are orcs still considered breakers

after evolving so much since the original breaker, can orcs still be called breakers?
If they break stuff, sure.
Apparently not since they're not on the image here:

https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/content_folder_media/M6RO3TEE6CTH1461022731693.jpg
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/20097938
Are Breakers the best Titanic creation? Rarely corrupted, good at staying on their holy mission.
10/27/2018 04:21 PMPosted by Hahahahahaha
Are Breakers the best Titanic creation? Rarely corrupted, good at staying on their holy mission.
the breakers only job was to keep the evergrowth in check. i think it goes without saying that is no longer the case since draenor exploded

Even when they get corrupted, they still do their Titan Given missions to kill Plants, as Gul'dan and Cho'gall show!
Breakers; good creation or best creation?
I really wish Blizz would make it canon that the reason orcs are so insistent on cutting down Ashenvale is because of residual Breakers programming/having lived on a world where forests will literally kill you.
10/27/2018 04:26 PMPosted by Reignac
I really wish Blizz would make it canon that the reason orcs are so insistent on cutting down Ashenvale is because of residual Breakers programming/having lived on a world where forests will literally kill you.
that makes too much sense

So that's why they were okay with Teldrassil.
STOMP AND BURN!
Going the Ork path is so much ‘cooler’ though.
10/27/2018 04:50 PMPosted by Lëora
you mean fungus
10/27/2018 04:52 PMPosted by Withpuppys
10/27/2018 04:50 PMPosted by Lëora
you mean fungus
Puppys, I cannot believe you’d say such an awful thing about the green tide- I mean, The Horde.
Do Keepers of the Grove/ Cenarius look kinda like genesaurs to anyone else?
I think it'd be the same classification as Dwarves or Gnomes have now - too far removed from the original base to be considered one of the original family.
Nah. They're not Breakers. They're descendants of Breakers.

Breaklettes, if you will.
Saurfang getting upset over Teldrassil is proof he has forsaken his people’s purpose as plant killers.

The Orcs should burn Nordrassil next to continue their work.