3/12M LF Mythic Prog/CE in SL

Hello! I am 3/12M 12/12H NYA, 8/8H EP, 1/9M 8/9H BoD. I am looking for permanent home for Shadowlands. I enjoy pushing higher keys, as well as rated arena, but mythic raid progression would be my primary focus. :slight_smile: I’d also like a nice and friendly community; one that can push through content at a higher level, but also know how to joke around and have a great time while doing it! I’m an alt-aholic so if there’s a certain class/role needed I would be more than fine with picking a main class to suit the guild’s needs if called on to do so! Thank you!!

2 Likes

Hey there, we aren’t a top-end CE guild but I wanted to reach out just incase we may interest you, we would love to have someone flexible with classes! We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Alliance Turalyon that’s been around since TBC, we raid Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm EST. We like to have a friendly relaxing raid environment but can also get serious when needed when a boss calls for it, most of our members are taking a break until prepatch/launch so its a bit quiet atm but that’ll definitely change when contents out!
If this at all interests you and times/days/Alliance isn’t an issue then please feel free to leave an app on our guild site which will be linked in our info - hope to hear from you and if we’re not a fit then GL on your search!

Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Gm Btag: Wandappy#1921

1 Like

Good evening mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you join us! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• 1 main tank and off tank
  • any Mythic minded DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon

1 Like

Hi there! I hope you would consider us. Look forward to talking to you!

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00pm PST

Hello Widepeeposad! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and use one of the following contact methods below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Bnet: MOARCOOKIEZ#11733
Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

Blarg Squad is new to Illidan and looking to recruit RDPS, MDPS, and Healers. We were previously on KT Alliance, but quit after Uldir (5/9M) due to lack of enjoyment of BFA. We are looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. If we make CE, awesome! If we don’t, but we have strong positive progression, that’s fine as well.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CNT (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Prizmå (Btag: Mint#3740 // prizma#11192)
Fattblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)

If you have mythic experience, that’s a plus, but it is not required. Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. Put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics anmd own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We like to hang out in discord, we enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and other games as well. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

Our doesn’t have much info yet R.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad

[H] Divine - Tichondrius
Friday/Saturday 11pm-2am EST
Optional Wednesday raid at 8pm CST

Mature adult guild looking to push hardcore into shadowlands. We are a close community of roughly 3 years with our members extremely dedicated to our guild. Looking to fill up our last few spots on our mythic roster. We are also preparing for selling boosts in raids and dungeons on top of putting together competitive mythic+ teams. We have high goals for this upcoming expansion and looking for like minded players that will dedicate them selves to pushing content and building a strong community.

Recruiting: Brewmaster monk / DH - WW / Warlock - Boomy - Hunter - Shadow - Elemental
Will Consider Other classes

let me know if you have any questions, i would be happy to answer them for you
Btag: Tyrue#1545 Discord: Tyrue#1556

Hey there! We are in need of more DPS for our raid team! Check us out

Hey man, you look like an awesome fit for us. Here is a little about us:
Seraphic is a Horde guild on the Realm Area 52, our focus is mythic progression and mythic +. The guild is being formed from a group of friends, one with multiple CE achievements and the rest with mythic progression. We’re wanting a chill yet serious environment where players can enjoy the time they have to play the game, but still progress at a fair or quicker pace through the high end PvE content. We raid 8pm to 11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Below is a list of our general goals and ambitions

• Be fairly geared throughout the expansion.
  • Clear Heroic within first or second week of tier release.
  • Complete +15 M+ keys once a week minimum.
  • To build a community of players that are online around the clock.
  • Preferably a friendly environment.
  • By the end of Shadowlands, we want to be CE in more than one raid tier.

If interested, reply to this post with battletag or Discord information.

Feel free to add one of our officers on Discord for a faster response:
Borii#4823 - Officer / Raid Leader
vmsfroggy#4819 - Officer / M+ Organizer
Isaac (Stink)#7494 - Officer

Hey, we just started a 1 day raiding guild on bleeding hollow
So if raiding once a week and having the rest of the week to M+ and pvp is your jam add me on Battle.net and we can talk
Jagorman#1954

Hello! I’m not sure if you’re interested in going alliance but we’re a laid back guild who enjoys doing as much of the content as possible, be it mythic raiding or m+ pushing. Check us out. :slight_smile:

Hi friend! add me and lets talk!

-tattedmatt#1860

Ayo Widepeepo, is a relatively new guild on Area-52 (H). We’re looking for people exactly like you, who are friendly but also progress minded. We are in a large demand for dps at the moment, especially a good demon hunter. We have a 3/12 Mythic raid team, looking to progress much further come shadowlands, and have people doing mythic plus at all levels up to 2.2k io. How about you hit me up on discord (ObtainedMango #4610) and we can run some keys just to get a feel for you, and you get a feel for us.

1 Like

Hey there Widepeeposad, we are building a mythic team for shadowlands and could use more range/healers!! We raid Thursday: 8pm to 1130pm EST and Friday 8pm to 1230am EST! Our website is https: //faceroll. org(remove the spaces) for more info!!!