3/10M 220+ Two dps and a healer LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Hello!

We are a group of three friends whose guild recently decided to stop raiding. We are looking for a new home to continue mythic raiding together.

Currently we are playing mage, warlock and holy paladin and got to 3/10M so far this tier in a 2 day/6hour a week guild. In previous expansions, we have varied experience including achieving CE in many tiers.

Ideally we’d like to continue raiding a similar amount while achieving consistent progress but the environment, rather than the results, has become the key for us. We are looking for a long term home and are happy to server transfer and/or faction change to get it.

Our availability (Pacific Time Zone):
Tuesday: 7p-1a
Wednesday: 11p-1a
Thursday: 11p-1a
Sunday: 5p-1a
Monday: 8p-1a

Here are the logs for the characters we’re currently playing (won’t let me post links so add these to the base warcraftlogs url):
Gerygrey: /character/us/stonemaul/gerygrey
Kaidesity: /character/us/stonemaul/kaidesity
Awwshucks: /character/us/stonemaul/awwshucks

If you have an opportunity that you think would work for us, please add my btag Geryon#1224 and we can talk more!

Hello, Im not quite sure if your looking to transfer but if you want to cross realm raid with us until you get comfortable with us BUTTT. We are a 3/10M guild looking for a healer and 2 dps that raid Mont thru Wed 11-1am EST. Our Guild name is We Parse Eight. if your interested in a chill guild hit me up. Brando#1390 Btag. Brando#7851 Discord. Hope to chat with you soon!

Hi Gerygrey! if raid times are flexible, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey GreyGrey!

I am the recruitment officer for the guild Broadside on Area-52.

We are a 2/10M (with one night on Hungering at 27%) guild looking for a couple players to add to our team.

We raid Tuesday/ Thursday 11pm EST- 2am EST (8-11 PST) with a third optional night Sunday 11pm - 1am EST. (8-10PST)

We are a really friendly guild with a fairly casual approach to mythic raiding. We are not pushing hard for CE this tier but it is a possibility for next.

Our guildies love to just hang in discord, run M+, raid and Pvp. We are looking for active players who show initiative and strive for improvement on their characters.

If any of this interests you, I’ve sent a btag request.

Feyre#11219

Hey Gery! I just reached out to you on Discord. We are 3/10M and are in need of both DPS specs you listed. We could make room for your HPal as well and potentially have one of ours swap to Mage. Definitely reach out to me, I think we could make something work!

Here’s the rest of our information:

Our times and days fit your needs. Give us a look

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
4/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Discord: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Kinetik: Discord: kinetik#6285 Btag: Kinetk#1503
Lerich: Discord: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!

Still looking for our new home. Availability is largely limited to Tuesday/Monday/Sunday at later in the evening Pacific!
Full availability (Pacific Time Zone):
Tuesday: 7pm-1am
Wednesday: 11pm-1am
Thursday: 11pm-1am
Sunday: 5pm-1am
Monday: 8pm-1am

Bump, bump, bump it up.

Hi Gerygrey, our times might be out of your availability window but I’m posting here just in case!

Homie Hoppers (Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for ranged DPS and a healer for our newly formed weekend raid - raid times 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Friday/Saturday. Led by 2-day 8/10M raiders, we are looking to fill out our roster with solid players to kill some mythic bosses while maintaining a fun & relaxed non-toxic atmosphere. This team is currently 3/10M with Sun King almost down.

If interested, please fill out our brief application at https://forms.gle/SpHnJr7h4zgcX7cj9 or contact me via Bnet (Reagan#11656).

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind T/T - MYTHIC - 7/10M CN (9:00pm - 12am CST, T/Th) - ilpad#1438
  • R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 8/10M CN (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 1/10M CN (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Th) - arm4elephant#1980
  • R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 2/10M CN (8:30am - 11:30am CST, Su) - lighto#1954
  • R4. Seraph University - LEARNING RAID - 9/10H CN (8pm - 11am CST, M) - jaymie#11120
  • R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 8/10M CN (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576
  • R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 10/10H CN (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!