3/12 M 12/12 H Arms Warrior/Outlaw Rogue looking for semi-hardcore guild for SL

Hello everyone, i started playing WoW about 6-7 months ago from scratch, but i’ve been playing mmorpgs for over 10 years, so i got the hang of it really quick, i’ve managed to get AOTC and kill the first 3 mythic bosses in a pug enviroment.
I’m looking to join a guild in which i can continue to grow as a wow player, both my main characters got AOTC and have mythic kill achievements and have over 2K on RaiderIO, all of this in around half a year since i created my first character. I really enjoy doing Mythic+ during the week.

What i’m looking for is a guild where everyone is friendly and chill but have the right mindset, i love having fun when i’m playing while doing the mechanics and the most dps i can, i just want to find a guild where it will be reciprocated. I’d love to get into a guild that is looking to get CE, i play around 5-6 hours a day every day.

Classes i can play are:
Warrior (Arms/Prot/Fury)
Rogue (Outlaw)
Demon Hunter(Havoc)
Hunter (BM or Marksman)
Druid (Balance)
Also got a Mage, Warlock and Shaman sitting at 120 currently.

Deppending on what the guild requires i can swap my main or secondary to help the raid team as i still have no idea which class i will be committing to for Shadowlands.

My ideal time to raid would be at around 6:30-7pm PST(9:30EST or 8:30 CST) and i can play for hours after that, pretty much the entire week.
I’m really sorry but i cannot commit to anything before 9EST because of my work schedule.

Main and alt Raider io:
https:// raider .io/characters/us/laughing-skull/Frainhart
https:// raider .io/characters/us/laughing-skull/Franne
Btag and Discord:
Frainhart#5943
Grimmjow#1837

Cheers o/

Good evening Frainhart!

War Theory is a semi-hardcore, 3/12M raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.We are a guild that strives to create long-lasting friendships in a virtual world, because let’s face it. This game sucks to play alone.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day raiding schedule, with an additional optional re-clear night.

Friday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST))

Saturday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST)

Monday / Thursday optional extra progression day or heroic clear.

Recruiting:

• Assassination or Subtlety Rogue

• Frost / Unholy Death Knight

• Fury Warrior

• Balance Druid

• Frost Mage

Additional questions can be directed to Adzz (Revorah#1321) on Battlenet and Adzz#4670 on Discord.

Interested? Join our recruitment discord to fill out an app! discord.gg/aZnVuDr

May be a bit early for you, but if not let us know -

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00pm PST

Hello Frainhart! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and use one of the following contact methods below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Bnet: MOARCOOKIEZ#11733
Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

Good morning Frainhart,

<Dusk to Dawn> is a late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis forming for the rest of BFA and into Shadowlands. Our goal is to clear most of Mythic every tier in Shadowlands, but focusing on bringing in the right personalities. We are keeping the roster small (the only people in the guild will be the raid team) so that people can actually bond and form friendships with their fellow raiders. I want people that care more about finding a home and group to raid with tier after tier instead of just having people that only care about chasing CE every tier and bounce between guilds to get it. We are a very laid back group and our top priority is having a good time while killing some bosses.

We already have a very tight-knit group full of returning Mythic/CE experienced players that love to compete with each other on the meters. We are just trying to fill up our last few spots to start pushing Mythic progression. People are online in discord every night hanging out and chatting. We run M+ pretty much every night we aren’t raiding (even before/after raids some nights). We also have people doing arenas, mechagon hard modes, and dungeon/raid achievements. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, I’d love to chat more!

Raid Times:
Progression nights:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Wednesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

Farm night (optional)

• Sunday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

Progression:

12/12N, 12/12H, 2/12M (with pugs)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp

Greetings Frainhart!

Battle Tendency is a brand new guild open for recruitment for all classes interested in CE raiding through Shadowlands. Raid times are tentative for 8:00 pm - 12:00 am EST Tuesday and Thursday. We plan to be a kind, skilled, and effortful guild that incorporates game nights and online community events. Message me if interested in having a chance to be one of the first members of the core raid team!

Battle Tag: Aer#11580

Raid times are a little earlier than you’re looking for, but might work. Here’s our spam, reach out if you feel its a good fit:

< Mestov > of Illidan is now opening recruitment for Shadowlands. We are seeking exceptional players to add to our mythic roster. Please reach out to Bluff#1114 on BNET or Bluff#3277 on Discord.

About

Led by CE raiders, the guild was formed mid patch 8.3. Our current core consists of many returning veteran players of the game, used to raiding at a high level. As time has gone on and priorities have changed, we sought to create a relaxed schedule with a hardcore mindset. The goal is always to progress as far as we can and make adjustments as needed to make that happen.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday/Wednesday: 8:30-11:30 PM EST

Recruiting

• Holy Paladin or MW monk
  • Boomkin
  • Warlock
  • Rogue

If your class is not listed above and you are still interested in our guild, please do not hesitate to contact us. Exceptional players of any class/role will be considered.

Hi! If you’re still looking, we’re on Mal’Ganis and looking to get a group going for Shadowlands. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/mechanics-are-hard/625543 All our info is in the link. If you have any questions or interested, just send us a message! :slight_smile: