3/12m 475(477) Blood DK LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Hey there! I am a 475 blood death knight with 3/12m raiding experience. I am very dedicated and have plenty of time to raid in a mythic environment. I am willing to tank on different tanks to help the team more as well. I am looking for a Horde raiding guild thats in mythic , whether that be 3/12m or 11/12m i can handle either. You wont find anyone with more drive to learn anything to make my class better. Willing to transfer. Any raiding time works for me.

Hi Harleydamned, from what you describe, I think our guild fits your goals perfectly. Here is our information:

THE DEADMEN [Blackwater Raiders] - 4/12 Mythic, 12/12 Heroic

~RAID TIMES~

Progression Mythic Team: Tuesday/Thursday 8:00-11:00pm EST

Junior/Alt Heroic Team: Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST

~RAID RECRUITING & REQUIRMENTS~

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs for permanent raid spots and backup positions. We require our core raid team to have ilvl 470 gear, rank 15 cloak, rank 3 essences, and a working mic. Raid team members must be able to commit to the Tues/Thurs raid times. At the moment, we do not require that our raid team realm transfers/joins our guild. If you are interested in raiding with us but your character does not meet our criteria, our guild is committed to helping you gear up and get better so that you can be on the team.

~ABOUT US~

THE DEADMEN is the largest and most active guild on our server. In addition to our three raid nights, we hold Glory Raid Achievement runs every Saturday, and Hide & Seek nights every couple weeks. We run Mythic+ keystones daily, and Mondays are “Mythic Mondays” with most of the guild online to run keys. We are also very helpful when it comes to gearing alts and new players, with many members willing to run keys and Normal/Heroic Nyalotha to help gear up new characters.

We have a very social and friendly community. Most evenings have approximately 50 members online playing. Our discord server is very active, with many of our guild members and raid team using it to socialize and hang out. However, all of our social events are optional.

Please message me on discord or in-game if you are interested in joining our team.

Discord: Avare#2045

Battle Tag: Avare#11639

Hey Harley! I know you said you’re looking for a Horde raiding guild, but say you’re willing to transfer so I’ll shoot my shot! We’re looking for a tank for the remainder of Ny’alotha as we’re pushing for CE, and into Shadowlands where we want to push even farther than that! Give us a thought! Thanks

[A][US][Sargeras] < Abstract >

About Us

We’ve been raiding for years, but really started being serious when we founded Abstract in November of 2019. Since then, we’ve welcomed an impressive group of talented and dedicated raiders and are focusing on becoming a Cutting Edge guild. We’re mainly a raiding guild, with a passion for pushing keys.

Raid Times

Mythic Raid; Wednesdays and Thursdays at 6:30pm to 9:30pm CST(server time)

With Shadowlands, we will be making it 3 nights a week to further cement ourselves in the push for Cutting Edge.

Progression

9/12 Mythic Ny’alotha - Currently on Illgynoth

12/12 Heroic Ny’alotha

Recruitment

For our Ny’alotha raid comp, we’re in need of a Tank and RDPS. Priority classes are currently Fire Mages, Destro Locks, and Hunters. As we’re going for Mythic progression, we are looking for players that will enjoy their time raiding, while also paying attention, and playing to their best. We want to create a solid group of 20+ people where we can swap players in and out as needed. We want to finish out this tier with CE and hit the ground running going into Shadowlands!

Voice: Discord

Contact

Battle.net: Hobbsey#1249

:woman_cartwheeling:

Hi Harleydamned,

We’re looking for players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a well-organized raid environment going into the expansion. Reading your post, it sounds like you’re looking for mythic raiding, but primarily concerned with raiding with a group that’s a good fit for you, whatever their progression may be. That focus suggests to me you may fit well with our raid culture.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria (1 of the 8 bosses tested thus far)

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see, or add me on bnet at Klik#1399