3/10M Tank/dps LF Mythic Guild

Hello! I currently just came back from a month and a half break since WoW was feeling very one-paste and my guild at the time wasn’t mythic level to try and progress through it. So I’m looking for a new guild pushing mythic SoD. I’m looking for a new place to call home. I have plenty of mythic raiding experience. I got 5/10M in CN on my DH and currently, 3/10M between my 2 tanks with having sub 5% wipes on both Ner’zhul and Soulrender. My druid has both off specs 242+ equipped, tanking is what I am most use too and but wouldn’t be against going a DPS spec
Logs:www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/fistthycuffs
bnet:KeyboardChi#1904
Discord: Fistthycuffs#3731

Hey Fistthycuffs, Drunk n Disorderly is a 10/10 H, 1/10M guild on Zul’Jin looking to fill out our Mythic Raid Team. We are a semi-hardcore guild, not really pushing for CE too hard but still interested in Mythic prog. We prioritize good-vibes and a relaxed raid atmosphere, real life and family always come first. Raid Times Fri/Sat 8-11pm est.

We could use dps mostly right now, though we could certainly make use of a quality Tank.

Feel free to message me on discord if youd like to know more!

Discord - JimmyJointz#3302

Hey!

We are looking for a tank atm. We are 5/10M. Hoping to get CE this tier, we were 8/10M CN and 11/12M Nyalotha. We raid Tues/Weds 9-1130PM EST

If interested:
Bnet: Sunde#1384
Discord: Sunde#5261

bumping up & still looking for a M guild

Hi Fisttyhycuffs - I see you’re Horde, but figured I’d leave my info anyway. I’m with Almighty Push, an Alliance guild on Proudmoore, currently 5/10M with 32% pulls on Pain after 2 days of prog. We formed about 5 weeks ago when a group of friends found theirselves all in the same situation around the same time. Three different guilds imploded and/or quit within 2 weeks, leaving a handful of friends from each guild who are still very focused on CE. We all came together and formed Almighty Push. We’re social, focused, still like WoW (even though we know it’s not perfect), and we post stupid funny stuff in discord - but most importantly we steady prog by coming prepared with knowledge of the fight, knowledge of our class, raid mats, and identifying mistakes after pull.

We don’t expect perfection - we expect improvement and personal responsibility. We don’t fuss at mistakes, we don’t fuss about loot - we act like adults, we use our time effectively. We’re 5 months into the raid - there’s not a lot of time left to waste. Our raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 pm CST.

Outside of raid we run keys - many of us have our +20 portals, all of us have KSM on our mains. Some of us do RBGs. But mostly we just chill and chat in discord and help each other out with whatever needs doing.

Let me know if any of this sounds interesting. I’d be happy to talk with you some more.
Discord: Gracyn#8603

daily bump! Still LF Mythic raiding guild!

Hi everyone! Do Not Release is a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis and we are looking for players to help fill our mythic roster!

We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 3/10 Mythic. We also do mythic keys ranging from 15-20 regularly throughout the week. AOTC and KSM are the main focuses of the guild, with some casual mythic progression mixed in.

Our raid days are Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:30-10:30 CST

Priority needs: Any outstanding DPS or DPS with tank OS looking to get AOTC, KSM and beyond. Also looking for any and all social members to join to hang out and chat with.
We have a very active discord with members playing several other games as well as WoW. If this sounds like something that fits what you are looking for don’t be afraid to reach out us on either discord:

Huntandprey#2852

Or Battle.net

Huntandprey#1770

Hello Fistthy!

I run a 3/10m One Night Horde Guild in Illidan that runs on Sunday from 9p-12m EST. We have an opening for a tank right now as current as one of our current trials appears to have flaked on us. In the meantime I’ve been having others in our group flex into the role, but ideally we can get a solid player into the role and jump back on the consistent progression train again. (The tank we had prior was a long term member of like 11+ years with our group, and quit because he was just fed up with the state of the game. No bad blood, and still plays other games with us)

If the time works for you and you’d like to speak more I’d love to chat.

B.Net: Delacour#1483
Discord: SG Delacour#1483

Here’s our thread on the recruitment boards that outlines more about our group!