[3/12M] Holy/Ret paladin LF new home

I’m a previous CE raider, my last clear being of Argus with Raiding Rainbows on Illidan, I raided on my mage Jsqueezy. It was awhile ago, but I’m sure the logs of it are still out there somewhere. When BfA came out, I quit for a long while. Once I returned, I struggled to find a class that best suited me, but after long consideration I returned to my original class, paladin.

What I’m looking for in a guild is a healthy environment that expects to clear tiers - cutting edge - in a timely manner, while focusing on guild relationships over progression, etc. I enjoy mythic+ and am currently working on pushing my score up a bit, but that can be challenging with pugs.

jack#114685 is my battle tag, I would love to talk to some more people and find the right fit for me :slight_smile:

Hello! 12/12H is looking for capable raiders to fill our mythic team.

We raid Tu/Th 830p-1130p EST. We foster a friendly raid environment with occasional banter. Additionally we frequently run M+ and random bgs in guild groups.

If this sounds like what you’re looking for reach out to Blackrend#6342 or giles#7702 on Discord. See our standard recruitment post below for more detail. Hope to hear from you!

Hey there! GM of A52, and we are looking for a raiders to bolster our ranks! We raid Tue/Wed 8-11 PM EST (Server). We currently 3/12 M with a likely kill coming this week on Shad’har and beyond! We are a 2 night progression raiding guild. Many of us are adults with families and/or full time jobs. You reach out to me via bnet Rhint#1453 or discord GrotesqueAnimal#0173! Look forward to hearing from you!

Wanted Rejects 6/12 M NYA LF dedicated raiders for our mythic progression team. A Holy pally is a high priority for us right now. M/T 8 - 11 EST. Optional Sunday Heroic/Alt clear.

Dktrfaust#1775