3/12M 2560io (Rdruid/feral/preist)

Hey, I am looking for a new home to progress with into SL I didnt really raid last xpac I pugged all my raids/keys I am looking for a guild who needs a healer, or I can main dps. I am a good player and would love to make some new friends and get into PVE harder this xpac. also I loove pushing keys legit anytime works for me for raiding days/times. im ALWAYS on and willing to play <3 LF a mythic guild who also push decently high keys. transferring realms isn’t an issue

Btag- Midnight#14434
Discord- Midnyte#2149
hope to hear from you guys <3(:

I know you said Alliance primarily but i’d suggest checking us out! Team Chaotic is Sin’s late night raid team and our second mythic raid team. Team Chaotic is currently 11/12M.

Raid times:
Tuesday / Wednesday / Monday (10:30PM PST / 1:30AM EST-1:30pm AM PST / 4:30AM EST) Weekly. Expect to raid extra days the first week of the tier.
Invites are out half an hour early. We are pulling the first boss by 10:30.

Raid/Progression Structure:
For raiding we have steep expectations with regards to participation and attendance. If you plan on raiding with us you should expect to have near perfect attendance and be willing to shift around other plans to prioritize raiding. During raid you will also be expected to provide complete concentration for the full duration the raid. With that said our raid structure also includes having a ten minute break in the middle of the raid to allow the team a chance to re-energize.

Top candidates will also possess the following characteristics:

• Maturity in the face of frustration.
  • Personal fortitude to complete a tier even when progression becomes difficult.
  • Commitment to personal growth and success.
  • Willingness to accept constructive criticism to increase performance.
  • Ability to work as a team player and serve the greater cause of the guild.
  • Outgoing personality and desire to become a part of a gaming community. Most of our members spend their time together on discord even when we aren’t raiding.

Guild History:

Chaotic’s parent guild, Sin, is a guild formed in 2014 built on deep friendship bonds and a fiercely competitive spirit. What makes us different from the competition is our attention to detail in all aspects of the game. We believe that we embody the work hard play harder philosophy better than anyone. Over the years we have hosted a number of guild events in addition to our Cutting Edge raiding style. Events such as: guild poker night, guild drinking night and guild achievement run night. We have even had other major guild events such as a server-wide scavenger hunt with a 1 million gold grand prize. For that reason we believe that community is a main component of who we are and what sets us apart. We aren’t simply the guild that logs on for raid and nobody sees each other until the next raid. Our recent guild reunion in Miami speaks to that.

At any rate if you have made it this far and like what you hear i’d say to give us a try. If you simply want to play with some of the best, have a few beers and slay some dragons I promise we won’t disappoint.

Hello Midnyte!

I think you would be an awesome fit with us and we could definitely use you! We are a new guild that is looking to get into heroic/mythic progression. All of our current raiders have 12/12H and/or some kind of mythic experience. We are trying to develop a team that loves to raid with each other, while progressing as far as we can. Most of our raiders like pushing keys as well!

Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm-12am cst.

If you have any questions or if you are interested, please let me know!

-Discord: Tano#7981
-Btag: Caseclosed#11853

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-risen-from-the-ashes-dawnbringer-us-recruiting-for-sl/703565?u=tano-dawnbringer

Hey there! We are currently looking for a Resto Druid for our mythic progression team! Usual spam below, contact either person to chat if you’re interested.

Smooth Brain

We are a guild on Bleeding Hollow Horde looking for dps and a healer or two. The guild is comprised of a group of returning US Top 100 players who stopped raiding in BfA because…well ya know and are making a return for Shadowlands. Since forming at the beginning of June we have been focused on building a roster of experienced raiders who fit in the relaxed environment we’re aiming for. With many of us having experience in higher end raiding the target for the guild is to progress in the US 100-200 range. As a result, we are taking our time with recruitment in order to meet these goals.
Though primarily a WoW raiding guild, most of the gang will do high keys or play other games with each other (League, FFIV, Warzone, etc.). While we are more than welcoming to those who simply wish to raid the full Smooth Brain experience in much more.

Current recruitment needs:
Melee DPS – Rogue, Warrior
Ranged DPS – Mage, Moonkin, Elemental Shaman
Healer - Holy Paladin, Druid

With a new expansion just around the corner we are flexible to what people are looking to play and are open to changes for Shadowlands
Raid Times:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday – 8:30-11:30 EST
Currently raiding casually on Tuesdays and Thursdays for heroic and first few mythic

To Apply:
http:// smoothbrain.info /

Or

If you have any questions or would like additional info please feel free to reach out to either
James (GM): James#1657 (Btag) ZunnyD#9491 (Discord)
Luke (Raid Lead): BHO#11601 (Btag) Luke#5204 (Discord)

1 Like

Hey Midnyte, Nerve is a guild that I believe may fit your interests. I will say though, I don’t know what type of raid times your looking for, but if we fit the time-frames you may be interested in, then lets talk! We’re a team of prior CE Mythic Raiders, rebuilding for Shadowlands. [A] Recruiting For CE Raiding In Shadowlands

If you’re interested, add myself or my co-leader Phantix, and we can chat some more!

We will talk all the raid things.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013