3/10M disc priest lf raiding guild. past top 30 us raiding exp

As the title suggests I’m a past top 30 us raider that is currently searching for the right guild. My goals now are to raid on a 2 day a week maybe 3 max but still be able to push CE raiding.

I have a disc priest I would love to raid on or switch to holy/shadow if necessary but I also play a very geared and experience veng dh that I push high m+ with. I’ve always been a tank and healer my entire wow career and I feel like I’m a very strong player mechanically but also in terms of knowing my class and how to perform to the best of my ability.

Currently didn’t do much raiding this xpac due to push m+ but I now have a lot of time to raid as well and want to get back into mythic progression this tier and beyond. Currently 3/10m experience and I’m a fast learner who is always prepared for raid.

Feel free to respond here if interested but also message me on discord or battle net for a quicker response and easier to talk more

Discord h0ax#5682
Bnet hoax#1384

Look forward to finding a new raiding guild home before next reset!

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan server 7/10M. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tuesday & Wednesday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time, which is reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic progression.

Even if we are not looking for your class, we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete.

Resto Shaman or Healing Priest
Warlock

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership:
GM - Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer - Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer - Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650

Fill out an application here: forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

Carried is a horde side guild on US Kiljaeden that is looking for exceptional people for our mythic push. We have been together about a month now and have sped though CN to the tune of 9/10 Heroic and in one raids worth of attempts we already have sire to 30%
Our raids are Friday and Saturday at 6pm server(pacific) aka 9pm EST until midnight EST aka 9pm server.

I know its a two boss step back, but I’m positive if you are willing to take a step back we can make a leap forward in no time.

Bnet Gorlock#1163
Discord Gorlock#7739

…ill give two post one for guild with a video the other for the community
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-410m-aotc-cn-tw-9p-12a-pst-everyday-m-rated-pvp-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-discord-community/566013
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dojo-mythic-plus-and-pvp-community/852587

well glad you transferred to our guild got the kills/logs then transferred back with out saying anything not to mention some loot drops.

good luck in your search…

Hello Vydsp,
After Nightfall is running two Mythic groups and looking for more as we push towards CE.

Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday 9:30pm PST - 12:00am PST
(11:30pm CST - 2:00am CST). We also run a Skip raid on Sundays as
an optional day.

If this sounds interesting to you please check out our forum post
[H][US][Tichondrius] LF Adult Casual/Semi-Hardcore Raiders for Mythic - 3/10M or apply at https://guildsofwow.com/after-nightfall

Thanks for your consideration and good luck to you in your adventures

Name: Alpha AF
Realm: Thrall
Progression: 10/10H 4/10M 40% On Lady
Schedule: Sunday/Monday 8-11PM EST
History: Former CE, Former US-100 Leads/Raiders
Goal: Build a casual 2 Day Cutting Edge Team
Perks: Off Night Raids, lots of KSMs, PvP, streamer support

Recruiting:
Resto or Ele Shaman (High)
Disc/Holy Priest(High)
WW Monk(Medium)
DPS DK(Medium)
Warlock(Medium)
Mage(Medium)
Hunter(Medium)

Any Geared, mythic ready DPS or Healers

To Join, provide logs/character link to me on Discord MiniSoda#4635

still looking but more interested in playing my veng dh! hit me up!

Sent discord request! Would love to chat!