3/10M 245ilvl Enhance Shaman LFG

Currently looking for a guild to run with on my second character. Wanting to find a group with similar or better progression that is interested in making a serious push deep into Mythic in hopes of getting CE. I am currently on Emerald Dream (Alliance), but I’d be open to realm and faction changing for the right group.

I’d consider myself to be a reliable raider with good game sense and mechanics. I can promise 90%+ attendance (haven’t missed a raid night yet, but I know life happens sometimes).

Scheduling is pretty open with the exception of Weds/Thurs unless it’s after 12am.

Feel free to reach out to me on Discord or Bnet for logs or any questions you might have!

Discord: Tigel#8054
Bnet: Tigel#1254

Hey there! Curious if you’re open to late nights full time :slight_smile: Linked below is our forum post, which will give you a bit about us as well as our contact info. Hope to hear from you soon!

As much as I consider myself to be a night owl, I don’t think I could commit each week to those times and I wouldn’t want my attendance to end up being an issue . I appreciate you reaching out though!