3/10M MM Hunter / 5/10M experience LF CE previous raid leader

Good evening! I am a longtime raider / raid - leader currently looking for a new home! I am looking to push CE. Currently im on Area 52 But willing to transfer anywhere for the right home! I no longer want to raid lead and am looking to push higher content so that is why im leaving my current guild of 2 years! Feel free to reach out to me on discord! :slight_smile:

I did trial for 1 guild and have experience on Inerva / Xymox

I do stream / make youtube videos so looking for a streamer friendly guild :slight_smile: Twitch youtube / muralator if you are interested to see my UI or any runs or anything.

Open to any week days INCLUDING MORNINGS!! No Fridays or saturdays!

Please keep in mind while taking a look over the logs below, as a raid leader I sacrificed some DPS in terms of making sure things got done in prog / always sacrificing myself to do mechanics! Look forward to hearing from you!

Discord: Muralator#5184

LOGS:

Hunter: Muralator - Arthas

Mage: Retweets - Stormreaver

Hi!

(4/10 M) [H - Mal’ganis] is currently recruiting for our Mythic Progression Team. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8-11 est. We have multiple officers and members with past CE experience. If you’re interested in getting Cutting Edge in a friendly, but serious environment, we’d love to have you join! We also are accepting social members for m+ and pvp. We have inerva sub 20% after 2 hours of prog.

Currently, we are heavily looking to recruit more DPS (ranged pref), but will consider anyone with a solid background. You don’t need to be the most experienced mythic raider. You just need to have a good attitude and determination to make yourself better.

Officer - Teach - Bnet: Historyteach#1207 Discord: teach#0813
Officer - Trashly - Bnet: minionxd#11609 Discord: Trashlyy#4529

Hey Mur!!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 3/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

HotTub WoW Machine is seeking exceptional players to join our ranks and push for CE in Shadowlands. We pride ourselves on offering a high level of play with a friendly, fun, collaborative atmosphere.

We’ve cleared 5/10M and still wish to optimize our comp for the much harder bosses ahead. Please be prepared to xfer to our server Thrall for a trial, as we run heroic sparingly.

Us: A group of players who have been raiding together since Vanilla on a semi-hardcore level. We have raided every expansion, achieving aotc and some mythic progress, now looking to level up and finish out the tier with CE.

You: A resourceful player who understands how to research their own class, stay on top of in-game progression systems, and can communicate effectively with other members of the guild. You should probably have some mythic raiding experience in either Legion or BFA, and a high Mythic+ RaiderIO score. Most importantly, you should understand the level of effort required for cutting edge and be excited to work towards this goal with the guild.

What we can offer our raiders:

• Flasks and Feasts provided by the guild
  • Experienced guild leadership, knowledgeable about all aspects of running a successful guild and in-game challenges. We’ve been doing this for a while, to say the least.
  • Strong leadership for raid boss prep and execution on raid night.
  • Growing guild bank funds to assist our members with consumables, BoEs, and crafting mats. We have officers who will focus solely on increasing our economic position to give us a competitive advantage when it comes to buying power with gold.
  • Friendly and mature leadership who understand that playing the game at a high level does not mean yelling or bullying. We will work with you to solve any game related or interpersonal issues that may come up.
  • A fun community to hangout and play other games with

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30 ET. Sunday is an optional 3rd day we may use to push content when deemed important.

Recruiting: We’re always looking for exceptional players in any role at all times. That being said we have a high priority on the following classes:

*Warlock
*Mage
*Hunter
*Boomkin Druid
*Resto Druid

Contact: If anything in this post stood out we would love to hear from you! You can send me a DM here on reddit, or find us on discord:

*naysayer#5570 (discord)
*naysayer#2652 (bnet)

Mura

Lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae

I know what you’re thinking. Ally. Sargeras. Scum of the earth. To give you a sense of my own story, not that long ago I was an orc. Been horde for a decade. Then I started talking to this dwarf named Sloppi. I was thinking the same thing you are. And now, having run with 'em a little while, I might still call them scum of the earth. And they’d just laugh. Bunch of F’in pirates, really, for all that the guild name is some Roman honorific. But look: I ended up transferring to the Dark Side and, well, the dark side is good.

The way you describe what you’re looking for fits with who we are. And we’d love the streaming thing. You wouldn’t have to raid lead, just sit back and pump that sweet, sweet DPS.

We’re raiding Heroic (9/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons. And we have a (right now) small nucleus of PVP oriented types (myself included) and trying to get more.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good. Here’s a sign: I’m not going to look at your logs to see if you pass muster. Seems like a snobby kind of thing to do, to me. If our environment sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to the aforementioned Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting and is way better at it than I am:

Contact Sloppi on:

Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)

Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Broadsides

Still searching!!

Hey Muralator,

[H] Area-52 Guild 10/10 Heroic is currently recruiting players to push into Mythic content and for CE.

Our guild currently consists of older gamers (25-30+) and is looking to expand our gaming community with talented and skilled players who want to down the content without the drama, egos, or toxicity. Most of us have been raiding together for 4+ years.

We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 2/10 Mythic.

We currently raid from 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 AM EST

We are currently recruiting any DPS Players/Specs

If you are interested in raiding with us, or want more information please message Axial #1159.

Thank you for your time!

<Cadre > Is a 3/10 M, AOTC 10/10 Heroic raid on 6ish hours a week at the moment. We raid Tuesday & Wednesday from 7P-10P for progression, and we raid Thursday from 7PM - 10PM for trivial content, e.g. Heroic re-clear/Mythic clean up Reach out to me on discord: Justin_#5325

Still looking around :slight_smile:

Hey Muralator, I believe we chatted via disc the other day and I hope if you’re still searching for a group and more open to alliance that we could talk more. Happy hunting and info below!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] AotC & 6/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Any that can off tank
  • Ranged: Mage>Hunter
  • Healers: Paladin

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
3/10 Mythic 10/10 Heroic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)

Extra Bump, Ideally looking for a SUN/MON/WED any of those days work best for me! ANY TIME AT ALL

Raid times:
Sunday/monday 7pm-10pm PST

We are a group that prides ourselves on high performance within limited raiding hours. We expect our members to be well prepared for each progression boss, whilst also being able to quickly learn from mistakes. Potential applicants are expected to excel at their class, and must be able to both take and give criticism in a constructive manner.

We are a progression focused guild, but we also maintain a friendly environment in and out of raid. At most times there will be groups of people hanging around Discord, playing WoW or a variety of other games.

Current tues/thurs team is 5/10M this team will consist of some of those players and we want to add people to it who only want to raid 2 days a week. If interested hit me up!

Contacts:
Recruitment officer - “Wonka” wonka#1307(bnet) Wonka82#8402 (discord)

Ideally looking for a SUN/MON/WED any of those days work best for me! ANY TIME AT ALL, ANY MORNINGS / AFTERNOONS WORK WELL TOO

Blarg Squad is 4/10M 10/10H and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 4/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Fattblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)

Expectations:
At this point in the expansion we are looking for at least 2/10M kills, with experience on the next boss, and multiple Sire kills. Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

R.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

==)

any sun/mon/wed groups out here

[H][Mal’Ganis] 3/10H LF Heals & DPS

Hey there! - Familia - Mal’Ganis [H] - 10/10N - 3/10H (Most guildies are 4+). We are a new raiding guild (Two weeks old) looking for healers & DPS to fill the raid roster. We are leaning on the semi-hardcore side, but looking to become more serious going into the next tier if we get the right group of people together.

Raid nights are Tuesdays from 8:30pm - 11pm CST & Thursdays from 7:30pm - 10:30pm CST. The guild pushes keys all week and torgy runs.

The guild is really aiming to gear up and tune the roster for next tier by helping others find the toons they want play and push keys/alt CN runs. We are all very active, social, and live in Discord. We fell victim of coming into the tier a little late and want to provide a place for others to come hang out and get loot.

Message Ulamogg#1717 - My name is Scotty. Reach out anytime!

{H} <Dojo> (Hyjal) 8/10M AOTC CN T/W 9P-12A PST
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions. No longer in use