3/12M Ele sham, and Balance Druid LF 8-11pm est

Hi, My buddy and I are looking to see what groups are out there. We have 3 things we’re looking for.
Our window is T,W,TH 8-11pm est, but only 2 days a week as we are both married to non-wow playing women, and occasionally we like to see them too.
We are progression focused, we would like to be in a guild where everyone puts in effort in and out of the game; such as, simming, watching guides, enchanting and gemming their gear. ect.
Lastly we are looking for a group that is fun. I love raiding, but I like joking around in raid as much as I like killing bosses, which I really like.

Please leave your guild info below if you would like two solid range dps for your mythic group. :slight_smile: Additionally, we are both flex capable at a mythic level. The shaman can flex to heals, and the Druid can flex to all but kitty.

I will most likely talk to you via bnet, so please leave your tag. I can send logs if were chatting then. :slight_smile:
I would prefer Proudmoore and Alliance, but we are willing to transfer and faction swap.

The Phrasing Team of Karma Horde

Server: US Stormreaver

Progression: 3/12M 12/12H (6/8M EP)
Raid Days: Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-10:30PM CT (with optional Sunday Heroic at the start of the raid tier)
Recruiting: Ranged DPS

Complete and submit an application: https://forms.gle/HJcJYPujRFi8fdcZ8
Join the discord server: https://discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
For more information: Gingersnapmd#1295 (battle.net) or Gingersnap#6581 (Discord)

I believe I spoke to you. Let me know if you two want to trial sat

Hey Dacite,

I’m hosting a trial heroic clear tomorrow (minus first 3) if you’re interested.
I’m trying to elevate my roster, as we have a couple people holding our progression back a bit.

Mental#1754

Hey there!

Nevermore on Turalyon (A) is currently looking for a boomkin and ele shaman to help round out our roster for mythic Ny’alotha and beyond. Not sure if you can swing Monday’s but otherwise I think we match perfectly!

We are currently 3/12M (Hivemind at 5%) 8/8M EP (CE) and our raid times are Thurs/Mon 8-11est.

We have been a guild for over 10 years now and have achievement multiple cutting edge achievements during that time. While we aren’t as hardcore as we once were, we pride ourselves on pushing progression on a 6 hour schedule in a laid back atmosphere.

If you are interested in joining or learning more, feel free to add us at Darkxenos#1213 otherwise you can apply on our website www.nevermoreturalyon. com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

No Turning Back 4/12M

Hello I feel like you guys would really fit into our atmosphere if interested reach out I would love to talk more about the guild and talk a look at your logs.

We are a small guild on Sargeras that has an active community both in game and on Discord. We are active during off raid nights with mythic+ and other in game content. We are a 2 night 6 hour a week raiding guild with intentions of achieving Cutting Edge. We have built a solid core and are looking for a few more raiders to add to our community and roster. We like to joke around and pick on each other all in good fun, but when it comes to progression we know how to change modes and be serious to get content down. Our atmosphere is extremely important to us, therefore we have a zero drama tolerance. We are looking for long term raiders with a competitive drive and a desire to always improve.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30-10:30pm CST (Invites are sent out 10 minutes prior)

Requirements:
• Complete at least 1 +15 key per week.
• Have DBM/Bigwigs, AngryAssignments, and WeakAuras.
•Keeping Heart of Azeroth neck levels competitive, grinding out corruption resistance on legendary cloak for 8.3
• Be on time for raid invites with consumables which includes pots, food, flasks, and runes.
• Knowing your class. Keep up to date on the latest and greatest talents, azerite, essences, and gem/enchant combinations to perform as well as possible on each fight.
• Research on each fight for your specific role/class is required.

Attendance: We are looking for competent and reliable raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance rate. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand that things happen. Our policy on missing raids is to notify an officer before raid, unless an emergency occurs.

If you are interested in joining add my battle tag or discord info:
Bnet: Ash#11430 Discord: Celesaris#7924

Thanks all, I’ll reach out after work this evening, or during work if I get real bored :wink:

Dacite, are you interested in becoming part of a CE weekend guild?

My guild CTRL ALT ELITE has two active raid teams, one being weekdays T/W/M 8:30pm to 11:30pm est and one being weekends Sat/Sun 8-11pm est. The weekday team was able to come out at 5/12M this week and the weekend team was able to kill 3/12M in one day, and after one night on hivemind see it to 30%!

I recruit for the weekend team. We have an insanely strong roster and with a couple more solid players will be looking to push 200 US progress. We 3 shot Wrathion, 1 shot Skitra and 9 shot Maut to start the tier. We’re close to a kill on hivemind after 42 wipes or so. I expect to get Hivemind and Shad’Har on Sat/Sun and put valuable attempts into Xanesh this weekend.

The caveat is, that we are horde on Mal’ganis so at the very least you would have to transfer before Saturday, but I’d be more than happy to say that if you both transfer I would give you both an equal shot in early mythic to earn a roster spot on Saturday. My mantra has always been to find mechanically inclined players that can push numbers and put the raid over themselves. If this sounds like you, please reach out to me!

Sorry for the walls of text, but I personalize each message I send so I hope that you were able to make it to the end. If you are interested I’ll leave my battletag. And if not, still I hope you enjoy the rest of you week and wish you luck!

Btag
EMG#11389

Discord
Murrik#5605

Hey Dacite,

We can offer you everything except the 11:00 end time, so of you guys are flexible for just 1/night a week, please consider us!

Hootenanny is a 1 night/week raiding guild that strives for CE each tier. We are looking for both and ele and a boomkin atm for our core. Our atmosphere is hands down what makes our guild successful - our raiders are knowledgeable and accountable, our officers are prepared, and we know how to have fun (but not too much - we want those boss kills!). Our discord is active all the time and we group for all the things outside of raids.

We might would be interested, we are on Proudmoore and raid in that timeframe. 4/12M team, raid times are Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. If interested, feel free to give me a btag add -
Conzeula#1172

Hey Dacite,

It seems like we check all the requirements you outlined. Here is our recruitment post below:

I’d love to have a chat with you guys - feel free to add me on Bnet or discord if you have any questions at all! (link in the recruitment post).

Grim

The Third Wave is currently seeking a few more players to bolster our ranks and push CE and current content! We are open to any exceptional dps.

currently, we are 3/12 M and 12/12 H.

We are active in discord, run a lot of m+, some players do arenas and Rbgs. We have an age variety. We have a respectful and communicative raid environment.

We are currently seeking:
RANGED SLOTS
★ 1-2 Warlock’s - HIGH PRIORITY
★ 2 mages - HIGH PRIORITY
★ 1 hunter - HIGH PRIORITY
★ open to other classes

MELEE
★ 1 fury/arms warrior - HIGH PRIORITY
★ 1 Rogue (Preferred Assassination) - medium/ priority

• open to other classes
    Being able to flex into other roles with capable Offspec is a bonus and highly encouraged.
    Logs’s would help you get a better chance of getting accepted!

we were a newly formed 8/8 H guild last tier.
Currently 1/12 Mythic Nyalotha! 12/12H
★ the beginning of a new tier and the end of the tier, we vote to add an extra day to help push CE.
★ raid Tuesday,Wednesday,Friday,Saturday 8pm EST to 11pm EST

here are some of our mimimul requirement’s:
★ HoA: 75+
★ heroic current content (11/12 or AOTC) (Will consider otherwise)
★ Parse Avg 70-80% or better in Heroic (Will also consider otherwise)
★ Must be open to constructive criticism, willing to adapt and be flexible.
★ post afk with ample notice (emergencies and some exceptions apply)
★ be ready with the right consumables and pot’s
★ know/be familiar with the fight
★ complete a minimum of 1 M+ for weekly box.

you may reach out to us via btag or discord
Garrett#7560 (Discord)
CrazyMage#1135299 (Bnet)

═══ ++ Detoxed - Thrall-US ++ ═══ Detoxed is a Semi-Hardcore raiding guild that was formed by a group of friends with previous raid experience in Legion, with some members raiding together in Pandaria and WoD. We’re a close-knit guild and most of the members consider each other family. We are a guild mainly looking to down mythic bosses with efficiency and push high end M+ keys. With that being said we still like to enjoy this game, so while we like to be serious during pulls, we aren’t afraid to joke and mess around in-between pulls and trash packs. Some weekends we like to do a drunk raid night, where we come up with a list of things you must drink to if they happen. Of course, if you do not drink that is okay you are more than welcome to come along for the laughs.

Most importantly we are an adult guild that loves to have fun in many ways. If this guild sounds like a good fit for you feel free to add Tablemaker#1666, Fireonice#11859 or Menios#11710 on bnet or if discord is more your flavor Tablemaker#4614 or Xenia#1647

• Raid Times/Days: Tuesday(8-11pm EST)/Thursday(8-11pm EST)
    • Current and previous accomplishments: 3/12M Ny’alotha, 7/9 BoD, 6/8 Uldir and we achieved 11/11 (CE) in Antorus.
    • Current Needs: Resto Shaman or Disc Priest, Warlock, Mage, Hunter and Spriest. All outstanding DPS will be looked at and if deemed suitable will be given a fighting chance.

LAST ATTEMPT Player Recruitment

Hi,

< Last Attempt > is an alliance mythic raiding guild with some former US Top 50 players that now raid 2 nights a week. The majority of us are working professionals or students with set schedules so the guild has been around for quite a while. We’ve historically been the #1 Alliance guild on the server but have had some roster issues during Eternal Palace. We’re looking for more great players going into 8.3. See below for all the necessary info you need to apply.

[SOME LINKS HAVE A SPACE AFTER HTTPS, PLEASE REMOVE TO GO TO THE LINK]

At the bottom of this post we have video clips on twitch if you would like to see what our raid environment is like, and our logs are always public.

You can apply at:

https ://tinyurl.com/yalduvhh (Google sheet, no signup, posts to our discord. Please be sure to removed the extra space in the links.)
or
https ://lastattemptmag.enjin.com/recruitment

Or talk to an officer:

Schizophreni (Cit#1338) - Raid leader/Ranged

Shadowcutie (Shadow#1702) - Melee

Kobieta (Kobi#1407) - GM/Healers/General inquiries

Cuddlestomp (Cuddlestomp#1182) - General inquiries

Discord tag : Citta#9511

About Us

Example of our serious business raid:

https ://clips.twitch.tv/OpenSmilingMonitorDBstyle

Last Attempt is long standing guild formed during Wrath of the Lich King on the Magtheridon-US server.

We’re a hodgepodge guild of ex-raiders of varying levels from US Top 5 to casual friends and family with history stretching back to Vanilla WoW.

We have a focus on trying to make the most of the time we raid and having a good time while doing it.

Must be over age 18, preferably over 21. No kids. A sense of humor is required. Guild chat is not family-friendly.

Awareness to remove yourself from fire, frost, poison, shadow, and any other incredibly obvious ground effects, push your buttons close to your classes’ potential, the ability to accept criticism regarding your failures and the ability to learn from them as well, is required.

Our main concerns are skill level and fit with the guild, we are open to ANY PLAYER with those two meeting our expectations.

Progression

Current: M Zaqul #293 US

M Jaina #385 US

M G’huun #433 US

M Argus #432 US

M Gul’dan #314 US

M Xavius #401 US

RAID TIMES

TUESDAY and WEDNESDAY 8 to 11 EST

CURRENT NEEDS

TANK

We are looking for a tank.

The expectations are high for this position:

High end raid tanking experience
Active with the guild/mythic plus/highly active player
Very communicative and vocal on comms to work with the raid team
Ability to play multiple tanks
Comfortable doing research and planning for raid fights
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and a fit for then you should message me directly on discord: Citta#9511

HEALERS

MISTWEAVER [LOW]

HOLY PALADIN [LOW]

PRIEST (DISC) [LOW]

SHAMAN [LOW]

RESTO DRUID [LOW]

DAMAGE

MAGE [HIGH]

WARLOCK [HIGH]

SHADOW PRIEST [HIGH]

BOOMKIN [HIGH]

WINDWALKER [HIGH]

FERAL DRUID [HIGH]

ROGUE [HIGH]

PALADIN [MED]

ELE SHAMAN [MED]

ENH SHAMAN [MED]

HUNTER [MED]

DEMON HUNTER [LOW]

DEATH KNIGHT [LOW]

WARRIOR [FULL]

Videos:

Jaina Kill Video
https ://www.twitch.tv/videos/431365453

G’huun Kill Video
https ://www.twitch.tv/videos/360519687

Argus Kill Video

https ://www.twitch.tv/videos/272638175

Logs:

https ://warcraftlogs.com/guilds/20860

https ://lastattemptmag.enjin.com/

we raid thursday and sunday! very interested as we don’t have an ele shaman or boomy on our core team! Would love to chat

Hey mate,

My name is Josh and I am the RL/GM of Detoxed and would love to talk to you more about our guild and what we do inside and outside of raid. Many of our members are married adults with careers so we understand ya’lls plight. Feel free to add me on bnet or disc and we can get to know each other and see if we are a good fit.

Thank You,

Josh

═══ ++ Detoxed - Thrall-US ++ ═══ Detoxed is a Semi-Hardcore raiding guild that was formed by a group of friends with previous raid experience in Legion, with some members raiding together in Pandaria and WoD. We’re a close-knit guild and most of the members consider each other family. We are a guild mainly looking to down mythic bosses with efficiency and push high end M+ keys. With that being said we still like to enjoy this game, so while we like to be serious during pulls, we aren’t afraid to joke and mess around in-between pulls and trash packs. Some weekends we like to do a drunk raid night, where we come up with a list of things you must drink to if they happen. Of course, if you do not drink that is okay you are more than welcome to come along for the laughs.

Most importantly we are an adult guild that loves to have fun in many ways. If this guild sounds like a good fit for you feel free to add Tablemaker#1666, Fireonice#11859 or Menios#11710 on bnet or if discord is more your flavor Tablemaker#4614 or Xenia#1647

• Raid Times/Days: Tuesday(8-11pm EST)/Thursday(8-11pm EST)
    • Current and previous accomplishments: 3/12M Ny’alotha, 7/9 BoD, 6/8 Uldir and we achieved 11/11 (CE) in Antorus.
    • Current Needs: Resto Shaman or Disc Priest, Warlock, Mage, Hunter and Spriest. All outstanding DPS will be looked at and if deemed suitable will be given a fighting chance.

Hey, I’d be interested in speaking with you more about joining Cyber Athletes!

5/12 Mythic Ny’alotha
Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 PM EST

Mayanard#1310

Hey there!

Looks like we could be a potential good fit if our times work for you two. I am an Officer from Ran Thru on Sargeras (Alliance).

Raid Schedule: (EST)
Tuesday: 8:15pm-11:15pm
Thursday: 8:15pm-11:15pm
Wednesday (optional heroic/sell run) 8:15pm start time and is usually done within 2 hours or less

int#11562 bnet
int#3028 discord (i am usually always available on discord)

Major Needs:
Ranged DPS
Any exceptional player

Uldir 5/8M Run Thru - Darkspear
BoD 9/9M CE Run Thru - Darkspear
EP 6/8M Run Thru (Transferred mid tier to Sargeras)
NYA 4/12M currently

Previously known as Run Thru-Darkspear has transferred to Sargeras for 8.3 Mythic raiding. We lost people to classic and came over mid tier 8.2 most of us have 6/8M EP and will be fully back for 8.3 looking to fill key roster spots. This guild was established at the launch of BFA and we are hungry to get another Cutting Edge this season. We are in search of strong players that play with dedication and a strategic mindset to help us move the guild forward. As far as environment goes I would like to say we’re a pretty fun group to be around. No walking on eggshells the entirety of a raid night but everybody knows when to takes things seriously. In the end we are all just a group of adults looking to have fun and down bosses at a reasonable pace. Each raid night we provide cauldrons, a stack of personal food, and stack of pre-pots+healing potions. Our trial period is 2 weeks of heroic + potentially being brought in if needed on the current progression boss or early re-clear bosses just so we can get a feel if we are a good fit.

Recruitment
We are recruiting exceptional applicants of all classes and roles, with the ability to handle calls and criticism like an adult. Because your role may not be listed above does not mean we’re not recruiting that role. Being capable of playing multiple specs at a high level is encouraged and will give you an edge over other players who may not be able to.

With that being said feel free to reach out to me on discord if you had any more questions, y’all sound like good group and I would love to hear back!