3/10M 244 HPal LF Guild

Hey not sure if you’re open to faction change… but if you are check us out. We are LF a HPally. Guild has consistently gotten CE in all raids participated in. 10/10M CN, 4/10M currently with a 27% pull on first night of Soulrender. Feel free to reach out anytime, thank you. [A] <CHALLENGE ACCEPTED> 4/10M - LF Heals/Melee - 2 NIGHTS x 3 HRS - CE Guild

Hello, We are Fearfulways Guild - Argent Dawn Horde. We are currently 10/10H 5/10M SoD. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7pm to 11pm EST. If interested please contact me Battle Tag - Tigrao#1816 Discord- Tigrao#9515.

Hey Vibratadin, Homie Hoppers (7/10M, 10/10M CN Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for Healers for our mythic team. Our raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs from 9pm-12am Pacific. To apply, please fill out our brief application at https://forms.gle/SpHnJr7h4zgcX7cj9, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via Discord (SwiftArcher#6652).

Looking forward to hearing from you!

If you’re still looking for a guild, Crisp is recruiting. Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Hello I’d be interested in chatting with you and discussing more if you’re still looking for a guild that fits your days and raid times. I’ll leave the recruitment add down below, but we’re 3/10 M on Horde Zul’jin and raid Tue/Thur/Sun 9 pm to 12 am est. Hope to hear back from you.

My Key Your Carry [Horde – Zul’jin] 3/10 M SOD

My Key Your Carry is a Cutting Edge focused raiding guild that started with a bunch of friends who wanted to push mythic content together and has grown from there. We strives for CE while doing it at a comfortable pace and in a more relaxed atmosphere.

Raid Times

We raid three days a week, Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday for three hours per night from 9pm-12am EST with a break mid way through.

Finishes:

Castle Nathria [09/10M]

Current Needs:

We are looking for a disc priest, holy pally, dh, warrior, and another ranged dps . Please reach out if you have any other questions.

Questions / How to Apply?:

Reach out to our officers or GM directly.

Discord Contacts:
GM - Kachop (Discord: Frootiz#2052)
Officer - Beorgne (Discord: Simmister#7406)

Hello Vibratadin

[US][A] [Interstellar Overdrive] would be interested in having you potentially trialing to join our raiding team! We are semi-hardcore and achieved 6/10 M CN last tier. We recently cleared Heroic SOD and will be pushing into Mythic progression soon.

Interstellar Overdrive

• Semi-Hardcore : 10/10 AOTC H SOD — 1/10 M SOD
  • Connected Servers : Draenor/Echo Isles
  • Raid Nights : Tuesday/Thursday (Saturday - Optional)
  • Raid Times : 9pm-12am EST

Feel free to give our guild recruitment page a quick lookover to see if we would be a good fit for you!

Contact me either on Battle Net or Discord!
Battle Net : Paracyte#11293
Discord : Eccosan#2489

Best of Luck!
Zoras