350 Fire mage LF guild and friends (kinda lame to say)

I am a long time wow player. I am currently 319 fire mage, however it will not take long for me to be somewhat current. I have main’d my mage since cata and disc priest before that. I have played since vanilla beta. I have played every expansion except this one. I just came back to wow so I can play through and experience this xpac. I am 36 and an expecting father and will be only able to commit to 2 maybe 3 nights of raiding, 9ish to 12 (absolute latest 1am) est. I am not an idiot and know how to play my character fairly well, I am willing to put in effort to learn my class and any fights and to be prepared and commit to my raiding team. My work allows me time during the afternoon for playing casually, however I am usually unable to be counted on during work hours due to the demanding nature of the work I do. I am looking for a guild that I can group with for mythic dungeons and normal and heroic raiding, and all around community and enjoyment of the game.

In the past I have run guilds in the social as well as competitive sense. Since coming back literally no one I once played with is still around, so that brings me to the next point…

I would also like to have 1-2 people that I can roll with, do achievement runs, rep grinds, mount farm…so on and most of all partner with for bgs and 2v2/3v3s. I love to pvp and again I put many hours into making myself a better pve/pvp’er. I am not a loud, obnoxious pvp partner though so please, if you are, I’d rather not attempt to play together in that setting. Please let me know if this is something anyone is interested in or if anyone wants to friend me and chill

From what you said, if you’re willing to be Alliance, you might be a good fit for Prophecy. We’re a community-focused, social-casual guild on Misha/Rexxar. We raid 2 nights a week (Mon/Wed) from 8:30-10:30pm CST, or 9:30-11:30 EST. We do normal/heroic raiding, and we do mythic dungeons.

We definitely have people who’d love to do achieve runs, rep, mounts, etc. The one thing I’m not sure about is I don’t think many do max level pvp, but we do have a couple who like pvp while leveling, so they may be interested.

We’ve recently had some issues due to the attendance boss, but we keep going on, and are working our way through heroic BoD now. :slight_smile:

Here’s our recruitment post, if you’d like to check it out:

Also, I’ve been leveling a horde character on Thrall. If you want we can chill sometime :slight_smile:
Rain#1470 (Bnet)

Hey there, sounds like you might be a good fit in my guild. We have people that like to push M+, and a handful of us like to do wpvp and arenas in a chill setting. I myself am a big collector of pets/mounts and love helping others in their farming and gearing.

Special Treatment of Hyjal US Horde

BoD: 9/9H 3/9M—CoS: 2/2N 1/2H
Raid Times:
Mon/Tues: 7:00pm-9:30pm PST
Thursday: 7:00pm-9:30pm PST - Farm Night

We are looking to add additional raiders, who are driven and focused on pushing their characters inside and outside of raid. If you’re looking for a community to be a part of long-term than this is the home for you. Special Treatment has been raiding together for 5+ years, and we’re always looking to add competent, dedicated members to our roster.

We are seeking motivated individuals who have a strong desire to improve themselves, learn from their mistakes, and enjoy raid progression. At the same time, it’s important to have a good sense of humor, we enjoy joking around and it’s not always politically correct. That being said, if this sounds like the right raiding atmosphere for you, please contact us!

Btag: Rina#1568
Discord: Isthia#1649

< Solidarity > Is a newly formed guild with members that have been playing together for over a year with 6/9 M BoD and 2/2 H CoS experience looking for active members who want to raid. We are looking for raiders that want to work on clearing BoD mythic now but not focus on CE. We would like to get enough active members now to get ready for pushing CE in the next tier in 8.2. Casual spots are available. Current members do PVP and M+.

Raid Times:
Tues & Thur 9:45pm-12:45am EST

Current Needs:
Heals 1-2
Ranged Dps

Tank 1

Expectations:
Be on time to raid
Have food/pre-pots
Learn fights if needed

Nekth#1564
Koffin#11798
Bio#1702
Shugga#1844

If you’re open to horde, you sound like an absolutely perfect fit for my guild Dad Bod (congrats on your soon to be born child too)

Dad Bod is a horde heroic raiding guild on the Turalyon server. We formed during Legion and have been AoTC every tier since. Our members enjoy all aspects of the game, including raiding, pushing m+, pvp, and achievement/mog runs. We are made up of adults, mostly dads, with lives, careers, and families. We’d love to push hardcore and thrive like the good ol’ days, but we just don’t have the time to worry about mythic progression. Our focus is on our members and we try to support each other as much as possible.

The attendance bug is biting and we’re looking for people who still want to be active and participate in activities. WoW is still a lot of fun if you have a great group of people to enjoy it with!

We are looking for any classes or roles at this point, as we have members that are flexible and can swap to different roles as needed to fill the needs. We also look for flexible people able to do the same, but it’s certainly not a requirement. We aren’t sticklers on class choice - we want our members to have a great time playing the character they enjoy the most.

Our raid nights are Sun/Wed 10:00pm to 12:30am eastern time and we have a good group or two that push 10-15 m+ keys throughout the week as well. If you’d like to discuss more, please reach out to me via:

Bnet: gnome4life#1832
Discord: Kentorus#0661 (best option for quick response)

If transferring isn’t an option right now you could consider joining our cross realm community called Friends of Dad Bod.

Hey, not gonna post a book like everyone else. If you are willing tontransfer to illidan. Our guild Sellouts has an immediate spot for a mage, we raid t/w/th 10pm-12am EST. We are currently 3/9m (late start) progressing still in bod. We would be glad to help you catch up gear wise. Based on your post you are the type of player we covet. We also love to spam m+ keys. Feel free to add me necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord. Thanks and good luck.

Hi Aimiy,

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression.

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hey Aimiy! We might be what you’re looking for.

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : CoS: 2/2H BoD: 9/9H; 3/9M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Wednesday/Friday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic BoD and CoS. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Mage, Rogue, Druid (heals/dps), Priest (heals/dps), Hunter, Warlock, Warrior, Shaman (heals/dps), Tank w/ DPS spec
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Aimiy,

My Horde guild on Thrall are looking to refill the ranks. Some of our core raiders are getting burned out on the game, so we’re trying to refresh the raid team.

We’re a casual/social guild that focuses on heroic raiding. We raid Tue/Thur 7:30 CST - 10:30 CST. We run keys Mon/Wed evenings. As a guild we don’t focus on PVP but several of our members do.

If you would like to run something with us to see if we’re a good fit for each other, let me know.

Bnet: Ashyk#1767
Discord: Just plain Ash#1106

It sounds like you would be a great fit for Last Sanctuary. We are a mostly casual Horde guild on Turalyon that will be raiding in 8.2. We meet Sundays and Mondays at 8 p.m. EST, so hopefully that will line up with your schedule. Our main focuses right now are Mythic dungeons and guild events like timewalking and PVP. Go ahead and add me: Spooky#1595 if you’re interested. I’ll link to our recruitment post as well https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/last-sanctuary-searching-for-casual-social-members/186399