3/10M CE experienced MM Hunter looking for guild

i’m looking for a new home. Can raid weekdays, any time from 7-12EST, ideally looking for a 2-3 day a week guild.

Looking for a serious guild that has been around a while and wants to push for CE every tier.
Add me for more info Bnet @ Ritchey#1991 or Discord @ Ritchey#7810.

Logs can be found under the same name as i’m posting with @emerald dream or I can link then when you add me.

I put a message on the other post for all 7 of you but if youre now looking for a guild alone please message me. We started a new guild due to the same issues you were running into. We are made up of dedicated CE raiders and raiders who have gotten really close to CE. We are looking to push CE every tier. We are currently raiding weds/thurs 6-9 pst. Please message if you have any questions

Dotsareweak (Mattdoza#1360 - battlenet)

Hi Ohpehunter, We are Fearfulways Guild - Argent Dawn Horde. We are currently 4/10M 10/10H. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7pm to 11pm est. Would love to chat with you about raiding. Contact me if interested Battle Tag - Tigrao#1816 Discord- Tigrao#9515

Hey we just lost a hunter and are in need.

Send it is a horde guild on hyjal looking to push CE this tier. We unfortunately got a late start last tier and missed out but are on the right track to push our way through the new raid. Right now we have around 23-25 players but due to schedule everyone can not be there every night. We also like to keep it competitive and every raid spot is not guaranteed and that does include officers.

We have a strong community of people and would like to continue to grow. We do keys any time we are not in raids. We have multiple KSM teams and we help out anyone in the guild bang keys.

We also order 2 for $25s from Chili’s.

Our Schedule: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday from 8:30 PM EST- 11:30 PM EST.

We have an optional day of Wednesday for N KT/Sylv and sometimes alt clears as well.

Progression is as follows:

3/10 M
10/10 H
10/10 N

We currently are recruiting competitive DPS with good logs. We do understand kill times come into play as well as the PI meta so everything will be taken into consideration. We do offer paid transfers.

RANGED
Mage - Frost/Arcane - HIGH
Shaman - Elemental - High

Melee
WW Monk- High
Warrior- High

https:// docs.google .com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeCV4AZ9Y-R_U3Y-z8mue7DatZys9rXslRTN9u5n70mJizWpQ/viewform
(Please delete the space and this will work)

My Bnet: ChowMaster#11992
Discord: TheChowMaster#1011

Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns.