3.126 million gold for account wide bank?

Well said!

2 Likes

Which honestly is a nice option. >.>

Mind you own business. lol

strictly speaking, it does.
more people buy tokens with money when the gold price is high, more people buy tokens with gold when the gold price is low. But you’re guaranteed the amount you listed the token for and all tokens are sold in the order they are listed. Meaning you can list a token for 300K, and if it sells when the price is 250K you still get the full 300K. 50K gold just got introduced to the economy.

Addressing the op: 2.5m gold is just the last tab and having all 5 tabs isn’t something you need to do. you can easily get by with just 1 tab that you get for 1K.

From what I understand, we can make more than 1 warbands. Alts makes guilds for bank purposes, so we don’t really need to buy the fifth tab.

Unless you’re a hoarder.

I’m sorry, what now?

Uhm… Not to my knowledge… unless you have another bnet?

What does warbands have to do with bnet???

EDIT: Anyway, looks like I read it wrong. Apparently, every toon you have is part of it by default. So only 1 warband. I kept seeing it as a team. Oh well.

all your characters on one battlenet account are in your warband, so if you have two wow accounts on your battlenet account the characters from both those wow accounts will be in your warband.

Don’t everyone have around 5 million or 10 million or more gold by now?

GTA lets players have machine guns and ride around on stock dirtbikes. we should have that here too

Where? How? I’ve never had that much in my entire wow career…

1 Like

I spent a lot of it on WoW tokens to buy store items. Plus I’ve gotten pretty lazy in farming WQs recently.

That’s doesn’t seem that bad if it can only be bought with in game gold and it ends up being an account wide guild bank.

1k for a 98 slot tab for a shared consumables and not needing to use the mail to transfer stuff… And If you don’t want to spend 3m on the last two tabs, that’s a completely reasonable decision.

Token prices are sky high on the AH, the game needs something to cause more people to buy tokens from the store.

should do what the guild vault does, make it achievement based to unlock (and maybe a smaller chunk of gold).

its for a warband so make the achievement requirements around that?

I was looking forward to replacing my gbank just so I could join a casual guild and chill with some other humans. I’ve been in my own guild since mop.

A tab or two would still be useful for shared reagents and transferring items, but I’d like it to actually be viable storage at which point even 5 pages is cutting it thin.

2 Likes

This was also the case for me. I wanted to actually try being social. But I just can’t do that without sacrificing way too much inventory space. So we’re stuck being loners it seems!

2 Likes
https://i.imgur.com/Csjmte8.png
1 Like

Can they stop making everything about gold… We don’t even use gold in-game expect for the Auction House. Like… I seriously wish they would do more in-game for gold because pretty much, all the gold we have is useless…

Best I can do is 3 silver and 2 cooper.

forcing players to make alts is dumb

1 Like