3/12 M LF Hpal or Rdruid

If interested please message me

Lights#1446

Fill out the app, and lets see :slight_smile:

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

Link to Guild App can be found on our Raiderio page and wowprogress

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord
Recruitment: Zander#1312 on Bnet

Hey, we recently lost a healer. I’d love to chat if you are still looking.

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression is 4/12M 5% wipe on shad. Our first goal of AOTC has been accomplished and now we are looking to continue our mythic push. We were 6/8M in EP with deep progression on zaqul.

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs are ranged dps and a healer. As always we are willing to bring in and trial any dps with a history of raiding proficiency. We hold our raiders to a high standard without being toxic or “try hard” like many other guilds out there. We do our best to follow our motto of “bring the player not the class” so we are always looking for exceptional players of all roles. While following this motto we also understand that some encounters require different set ups and we ask that our raiders be flexible.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.