3/12M 12/12H Raider LF Home guild

Hello,

I’m a returning player looking for a guild to join. Currently re-rolling Shaman, was Balanced Druid ~478 ilvl 3/12M 12/12H. I’m currently on the farm with M+ for better itemization (and hopefully some decent corruption drops) and have been pugging heroic.

What I’m looking for is an active guild that runs m+ and fits my current work schedule with raiding. I still have some catching up to do when it comes to corruption and cloak level but that’ll come in time. Hoping for a guild that full clears heroic and is starting or has started mythic progression.

Currently available for time slots:
7 PM PST - 10:30 PM PST Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed
Anytime Thur/Fri/Sat

A guild that runs their raid within those times is what I’m looking for, Alliance or Horde.

Also, I have a few toons that are 470+ that I might be willing to play instead of my shaman ( mostly looking for a good fit for my available time rather then my above mentioned class)

Classes I have ready and am willing to play:
Druid Bal/Resto 478ilvl
Shaman Ele/Resto 466
Paladin Retribution 469
Warrior Fury 456/ Prot 460
Demon Hunter 470

I enjoy a variety of classes and styles of game-play, so farming gear for any of these classes won’t be an issue if your guild is interested.

Might be willing to roll Warlock/ Priest if the guild that meets my time requirements needs those classes. Though I should say while I have those at 120, they aren’t geared at all ( behind in AP/Essences/Gear). But if it means I can find a suitable guild, I believe it will be worth my time.

Really looking to find a guild that I can call home, finish out this expansion strong and look forward to raiding in Shadowlands.

Have Exp raiding BC - BFA.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Zero

1 Like

Hey there,

We are a newly formed guild on Area-52 currently 12/12 H with most of our raid team 3-4/12M and building our roster for Mythic NTWC. We are looking for people that want to raid now and in Shadowlands. We also need active players always wanting to do M+ but not afraid to help others.

Raids times are Tues/Wed 8-11pm EST every other day is filled with M+ and pvp. If you’d like to check us out shoot me a message @ Styggz#1433. I think you’d make a good fit for us in the future.

Good morning Zero!

Our Guild is currently recruiting for Shadowlands! We have our Guild that raids Friday/Saturday 7:30pm EST start time. We also run mythic keystones groups.

I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look if you have time. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

Raid times :

• Heroic (Tues 6:30-8:30pm server time PST)
  • Mythic (Wed - 6:30-8:30pm Sat 7:00-9:00pm PST)

Current needs:

• Range (Mage, warlock, hunter, spriest)
  • Heals (HPal, Priest)
  • Will also consider any player who is exceptional

Raider requirements:

• Overall progression of knowledge at a reasonable pace
  • Mature, be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Discord (be able to listen at the least)
  • Preparedness (Repair, flasks, food, healing pots, prepots)

About us:
We’re a chill group of people, who are looking into some serious progression into mythic. We currently made it to 4/12M and plan on pushing further. We have lots of fun outside of raiding such as pvp (RGB’s every sunday), mythic + content, and whatever else you might be into. Extremely helpful to anyone with a positive attitude and looking to be part of our group. Light banter is par for the course on guild chat and discord, so don’t be easily offended.

Hey Zerothunder!

Hopefully your search is going well! I feel like Two Camels could be a great fit for what you are looking for. Our spam is below, hope to hear from you soon!

[H] Zul’jin < Two Camels in a Tiny Car > Tues / Thurs 10:30pm - 1:30 am Est
Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 7 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and have those friendships. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to get everyone their AoTC, most of us have our AoTC achievement but there are a few returning raiders that do not. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild with the understanding that not everyone will want to move on to Mythic raiding and that’s okay we want you to play YOUR game in this guild.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday and Thursday ( 12/12 H , 2/ 12 M )
-7:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST
-9:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST
-10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for 2 ranged dps for our Core Mythic Team.
  • All players are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character
  • We are also asking for the more casual raider or player that might not have the time to devote to a raid team but would like to step in if needed and get a few bosses down and see the raiding content. We welcome the mythic + raider that enjoys that part of the game , we run two teams right now but we can do more. PvP as well and why not lets throw it all in, we need you PvP players as much as we need the PvE players.
    If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag
-GhostToast#11626
-RavenSoul#11849
-Curtvawka#1147

Discord
-PooBear#0706

We look forward to talking

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently open to all classes and specs but the following are high priority:

1 Tank (prefer Monk or Pally)
Disc Priest
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
Warlock
Mage
Havoc DH
Elemental Shaman (bonus if you play Resto too)

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter. Being a part of Hefty means being a part of a team where we recognize there’s a person behind every toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Requirements:

Item level 460+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

Hello!!

Divine Minds is located on US Illidian Horde Side.

We are currently recruiting for our core mythic raid team.

We are 12/12H and with one night in mythic are 2/12M in just 3 weeks of raiding.

We raid two days a week - Wednesday and Friday 7PM-11PM EST.

Our highest needs are the following:

Ranged DPS - hunter, elemental shaman, balance Druid, mage

Healers - MW monk, holy/disc priest

Melee DPS - WW monk, Ret pally, rogue, enhancement shaman

We will always consider exceptional players as well, whatever your class may be.

Our goal is to always achieve AoTC and continue to progress as far into mythic content every tier with our ultimate goal being CE.

we continuously run Mythic plus’ to help gear each other on off nights.

Casuals and Newer players are welcome as well!

We have started to discuss a pvp team as well for off nights as an additional perk to joining our guild!

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Hey there, Zerothunder!

We are standing up a new guild, and are looking for good people to fill out roster. We will be raiding two days a week for roughly two hours, and be no earlier than 7:00 p.m. PST, and no later than 10:00 p.m. PST. Our intention to build an small, yet active community of good people that want to do things while they are current. On top of that, we want you to play what ever class/spec you enjoy. Check out our recruitment post below, my contact info is also below. Hope to talk to you soon!

Bnet: Bender#1870
Discord: Bender#1504

Hello,

[H] Divine - Tichondrius

We are looking for active players that are interested in pushing mythic content for the remainder of BFA and into Shadowlands.

We are in high need of ranged dps but will consider other roles

Raiding Friday/Saturday 8-11pm PST

Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord: Tyrue#1556