5/12 M 479 fire mage LF mythic guild

**Perseverance** - Currently 3/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 cst (10-1 est, 7-10 pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Primarily Ranged DPS but always open to exceptional players with positive, friendly attitudes!

About us:
We are a guild comprised of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948

History

The Church was originally founded on Darkspear during Burning Crusade as a casual schedule high performing raiding guild. We progressed as a top raiding guild from BC to WoD including many US top 100 kills and World top 500 but took a casual heroic raid schedule during Legion. Fast-forward to BFA, we continued our casual Heroic progression completing AOTC on all current content. We have recently decided to transfer to Proudmoore and are now recruiting for Mythic raiding on a casual two day 6 hour (3h per night) raid schedule.

Raid Schedule

6:30 - 9:30pm PST Tuesday and Wednesdays

Recruitment Needs:

High Priority:
Priest (Dps or Healer), Range DPS

Medium Priority:
Melee Dps

Low Priority:
Tanks

Recruitment:

Players are expected to be open to suggestions and to constructive criticism. We look for players that know their classes, specs as well as raid mechanics. Come prepared with enough food, flasks and potions. Mythic experience is not required. Trial periods are case by case and will not come in as bench warmers.

Attendance:

As a raid team, especially with our limited schedule, it is important that we recruit people who are available to raid both Tuesday and Wednesday 6:30-9:30pm PST. We understand that things can come up and schedules can change. It will never be held against you if you have to miss a raid due to real life circumstances. Notice of absence is appreciated using the guilds discord.

In Game/Bnet:
Siggard (Lastwords#1956)
Blazs (Blazs#1430)
Dotzila

Discord:
Siggard (Siggard#7487)
Blazs (Blazs#7702)
Dotzila (TheShizz#2329)

Hey there, my guild is recruiting dps currently. 6/12 mythic, just formed a month or so ago. Raid times are Tues/Weds 9:30-12:30 EST. Heroic raid Sunday but just this week started doing mythic on Sunday instead of heroic. 3k+ io players and multi glad/hero people as well. Message me if you’re interested!

Bnet: Ziff#1941
Discord: Ziff#5184

Hi Melanie, not sure if you are still looking for a guild or looking for 2 day guilds at all, but below is my guilds info!

Number Go Up 4/12 Mythic Alliance-Stormrage is a newly formed guild looking for active raiders to finish filling out our Mythic team! With Cross Realm Mythic opening up, we are hoping to fill out our roster with skilled players looking to progress into Nyalotha and prepare for Shadowlands through a Trial Period and hopefully eventually being a part of our Guild and Mythic Team. We are 4/12 Mythic after our first weekend in mythic and expecting to have good progression the rest of the tier as we prep for Shadowlands. Our founders have CE experience and everyone currently on our team has Mythic experience, that said Mythic experience is not a requirement, rather a plus!

Raid times are 8-11:30pm EST Saturday and Sunday
You can apply: forms.gle/Cuh5FJYJgWfW9KYQ9 (Copy/Paste into browser)

Or add and message one of our Officers at:

Discord: Janaelol#0142 or Nov#7240

Bnet: Janae#11909 or Nov99#1826

Thanks for reading and feel free to ask any questions.

Hey Mel!

A fire mage! I cannot believe!!! I thought they were a legend!

Hello!

Tilted Halos is 4/12M on Stormrage! We are a former US 150 that has returned to the raiding scene! We are looking for stable, consistent team players to add to our MYTHIC raiding team!

High Needs:

Fire Mage
Warlock

We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!
Apply at : h.ttps://discord.gg/zfJXrhD (remove the “.” in https)

You can search us on youtube to hear us during progression, just look up Tilted Halos, and our mythic kills will be up there, the first time we downed them with discord open. You can also follow me on twitch at www.twitch.tv/celheals to check in and watch us live in action on wow, or other games that we play within our community!

Here is our spam! I look forward to chatting! We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? Don’t be shy to message me for more details!

Sutts#11615- Officer
Celheals#1352 - Guild Leader (and a member of SAGA; a Blizzard focused stream team)

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ+ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression!

Our raid days are Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00-12:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). ~Personal Loot is the loot system.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.

Late Night Pain Train is a 5/12m guild that cares about it’s community and family focused but also has a drive for mythic progression and we are constantly looking to recruit new members and grow.
We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 10-12pm EST

Our community also likes to indulge in a lot of higher end Mythic + content outside of raid days and are very willing to progress and learn as a team

If you have any interest/questions please add my Btag and ask away
Btag-khi#11378 or Duncan#11686

Come hit us up!

Hey there, we might be a good fit if you’re interested in semi-hardcore and still looking. We’re only two nights a week, Wed/Sun 8-11 est(5-8 pst) not sure if that’s too early evening for you for pst. We would love to pick up strong ranged dps if you’re interested in 2 nights instead and the times work.

Computus Demum has been a progression-oriented raiding guild for almost 14 years. Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We do M+ Mondays, and there’s generally action to be had every other night. We’re 6/12 M right now.

The majority of our roster are adults who have real outside commitments to things like careers and family, which we generally accommodate. However, our expectation is that you put some effort into grinding and knowing your class and playing it well. We have been slowly pushing our way higher each Mythic tier and expect to arrive at a point where we can hit CE and hopefully sustain it. We do not tolerate drama or toxicity.

• We require a 75 neck for raid invite*

Fill out an application on our website link and hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Eander( afpac#1330)or Ando(Dolgare#1940) for more info.

Application(remove the space between h and ttps):
h ttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GXbd95MY9VWIznarOiSX6ZHzryuECtQ4AivJvk-ezPk

Our raid leader streams our raids, as well as mythic +'s if you’re interested in checking us out: https://www.twitch.tv/dolgare

still looking

Hey Man, my name is Bullcon and I represent Raiding is Hard:( I’m going to drop my guild spam, if you’re interested there’s contact info at the bottom!

Heyo, we are Raiding is Hard! We are based on Area 52 (H) and we are recruiting DPS for our core progression team. We are a friendly late night raiding guild that is looking to clear Nya and continue onward into Shadowlands.

Raid Times:

Tuesday/Thursday

11pm-2am PST or 2am-5am EST or 12pm-3am CT

Current progress:
We are currently 5/12 with Hive and Shad down. Our best pull on Xanesh was 5% and we expect her to die soon.

Requirements:

-Rank 12 cloak

-level 80 neck

-465 Ilvl

-Discord (Mic is optional but recommended)
Ability to take constructive criticism and a willingness to learn and adapt.

If you are interested or have any questions my Battletag is Bullcon#1672 and my Discord is Bullcon#6858

Hey Melanie
< Do Not Release> [H] on Bleeding Hollow is recruiting for our new mythic team! We are a two night, mythic raiding guild who are starting fresh
Raid Times: Wednesday and Friday- 07:00PM EST to 10:00PM EST.
Current Progression: 12/12H AoTC
Current Needs:
Tank: Full
Melee DPS: Warrior
Ranged DPS: Fire Mage, Destro Lock
Healer: Full
Guild Requirements: Prefer 80+ heart and Rank 15 cloak.
Come prepared to raid with anything you may need for the night, and arrive 15 min early. Food, flask, repairs and enchants are provided as needed once trial period is over.
We have been around since BC, with some having been around since vanilla. For the first couple tiers, we were primarily focused on AoTC achievement. This tier, we began to make the transition to a CE focused guild. and prepare for Shadowlands. We like to think we are a very unique guild, that labels themselves more as a community.
Our members all joke around, and have fun both in raid and out. Many of us play multiple other games together on off nights, as well as pushing M+. For this reason, we look for good fits to join our community.
Would love to chat a little more with you and see if we are a good match!
Contacts
Recruitment Officer: Vegaobscura#1750 BNET
Discord: Vega#5686

Hello!

The Vortex is looking to pickup another Mage for N’zoth progression. Our spam is below, feel free to add me on Discord (Icetea#9130) or Bnet (Xumie#1849) to chat.

Currently at 10% on Carapace and preparing for N’zoth.

The Vortex @ [H] US - Thrall

ABOUT US:
The Vortex (formerly Vortex, Turalyon) is a guild that focuses on Mythic raiding, Mythic+ and other social in-game content! We have been on Turalyon since 2008, have weathered all the ups and downs WoW has thrown at us and we are still going strong! As we near the end of BfA we have made the move to Thrall to enjoy a more robust community and to continue progressing.
We aim for a 22-25 person roster with a 85% attendance requirement expected over our 2 day raid week. We are looking for players willing to join our family of raiders and progress with us throughout each expansion. If you are new to mythic, or stuck doing heroic pugs each week, please apply. We want your willingness to learn and grow as a player in a team environment.

Current Progression:
7/12M Ny’alotha (12/12H)
6/8M EP
9/9 BOD (CE)

Raid times
Tuesday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST
Thursday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST
Goal : Push CE each tier as we’ve done in BfA and past expansions.
Needs : Focusing heavily on ranged DPS (Mage, Warlock, Hunter) but superior applicants are always welcome.

Seem interested? Toss an application in! :slight_smile:

forms.gle/MbhgPVUoRWEAwLLBA

Hello Melanie.

Dark Skies is a long-time Cutting Edge guild, currently 11/12 Mythic Ny’alotha and hard at work on N’zoth.

We raid Tue/Wed/Thurs from 9:30 PM to 1 AM Pacific Time.

We’ve been around since Wrath, when we originally started as a haven for parents with small children. That’s why we start later, since many of our players can’t raid til their kids are in bed. The guild is run in an open, consensus fashion, and we focus on only taking people who are laid back and will fit in well with the team.

You can check out our main thread here (including our progression history) if you’d like to find out more:

My btag in game is Tewa#1373, please add me if our times work for you, we’re just a short hop over from Proudmoore.

Thanks

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
10/12 Mythic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)

Add me on Bnet and let’s talk - Holykapow#1175

Hi Mel,

We are looking to add a mage to our progression roster and we are currently 11/12M and working on NZoth. I’d like to discuss you raiding with us. i can be reached on my btag at ilpad#1438. Our website is seraphguild dot com. Add me and lets chat for a few mins and see if its a good fit for you. Thanks and have a great weekend.

added note: we are a 10+ year old raiding guild and have 5 full time raid programs all working in cohesion here. There’s very rarely a dull moment and tons to do outside our raid times. We pride ourselves on our community first mentality and run a very professional and organized guild.

you find a place yet. Could potentially use you in our progression group. Hit me up if you have not found something yet.

Hey Melanie,
{ Reprieve } 4/12M on Thrall [Horde] is looking to rebuild our mythic roster. As with most guilds near the end of an expansion, we have lost members due to burnout and other personal reasons. We are looking to reform our mythic roster and continue progressing in Nyalotha with semi-hardcore progression 2 nights a week. Our current goal is CE before the Shadowlands.

We are currently raiding Tues/Weds night at 12am (midnight) to 3am EST. (9pm-12am PST). If this time slot works for you, please let me know.

Discord : Nephlim#6908 (Preferred)
Bnet : Nephlim#1798

We are a guild on Thrall that raids late night fri/sat 12-3EST. we are 6/12m. We have vex at 10% We do a lot of m+ and have a pretty fun laid back atmosphere but able to focus when needed. We plan on getting CE this xpac and hit the ground running for shadowlands. Let me know if you’re interested.

Color Blind - 11/12M Ny’alotha, 7/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community < Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 11/12M Ny’alotha (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Insomnia - 7/12M Ny’alotha (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - trohe#1927
  • Clockwise - 12/12H Ny’alotha (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - oneg#11294
  • Loud Noises! - 10/12M Ny’alotha (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - falsify#1356
  • Barely Heroic - 12/12H Ny’alotha (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!