3/10M Group Looking to be Absorbed

As the title says I’m part of a guild that’s ready to merge with another guild. We have had 3/10M on farm for a couple months but just can’t maintain a solid enough roster to get past there. We have prog on Inerva (sub 10%), Sunking (through the first shade phase), and some of our members have pulls on Xymox. It seems that a ton of guilds are stuck at this point and are all competing to recruit the same few roles/specs.

What we have
BrM Tank
VDH (havoc OS)
Rsham (ele os)
HPal/DiscPriest (can play either)
HPriest
Afflic Lock
Destro Lock
UDK/Spriest (can play either)
Fire Mage
MM Hunter
BM Hunter
Havoc DH
Enh/Ele Sham

We have some other backups and less reliable players but these are our best and most ready to hop into mythic progression. As you can see, we have a lot of people so if you’re just looking to fill a couple spots we probably wouldn’t be a good fit. We understand no guild can blindly take all of us on their main roster, we are willing to earn our spots on the progression team. We are looking for a guild on A52 that raids Tu and Th between 8 and 12est. We can negotiate terms on most other things but these are things that will make many of the people listed above unable to reliably attend raids.

If you’re interested in chatting with us please leave your guild and contact info below and I’ll be touch with whoever we feel might be a good fit. Thanks for your time!

1 Like

Hey! Your team would sound like a great fit for us!

Optimal baddies is a rebuilt guild founded by long time gamers who enjoy playing the game with friends while also pushing content at a reasonable pace. A lot of the members of Optimal Baddies are players who have pushed content to the point of being deemed cutting edge and are now looking for a relaxed environment where we can put our feet up and kill bosses.

Server - Lightbringer
Faction - Alliance

Raid Times/Days: 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Monday/Tuesday Mythic Prog,
8:00-10:00 Saturday Heroic/Normal clear
Current Progression: 2/10M 10/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Goldfish#7851, ninjaXpope#0788, megaFly06#6053, Uri#5963
Battle.net - Goldfish#1198, Ninjaspace#1577, Megafly#11904, Uri#11265

What will be required of players looking to progress with Optimal Baddies?

Research on both the fights and your class and keep up with all out of raid stuff to maintain relevancy.
Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) or Bigwigs
WeakAuras
Exorsus Raid Tools (ERT)
Preferably AOTC Experience but will consider all applicants
A good Attitude
A great Sense of Humor
USING PUSH TO TALK
Constructive Criticism

And of course just like any organized group a solid attendance!

Hey there. I’m not sure if you’re interested, but I have 5-6 friends that are 3/10M also looking to be absorbed. We have pulls on inerva(sub 10%) and sunking. If it’s something you’re interested in we could have a chat about starting something together. We prefer to stop around 10-1030 eastern as we work early.

If this is something you might be interested in, feel free to talk with me on discord. Gates#5230

Looking forward to talking with you!

We are still looking!

Mary, give me a shout 6/10M lets look at it.
6/10M and AOTC raiding T-W at 10pm-1am EST. More info here: [A] 6/10M Recruiting CE players or Btag Matthew#1470

Not sure if you know about this, but there’s a Recruit & Community discord server where you might be able to find something. There are specific channels with lots of groups looking to absorb or be absorbed. One thing, please make sure to read and follow the posting formats.

2 Likes

I can offer 5 of your DPS core spots if that helps you at all.

Resurrected - Sargeras Alliance 6/10M
Raids Sunday & Monday, 7:30pm - 11:30pm CST

Add me in Discord for a quicker response: Rydia#0707

Hey Mary,

Hit me up and we can chat we’re a 3/10M guild and could use the majority but are willing to have every spot competitive.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team 3/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30est. RBG’S on the weekend and mythic + on off nights. Currently looking for a 2 dps and 1 flex healer/dps, but be open to talk about merger of guilds.

We have 3rd raid night every other week on Mon. Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

Revoke Sanity
Discord: Vergina#7454

Interested.

8/10 Mythic Looking to a possible merge if interested, Looking out for future plans for upcoming classic tbc coming out and maybe people leaving/break till 9.1

Raid: Tues/Weds
Times: 7-10pm Central
If ya wanna try to get CE hit me up

Discord: Murderah#2018
Bnet: Murderah#1133

See the pitch below, however, I’d also like to throw some additional context in. Currently, the guild is looking to replace a 4-5 players who unfortunately hold back progression. We would be interested in having you trial in an effort to replace one of those dudes and working toward CE and in to 9.1.

The Peanut Gallery is a Horde raiding guild on US-Tichondrius (10/10H 6/10M). We are a group of semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who have been playing together since 2010 in Wrath. At the very end of BFA, we decided to form a new guild, The Peanut Gallery. Currently, we are looking for exceptional, mechanics-oriented raiders for our team to continuing our push into Mythic Castle Nathria and into future patches.

Raid Times:
7-10 pm PST Tuesday/Thursday

Previous Progression
BFA: 11/12M Nya’lotha (after a very late start into the tier as a guild)

SL: 10/10H 6/10M Castle Nathria
WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/The+Peanut+Gallery

Recruitment Needs
All DPS and healer priests are encouraged to apply. We aren’t looking for 100 parses. What we are looking for are players who can play their class with an acceptable degree of skill while still performing raid mechanics.

More about us:
The guild will provide for all consumables, so no need to grind your life away. However, d material donations are always appricated, but not required.

The guild uses Loot Council to distribute all available loot drops and ALL BOEs which are distributed at the loot council discretion and if they can not be equipped and used by a raid member then those BOEs are sold to help facilitate the financing of raid consumables.

Expectations

1. Come prepared.
  2. Show up early/on time.
  3. Work on your character/characters on off-raid days to bring as much as you can to the table.
  4. Know the bosses and come prepared with the knowledge to fulfil the role you will take in the fight
  5. Be receptive to and can provide constructive criticism.
  6. Follow directions when given specifically
  7. During a fight, comms should remain clear. The raid leader will make all calls and decided the direction of the fight.
  8. We would desire you to do mechanics 100% and only parse green as opposed to parsing 100s up until the point you mess up a mechanic and die, dropping to a grey parse. Dead raiders don’t do dmg.

How to Apply:

You can apply one of two ways:
Guild Application Link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOWbwE8NtktAlELkNqwpxxYYleCoNGsNSiYKtptRCUUmm9vQ/viewform
If you want to apply by speaking to us directly, or if you have any questions about our guild, policies, or anything else, please contact:

• Scrambles:
    • Battlenet: Scrambles#1369
    • Discord: Scrambles#1730
  • Engleheart
    • Battlenet; Kurt#1915
    • Discord: Not Engle#2036

Outside of WoW, the guild has a diverse group of players with an active Discord. Some of the games we play include LoL, COD, PoE/Diablo, etc… in between major WoW patches.

Also, we have punch and pie.

Resurgence Bleeding Hollow, ataxs#1268

hello, we are currently looking for all spots (DPS, Healers) to fill out our mythic prog team for current CE and 9.1. we at currently 6 out of 10 and will be skipping to sire to get our CE once we fill our roster again. we are on the Illidan server our raid times are 8 to 11 CST Tuesday and Wednesday. please let me know if you have any questions my btag is Hazold#1115

We are Inexorable Brutality[7/10M] Currently recruiting committed raiders to push back into CE, we achieved Cutting Edge in Nyalotha as a part of our former guild that we split from going into Shadowlands and are nearing Cutting Edge again this tier with goals of future also reaching CE in further tiers. We are seeking exceptional and dedicated raiders to commit to the team while also having fun together as a team. We are located on Emerald Dream[Alliance] and raid Wednesday/Friday 8-11 server/central.
Discord: Merker#0172