3/12M NYA LF Home for SL

hello all…
I am searching for my home for SL. Started hardcore raiding in NYA and got 3/12M and came close to 5/12M. Currently looking to play Warlock/Boomy/Feral/Ret Pally/possibly Warrior if you can talk me into it.
Also am decently good at PvP if that is a bonus. Look forward to talking to some of you =)

Guild & Server: ILLICIT- Proudmoore-US:Alliance:
Raid Times/Days: [CE Team] Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday; 6 pm to 9 pm PDT (will go down to a 2-day raid sched as needed)
[Casual Mythic progression] Tues/Thurs 6-9PM PST
[AOTC Only] Tues/Sunday 6-8:30PM PST
Current Progression: Both our Mythic Progression Teams went 9/12M & 12/12H AOTC Ny’alotha, before going on hiatus due to rosters.
Recruitment Contacts: (BTag) QuickESQ#1651, (Discord) Quick0321#0594 ; (BTag) RyRy#11575 (Discord) Ryme#1962 ; (BTag) Mook#11893, *(Discord) *Mookaladouche#6580
Requirements: For DPS: Please have logs that display your ability to play your class at a CE level. For Healers: we require that Healers have either a DPS offspec or a DPS character that can pull approriate numbers if we need to reduce healer number per fight. We expect maturity, respect, and common sense approach to raid, raid comp, attendance.
Needs: All capable DPS
1 Healer (Prefer H.Pal) - No Priest
HIGHLY interested in hybrid/switch hitter players to help group comp.
qualified DPS
Looking for Tanks, and a Raid Leader to take over.

Hey, if you’re still looking add my btag!

Lights#2759

Hi Chillbläde, if you’re interested in maining your boomkin, you sound like you would be a good fit for our guild! We’re looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a somewhat casual schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid 7-10pm Eastern Mon, Wed, Thurs and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-process-7-10-est-wedthursmon-recruiting-for-shadowlands-1012m-rl/582652

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013