330ish Mage LF M+/casual raiding

Hi there!

I used to raid moonkin in wotlk and haven’t really played much since cata came out. Time to give a pure dps class a shot.

I’m looking for a guild that I can raid with preferably Tues/Wed though for progression maybe Tues/Wed/Thurs. I’m looking for start times around 8/9pm since I sometimes work late.

I’m not gonna lie, I haven’t done a mythic+ dungeon before so would love a guild that’s patient. That said, I’ve run orbs on GHuun in lfr and have TBC dungeon experience so I know where my polymorph and counterspell keybinds are :P. Just tell me where to use them!

Clearing heroics with each patch is the goal for me, maybe dabbling in mythic once back in the swing of things.

Anyways, if you think you could use an undergeared mage for 8.1 lemme know. I do use sims and follow up to date spec information if it matters for you. More importantly, I like strong beers and a good scotch!

Cheers!

Hey Iarwain!

We do raid a bit earlier then you mentioned, 7pm-10pm Pacific, Tues, Weds and Thurs. However if that could work for you, we would be interested! We have a great group, run a lot of M+ outside of raid. Would love to have you!

Find more info here:

Hi Iarwain,

Mistakes Were Made is looking for a mage, we raid M/W/Th from 10pm to 1230am. For more information, please see

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you. Our raid days/times are a bit earlier/different then you mentioned, but I wanted to toss our info out there for you to look at!

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour on Fri/Sat. We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. If you aren’t able to make every raid that is ok :slight_smile: We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hey there!

Thank you for the replies you three! Unfortunately due to work, getting ready to raid for a 6pm or 7pm start time would lead me to being consistently late. I really do want to be a regular raider again but if anything changes I will keep you guys in mind!

Katryona, I’ve sent you a friend request on discord (username Snarfs). Would love to chat a bit as the raid times listed would work well for me, I would just be late for the occasional Monday (other rotating game times) which is why I didn’t originally list it. Would like to find out more about your guild!

Cheers!