3.126 million gold for account wide bank?

The garrisons don’t have gold missions anymore but if you convert the resources into mats at the traders and auction them (and everything else) you can still average
4-500 g/day/garrison. Same with the sanctums. Best part is you can run the missions from the phone app, just have to spend an hour or so a week auctioning the rewards. If you spent the time to max them out when they were current you can still make a bit now. Best I’ve been able to manage actively farming WQs is less than 13k/hour while the missions net me 14+k/hour of time including using the phone app. :hear_no_evil::see_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

I can’t even remember the last time i went to the bank in game. Seems like a non-issue to me. But i don’t stuff my bags full of worthless stuff and just sell or delete everything.

The wow token system does not add gold to the game. It transfers gold from one player to another.

I made nearly twice as much profit per month during Legion and 25% more in SL and DF. WoD wasn’t the worst by far. BfA is the only expac out of the last 4 I spent more than I made, mostly because of the longboi and helping out friends. But I agree, Daddy Blizz has really laid out the gold trough but the token isn’t the reason, it’s just incidental, the gold sources were there first. :speak_no_evil::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil:

1 Like

Daily quests in TBC gave what, 12g? 15g? In Dragonflight they give 600-1000g. You can get like 10-12 thousand gold on a single character in about an hour.

Before that, it was things like mission tables that were responsible for adding gold to the game economy.

The wow token is a transfer of gold from one player to another.

COVID rep buff at the end of BFA, came out of that with 6 mil just from gold missions and paragons. SL nearly ate it all.

I seriously doubt I will need tabs up to 5. Maybe 3 if I don’t go ocd like have tabs for herb, ores, skin, band gear. Hopefully my greed will call me stupid and reign me back.

Honeslty this is my issue as well.

I like to be organised. So in my gbank I have individual tabs dedictated to individual professions. Its simply the logical thing to do when searching for mats. Which means I have tabs for jewel-crafting, mining, tailoring, herbalism and enchanting. That’s 5 tabs without even talking about gear. So ideally I’d want to buy all 5 tabs at the very least for my professions. But I won’t be able to do that due to the insane gold cost. Quite disappointing really.

I’m stoked about the account-wide bank. Sharing reagents will be a big one. Putting gold so my alts on other realms can get a help. You buy it once for all and keep buying tabs if you fill it up. I want this now please.

that was always an option :slight_smile:

Link to your source.

You’re just going to call everybody stupid who isn’t willing to believe your claim that everybody who is playing now farmed those mission tables hard during wod, and nobody actually quit during wod.

Legion mission tables got nerfed mid-expansion. After that it was still easy to earn gold, but actually necessary to play the game. Players were able to earn gold in proportion to how much they played. I guess that’s wrong in your eyes. Maybe you think they should taxed and the money mailed to you.

Then hold the person to whom I applied to the same standard.

I’ll probably only use the first tab anyways.

1 Like

are you sure you can? i’m hearing from people on the forums that if you don’t have all the tabs, the feature doesn’t work at all.

They will try and figure out a way to make you need all those bank slots. We all know how they love filling up slots/bag space, etc with garbage every two years :rofl:

new currency that takes 1 bag slot each and you need 900 of them for things

Haven’t read anything at all about that on wowhead… that would be a weird requirements for having 5 tabs.

1 Like

I’m sorry but that is not reasonable to at all to me, crazy over priced.

So many slots who’s gonna fill all that for account wide items?

AH goblins
Mass crafters

Me? Ill have maybe a couple stacks of gliders and consumables…

Is it the end of the world? No nothing is, it is a game. Is it a crap decision? yes. This level of out of whack gold sinks is bad game design and should be called out.

Stop apologizing for bad design by downplaying peoples concerns and defending Blizzard. It hurts the game.

Nope, if you don’t like the cost don’t buy that one tab. It doesn’t hurt anyone or the game.

3 Likes