3/10M exp multi classer LF guild

Still looking

Times are a little off but maybe :slight_smile:
We are on bleeding hollow [H] 1 Day raiding, Sunday’s 6-10PM EST 10/10H 2/10M

We’re a group of raiders with limited time but still want to clear content. Looking for dps to push further into mythic but all will be considered.
If you have limited time and want a likeminded group of players Add me on discord and we can talk
Neil#4199

Hey you should check out Challenge Accepted. Let me tell you a little bit about us.

Recruiting Ranged DPS:

Challenge Accepted was the former 3-night raiding guild from Firelands in Cataclysm to Emerald Nightmare in Legion with top 50-200 US rankings including:

Heroic Ragnaros (equivalent to Mythic Cutting Edge at the time in Cataclysm)
Heroic Deathwing (equivalent to Mythic Cutting Edge at the time in Cataclysm)
Cutting Edge: Will of the Emperor (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Grand Empress Shek’zeer (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Sha of Fear (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Lei Shen (MOP)
Cutting Edge : Ra-den (MOP)
Cutting Edge : Garrosh Hellscream 10 & 25 (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Imperator Mar’gok (WoD)
Cutting Edge: Blackhand (Wod)
Cutting Edge: Archimonde (Wod)
Cutting Edge: Xavius (Legion)

We have revived and reformed for Shadowlands with a more casual 2 nights a week raid schedule but still pushing for full mythic clear. Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11PM EST. We are looking for veteran raiders who want to play at a high level on a 2 night a week schedule.

We keep the raiding to 2 nights a week, so high performance and consistent attendance is a big factor in our success.

Currently 10/10 Heroic and 7/10 Mythic for Castle Nathria. (Sludge best pull 19%)

The guild is also very active with 5 man mythic keys and alt runs as well as many avid pvp players.

If interested message:

BNET : Dirtnasty#1744

Discord: cwromero#5223

Reddit: Cwromero29

Hello Kraigdru! My guild is currently 5/10M and raid M/T/TH 9pm-12am EST. We are looking for another DPS to round out our roster.

Feel free to add me on Bnet Rakitin#1573 and/or Discord Rakitin#5193

About
Coo Coo Kachoo formed at the end of BfA. We push to get CE at a good pace but we are a very chill raid team. We have fun while raiding but we expect our raiders to perform at a high level.

What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate enjoys playing the game at a high level and striving to better themselves and their character. Someone who strives for greatness but overall just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game.

Loot:
We use loot council for tradable loot. At the beginning of teirs BoEs are sold to fund the guild bank unless it is BiS or an essential piece for continued progression.

Raid Schedule:
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday: 9pm - 12:00am EST (6:00pm - 9:00pm PST)

Recruitment:
We are always looking for exceptional players but our current needs are as follows:

Healers: Shaman
DPS: Hunter, Priest, Mage, Boomkin
Exceptional applicants of any type

To apply fill out our guild application form:
(Take out the space) h ttps://forms.gle/Tw64kBSqMvSHFN8P9

Contacts
Rakitin - Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193
Drokor - Bnet Drokor#1150, Discord Weregamer#2024

Hey Kraigdru,

Lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae

I know what you’re thinking. Ally. Sargeras. Scum of the earth. To give you a sense of my own story, not that long ago I was an orc. Was horde for a decade and thought the very same thing. Then I started talking to this dwarf named Sloppi. And now, having run with 'em a little while, I might still call them scum of the earth and they’d just laugh. Bunch of pirates, really, for all that the guild name is some Roman honorific. But look: I ended up transferring to the Dark Side and, well, the dark side is good.

We just downed Sire on Heroic and are now intent on moving to Mythic. We raid W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons. And we have a (right now) small nucleus of PVP oriented types (myself included) and trying to get more.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good.

Lemme tell you a little story about who we are. Our guild came to a crossroads a few weeks ago. As a full raid team we weren’t getting through Sire. We had a group of 6 friends within our core team who were - admittedly – among our strongest players. A tank, two healers, and two of our top four DPS. After a bunch of wipes, they demanded the … lesser-able members of the Raid be kicked so that “the guild” (meaning they) could progress. We capitulated to that request that night … they still didn’t get through Sire … but the next day we said never again. We were going to make it together or not at all. That core group of six left that day. But two weeks later we finished Sire off on our own terms, as a guild, “inferior” players and all.

^^ that little story, to me, tells best who we are.

We’re not trying to be a waystation for tryhards, but a home for quality people. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

It’s slightly outdated but here’s a link to our (more official) recruitment post: 9/10H Looking for Ranged DPS to round out 20 man roster! W/Th 9-midnight CST/ST! - Sargeras - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to the aforementioned Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting and is way better at it than I am:

Contact Sloppi on:

Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)

Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Broadsides

Hey Kragdru,

Untouchable on [H] Tichondrius is looking for some ranged to fill out our roster. We are currently 3/10m(we just started mythic prog this week). We raid Tues and Thurs 5-8pst(looks like perfect times for you). Our guild spam is linked below but we would love to hear from you if what we offer is interesting to you. We’d mostly be interested in your Hunter as we somehow have 3 boomkins even tho we still need ranged dps

[H] [Tichondrius] (3/10M) Needs DPS for Mythic! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey! If you’re still looking for a guild;I think Malignity might be the right fit for you.

Guild: Malignity

Faction: Horde

Realm/ Realm Time: Area-52 (US) EST (Eastern)

Guild Type: Semi-Hardcore Raiding/M+

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday/Sunday 11pm-2am EST

Needs: DPS (Warriors, DKs, RDPS) Healers (HPally, Resto Shaman)

Progression: 10/10 H, 3/10 M

About: Malignity is a newly formed guild, previously known as Buhbye, in which formed back in Nyalotha. We have a strong foundation of people of which are all CE players; with an amazing raid leader who is currently 8/10 mythic who also has 10+ years of experience raid leading. We are a CE focused guild looking to build a strong core who have that same mindset. We are building a strong community of people that will last and in which we will consider family. We are also very active in the M+ community and are looking to push keys and IO as the tier goes on. There are also plenty of members who are very active in the RBG community as well; so if raiding isn’t your thing we have more to offer. If you would like to join just shoot me a message on discord! :slight_smile:
Discord:Censor#1359
Btag:Censor#11254

Still looking

Hi Kraig,

Is Raidin is a 7/10 M guild. 2% wipe on Sludegboi, so expecting to be 8/10M next raid day.

We raid 2 nights a week, Wed/Thurs 8-midnIght EST.

We are looking for some exceptional RDPS, so hit me up on discord (Flarpy#4600) or Bnet (Flarpy#1733) if interested.

Hey! We would love to have you in Reign of Misfits based on Undermine!

Most of us are around 30+ with a few on the younger and older end! We are social, tight knit, and always looking for friends to join us on our chaotic shenanigans!

We are currently working through Heroic Progression 5/10 and would love more people who fit well. We raid Sat/Sun Heroic and Thurs/Fri Normal alt runs. You can hit me up on Discord - SimpliJessi#4635 - or Bnet - SimpliJessi#1289 - and we can chat more!

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team 3/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30est. RBG’S on the weekend.

We have 3rd raid night every other week on Mon. Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Need War, Monk, Boomkin & Flex DPS/5thHealer. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

Take a look, buddy.

Hey there! If you are still looking for a home here is our recruitment thread. If you have any questions I’d love to chat! Best of luck!

still looking for a home :frowning:

Hey bud, I dont want to hit you with the recruitment wall. Basics are

Horde Malganis
3/10M
Lf dps/Healers
Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10 eastern
Arena and key pushing groups

If you’d like to discuss more or just chat and see what happens let me know!

Btrain704#1160 bnet
Btrain#5444 discord

Hey Kraig! I think we could be a good fit for you. We currently have H CN on farm and are building up the core for light mythic progression. We constantly set up m+ groups to ensure everyone gets theirs done. I’ll drop our full post for you!

U N R E A L is a guild of Heroic/Mythic experienced raiders who reside on Bleeding Hollow. Currently, we are 10/10 Heroic and are heading into Mythic CN.

A little about our family: Our primary goal is to have fun! This is a game and a source of stress relief and relaxation. We are fostering a positive, welcoming community. Open communication is welcome and encouraged! The Officers are people just like you, so feel free to message them any time!

Why you should choose U N R E A L: We have such a deep pool of knowledge for every class and every type of player, so come on down! Cutting Edge content in Shadow Lands is a realistic goal for us as a guild. If you’re thinking about jumping to Horde, or need a new server with a growing community, now is the time! We are currently spamming Mythic+ to get the gear and io required to push into Mythic Castle. We will also make sure every main in guild has their weekly M+ key done for the Tuesday loot chest.

Raid times are: Tuesday/Thursday 8:00pm-11:00pm EST

Recruitment: All quality players are welcome. No specific class needs at this point. If you’re interested, or think you’re a good fit, please contact us below!

Discord:

The Dirtiest Dan#3075

Chased#5748

Mothkiller#0764

BNET:

DirtyDan#12273

Chased#11932

Hi there! I thought I’d leave this here so you can decide for yourself. My guild has two raid groups and the T/W group that raids 8-11EST are looking for a an exceptional multiclasser dps/healer. They are currently 2/10 M and are making good headway on Hungering! A little about my guild, we’re really cool and laid back. A few of us have KSM who love to push keys and there are always people on willing to do most things. Anyways, let me know if you’re interested! My discord is arex#0920. If not, I hope you find the right guild/raid for you :slight_smile:

Hi Kraigdru,

Homie Hoppers (Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for a ranged DPS for our newly formed weekend raid - raid times 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Friday/Saturday. Led by 2-day 8/10M raiders, we are looking to fill out our roster with solid players to kill some mythic bosses while maintaining a fun & relaxed non-toxic atmosphere. This team is currently 3/10M with Sun King almost down.

If interested, please fill out our brief application at https://forms.gle/SpHnJr7h4zgcX7cj9 or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via Bnet (Reagan#11656).

Not sure if you’d be willing to swap Alliance on any toon, but my guild over on the Alliance side of Stormrage is currently looking for a boomy to round out our prog team in mythic. We’re currently 6/10M and raid Tues/Thurs 8-11PM EST

Discord: Scoffs#1420
BNet: Schoman#1724

Have you ever considered 1 night raiding?

Team: Free Repairs
Guild: Envelop
Server: US - Illidan
Faction: Horde

Day/Time:
Thursdays 7 - 11p CT (Illidan Time)

Currently 5/10M at the time of this post with some good pulls on Artificer. Our roster is committed and full of talent but we’re always seeking more players to add to our arsenal.

Players who will be successful on this team are prepared to raid for the full duration, they show up on time and prepared, and are knowledgeable about the game. This team is a mythic progression team and we will wipe on fights, sometimes a lot. Sour attitudes, elitists, or overly negative personas need not apply. Our team does not accept large group applications.

Sound like something you’d enjoy?
Get your nights back! Apply today!

https://envelop.gg/fr