3/10M former multi-CE tank/dps LFG

Currently 3/10M SoD as Balance Druid. Also play similarly geared prot/holy Paladin. Would prefer a tank spot but not opposed to anything. Multi-CE raider in the past so I’m willing to do whatever I have to to improve myself and maintain my position.

Open to any schedule that doesn’t extend too late into the evening (past 1:00am)
Open to any server/faction transfer

Bnet: Howard#11949
Discord: Howard#2961

We don’t have a tank spot, but we do really need a boomie. Here is our info:

Progress:
SoD progress: 3/10M 10/10H
CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Noxusrogue: Discord: Noxus#9195

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. We are looking for teammates, people who want to be part of a thriving and active team that builds relationships together - not a show up for a raid-logging environment. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

still shopping around for a nice place to stay

Hey sounds like we might be a fit for you. Def give us a check, would love to have you.

Looking again. Open to anything

Hey there Thehow!

It’s Mine, I Licked It is a 4/10 M guild looking for some more people to fill some spots in the roster, mainly DPS (bonus if you have tank OS you can play). You seem to fit that so I’ll just leave the info below and hope to hear back from you!

< Strike Out > is a progression focused 9/10 H Horde guild on Thrall. We pride ourselves on having a relaxed yet productive atmosphere within our raids. We are a large group of friends that work well together and we was formed as a result of a late start on Shadowlands. We are looking to get progressively better each and every tier moving forward. We have people on everyday doing pvp, m+ keys, pug raids after progression days, and xmog runs!

Progression Raid Schedule (ET): Wed: 9:00pm-11:30pm Thurs: 9:00pm-11:30pm

What we are looking for: Right now we are recruiting DPS players of any class and potentially a tank. You don’t have to be the best at your class, we just ask that you enjoy what you play and enjoy the atmosphere that raiding brings!

We often chill outside of raid in our discord and run m+ or do other things. We are also looking at doing guild RBGs soon too!

If you are interested, please add poet on discord at poet#9578 or me at Judic#5475

Hello,

We are Le Clique, a horde CE guild on US-Hyjal that is a semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic CE raiding and Mythic+ dungeons. Currently 5/10M.

We are looking for great players that are wanting to be part of our group!

We pride ourselves in team play, improvement, and a non-toxic environment.

If you are looking to change or interested in mythic progression, let us know!

Our raid times are Friday + Saturday 6:30pm-10:30pm PST + Wednesday optional raid for farm content.

Current Needs:

• DPS: All
  • Heal: All
  • Tank: All

We also welcome exceptional players outside of the current needs, don’t hesitate to ask!

Fill our the application form: : http://bit.ly/2M9u7qr

Questions? Feel free to whisper:

Discord: Ckbeast#7203

BNET: Ckbeast#1849

Hiya, we are always looking for some dedicated dps as well. future could open up a tank spot as we nonstop raid from tier to tier. feel free to check us out and if interested give a poke!
good luck and happy raiding!

Hey, I added you on Discord already but I’ll post our guild info here as well.
We’re a 6/10M guild that raids Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-11 EST. We have a long history of achieving Realm First CE and this tier will be no different; your logs look solid and we’d like to talk with you about trialing with us. If interested please reach out to one of our officers below:

Battle Tag - Tigrao#1816 Discord - Tigrao#9515
Battle Tag - Bevee#1903 Discord - Bevee#3164

Hey bud we are 4/10M and LF more. HMU. Quick spam.

Quick Bio
We are Inconceivable, a newly formed guild on Area 52. We have been clearing content together since 2015 and have recently created a new guild under new ownership! We have a fun, friendly, relaxed environment both in raid and outside of raid with the goal of pushing for CE each tier.

Expectations
Attendance: Each and every raiders is expected to have 90% attendance. Players who cannot maintain 90% attendance will be sat on the bench and will remain in that spot until they can prove otherwise.
Consumables: each raider is expected to have full consumables. That means, food, flask, pots (enough for pre and post pulls) vantus runes, augment runes, oils, and armor kits. As we supply flask, food, and usually vantus runes, we still expect them to be in your bags.
Knowledge of class: Nobody is the forefront expert on their class. We expect all raiders to understand their class, and keep putting in the effort to be better.
Knowledge of fights: An understanding of all fights that the guild may be progressing on and farming.
Attitude: Always have a good attitude. Many of us come to raid because it is our escape from the real world. If you cannot come and wipe on a progression boss all night while keeping a good, positive, fun attitude, you may not want to inquire.
CURRENTLY ONLY RECRUITING PLAYERS WHO HAVE EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF FIGHTS AND CAN KEEP UP WITH RAID, WE ARE NOT LOOKING TO HELP GEAR, THAT MEANS 230+ ILVL AND HAVE DONE FIGHTS

Raid Times
Wednesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EASTERN
Optional Night: Tuesday 10pm-1am est.

What we need
Healer - ANY
SHADOW PRIEST
RDPS

Contacts
Discord: Vergina#7454
Battle.net: Hombre#11109

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.