Delete post

decided to go more casual/.

[H][Mal’Ganis] 3/10H LF Heals & DPS

Hey there! - Familia - Mal’Ganis [H] - 10/10N - 3/10H (Most guildies are 4+). We are a new raiding guild (Two weeks old) looking for healers & DPS to fill the raid roster. We are leaning on the semi-hardcore side, but looking to become more serious going into the next tier if we get the right group of people together.

Raid nights are Tuesdays from 8:30pm - 11pm CST & Thursdays from 7:30pm - 10:30pm CST. The guild pushes keys all week and torgy runs.

The guild is really aiming to gear up and tune the roster for next tier by helping others find the toons they want play and push keys/alt CN runs. We are all very active, social, and live in Discord. We fell victim of coming into the tier a little late and want to provide a place for others to come hang out and get loot.

Message Ulamogg#1717 - My name is Scotty. Reach out anytime!

Hey Blueslam,

“Libertas” is an Alliance mythic raiding guild on Stormrage-US. We’re currently 3/10m and seeking a warrior for our team.

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9pm-12am.

Established in 2010, we’ve been pushing hardmodes/mythic content ever since. We’ve prided ourselves on maintaining a drama-free, fair and respectful raiding environment. You can feel confident that we’re not going to collapse soon after you join us; we have longevity.

We’re seeking exceptional players to better our progression and tighten our core. We also need some battle shout and warrior love since our two warriors had to stop raiding.

If this sounds like something that interests you, I encourage you to submit an application at our website @ libertas.wowlaunch.com and our GM will get in touch with you soon.

Thank you and best of luck in your guild search!

Pyratic#1706

Hey! Would love to talk to you about joining our guild and mythic raid prog.

We raid wed/thurs/sat(optional) 9-12 EST
Horde - Bleeding Hollow
10/10h 2/10m
Very strong core of players - lots of experience and talent. Multiple Ksm’s, many keys away. As well as 2k+ rating pushing.

Add me on discord to talk more. Br33ze420#9584

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 2/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Tank(s): Will entertain the next Kungen or Noawh.
  • Healers (1-2): HPally, MW, Priest, or RSham.
  • Range DPS (2): Spriest, Mage, Boomer, Lock, Ele, or a Hunter.
  • Melee DPS: WW

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule

• Thursday 8:00 pm - 12:00am EST
  • Sunday 8:00 pm - 12:00 AM EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times (2 groups):

1. Tue evening 8 pm EST
  2. Friday TBD

Contact Info:

• Discord: Goregutz#4738
  • BNet: Goregutz#4738

Whats up gamer.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-certified-crankers-510m-lf-hpal/801284

Hey man, if you’re still looking add me on discord!

(4/10 M) [H - Mal’ganis] is currently recruiting for our Mythic Progression Team. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8-11 est. We have multiple officers and members with past CE experience. If you’re interested in getting Cutting Edge in a friendly, but serious environment, we’d love to have you join! We also are accepting social members for m+ and pvp. We have inerva sub 20% after 2 hours of prog.

Currently, we are heavily looking to recruit more DPS (ranged pref), but will consider anyone with a solid background. You don’t need to be the most experienced mythic raider. You just need to have a good attitude and determination to make yourself better.

Officer - Teach - Bnet: Historyteach#1207 Discord: teach#0813
Officer - Trashly - Bnet: minionxd#11609 Discord: Trashlyy#4529

Hey Man – I hope your search is going well. Lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae. I know what you’re thinking - they’re Ally. I was an orc myself prior to coming over to the darkside, but I wouldn’t be recruiting for 'em if I didn’t think it worth it. And not that I need another warrior in the guild showing me up, but truth is we’d love to have more great players.

You’ll find guilds out there more hardcore than we are, sure. But we’re that nice mix of chill and understanding who are still into progression and getting $#!^ done. And outside of raid times (M/Th 9PM-Midnight CST) - we’re looking for more folks who want to push Keys.

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting:

Contact Sloppi on:
Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)
Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

I hope you’ll check us out and give Sloppi a shout.

Battle Tendency, currently AOTC, is looking for skilled players to round out our mythic roster.

Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 8-11 PM EST

We are also looking for experienced M+ players (+15 keys)

Check us out on Warcraft Logs!
BNET: Naddy#11821
Discord: Atomz#9840

i will be messaging people throughout the week starting with tonight. if you still wanna spam on me everyone has a chance.

Hey Blue,

Saw your post on WoWprogress and added your bnet already, but let me tell you about our guild a bit on here as well.

Who is John Galt - Horde/Hyjal
Raid Time: Tue/Thur 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30-1:30am EST) with an optional Heroic run on Sundays.
Progression: 3/10M with Sun King to 2nd DPS phase. We achieved CE in Nya

Guild established 2006 during early BC.

Currently we are looking for a stronger Warrior so ours can flex back onto UDK. Peaked at your logs and they are what we are looking for. Would love to chat some with you and get a little more information from you to see if you would be a good fit for our team. Bnet is Delgalo#1485 but feel free to add my discord if you would rather talk there, Delgalo#9742. I look forward to hearing from you!

-Del

Hey Blue!

Mediocre - Bleeding Hollow [H] – 10/10H – 2/10M - is currently looking for a strong Warrior for our Mythic roster. We currently are looking to fill some remaining raid slots for our Mythic progression team. Below you can find a few more details about us. If this sounds interesting to you please let me know!

Mediocre is a new guild composed of Mythic raiders who have been playing together for over 5 years. We currently have 2/10M completed and are looking to fill remaining slots for our Mythic progression roster. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild; which means we like to have fun but also take raiding seriously. Currently we raid 2 days a week (Wed/Thur).

Ideal Players:

• Active and competitive
  • Have an understanding of Mythic raiding
  • Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play
  • Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance
  • Can show up on time for raids 2 days a week

Our current raid schedule is:
Wednesday (9PM -12AM EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)
Thursday (9PM -12AM EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Our roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into Mythic. We look forward to hearing from you! Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

KixxiGaming#1211 (Recruitment / Guild Master)
Scymas#1375 (Recruitment)
Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead / Guild Master)

Hey mate! If you’re still looking, Deadmoon Tribe is 7/10H with AoTC in sight. We’re not looking to clear CE, but we’ll do a couple of Mythic Bosses and have some fun along the way.

We do Mondays and Thursdays from 8:15-11:30 EST, and DPS Warrior is a priority need of ours!

If you have any interest hit me up.

Acemonster#2273 On Discord
Acemonster#1644 on Battlenet

Good luck mate!

Hey man, I’ll keep it short but we are The Legion of BOOM - Mal’Ganis. We raid Tue/Thurs from 7:30 - 11 CST. We are currently 10/10 H and 3/10M. We are looking for a DPS Warrior to strengthen our roster. DM me on discord at Elv#6466 if you are interested.

Blarg Squad is 4/10M 10/10H and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 4/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Fattblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)

Expectations:
At this point in the expansion we are looking for at least 2/10M kills, with experience on the next boss, and multiple Sire kills. Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

R.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad