3/10M 219 ilvl Hpal LFG Former Hardcore Player LF Home

I’ve been playing Holy Paladin since BC. I parse in the 85% range. My guild disbanded after we killed 3 Mythic Bosses. Ideally I’d like to raid 7pm or later. Monday-Thursday.

3/10M - Sun King down to P2.

Thank you

Hey Cox! we raid 7-10 EST Tues/Wed. Send me a discord message at Infinight#7632 and lets chat more!

Hey boss, we’re in dire need of an Hpal currently - I posted on your old post but would love to see an app from you :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-certified-crankers-510m-lfm/801284

Hey we raid Wed/Thurs/Sat(optional) 9-12est
We’re on Bleeding Hollow - Horde
10/10h 2/10m
Looking for an Exceptional Hpal - if you’re interested please add me on discord - Br33ze420#9584

Hiya! Lucrative is a raiding guild on Mal’Ganis - we’re currently 3/10M with Sun King 1% off from phasing into the last stage. We’re currently recruiting another healer and would love to have abnother holy pally. We raid 6-9server (7-10est/4-7pst) on T/W/Th

If you’re interested in chatting or want to know more you can add me: paintmaster#1505

Hi Coxoff,

Its Mine I Licked It is 6/10M, 10/10h on a 6-hour-a-week schedule and looking for a holy paladin. I will link our copy paste info below, and look forward to hearing from you!

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Ranged DPS:
Hunter
Mage
Warlock

Healer
Druid
Paladin
Priest

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Abberation on Battle.net (Moophisto#11601).

Hi Friend!

I’d love to chat with yah! We’ve got a solid core group and looking to add a holy pally to our roster. I think you would be a good fit! I’ll post our guild spam below.

Deadweight is a poppin’ guild on Area 52 [H], and we are looking to take on a few more skilled players into our roster for a Mythic push. We are also looking for socials and we welcome anyone who wants a fun home while they work on their character before finding a home for raiding.

About us: We are an adult guild (21+, most in our mid 30s) that came together to just have a grand old time smacking some dragons around. We emphasize a positive raiding environment heavily, but expect that everyone does their due diligence to be prepared for raid and have mastery of their class. Our ultimate goal is to clear all mythic content while it is current, and we will push our members to play at the level, but we will not sacrifice a positive and fun raiding environment to get there. Leadership and multiple members of the team have experience (some extensively so) in both Cutting Edge and top 100 raiding.

Raid Schedule: 7pm - 10pm PST Tuesdays and Thursdays. (That’s 10pm - 1am EST)

What we’re looking for: We are open to all applicants! We’re more interested in collecting people with the right raiding mindset and personalities rather than the right classes. So all exceptional people, please apply!

**In terms of raid roles, we are currently looking for:

• Hunter
  • Mage
  • Pally (Holy/Ret)
  • Boomie
  • WW Monk
  • Rogue

…but everyone who thinks they would be a good fit should reach out!**

Additionally, if you feel you would like to raid in this sort of environment in the future, but want a fun environment to hang out with while you get up to speed through off-night normal clears and M+ runs, please join us!

Truly and honestly, we want to have a blast playing this game. If this sounds like the right raiding environment for you, then please fill out this google poll linked below or reach out! You can contact either of the lovely people below and we would be happy to chat with you!

Chia - GM and Raid Lead: Chia#6920 (Discord)
Ainsley - Recruitment Officer: Ithika#6509

Horde US-Area 52
Raid Times/Days: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:30 PM - 12:30 AM PST (12:30am - 3:30am EST)
Current Progression: 5/10 M (Nya CE)
Recruitment Contacts: Kardashy#3983 Discord
Application: Please message me in discord.
Requirements: Prior mythic raiding experience preferred.
Needs: HIGH PRIORITY Vengeance DH, Windwalker Monk, Boomkin, Mage, and Flex Healer pref Holy Paladin but any exceptional players are encouraged to Message me!

I think you would be a good fit? Feel free to message me on discord!

Thank you. Will be in touch soon

Would you be willing to go Alliance? If so, add Peet#6182 on discord.

Sadly no, all my friends are horde. You guys should fact change.

…ill give two post one for guild with a video the other for the community
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-aotc-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-our-discord-community/566013
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dojo-mythic-plus-and-pvp-community/852587

6/10m, mon-thu 10pm-12am, info below if you’re still looking

//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/AfterL%C3%ADfe

Schedule (8 hours)

Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur
10pm-12am EST

Raids will not go more than 1 pull past midnight EST.
We will run additional, optional normal and heroic at the start of a new tier until the guild is no longer interested.

Progression

12/12M NYA - US 393
7/8M EP - Azshara 4%
9/9M BoD - US 219
8/8M Uldir - US 195

11/11M Antorus - US 228
9/9M ToS - US 232
10/10M NH - US 485
3/3M ToV - US 276
7/7M EN - US 200
13/13M HFC - US 289
8/10M BRF
7/7M HM
14/14H SOO - US 305
13/13H ToT- US 230

About Us

The guild has been active since it was established in 2006 on Korgath.

Our goal is always to full clear mythic for Cutting Edge. Recruitment, composition, and loot distribution are all focused to support that goal. Our raiding environment is organized, fast paced, and passionate. Our schedule is ideal for CE players with a full-time school or work schedule. Many raiders also focus on mythic plus, rated PvP, and achievement hunting.

Recruitment Officers

Grolgek - - - Amor#1426
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332

Hello, you’re looking like a Snack :). Snacks [6/10M] on Horde Mal’ganis is a Cutting Edge Guild looking for more dedicated, exceptional and committed raiders. We were able to achieve being the US 410th guild to achieve CE in our first established tier, and we’re looking to improve that. We raid on Tues/Wed at 9pm-12am EST. We not only raid together but have a highly active community that does M+/PvP/Sale Runs and more. If this sounds like a guild you’d like to be a part of, feel free to reach out to me in discord or if you have any questions! Titan#1410. :slight_smile:

Hey Off!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 3/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Thank you. Ill be in touch soon.

The Yummy Boys, Horde, Bleeding Hollow are 6/10 M and looking to recruit a h paladin for our core team.

Raid nights are Wednesday and Monday 9-12 EST with an optional Sunday night raid.

Get in touch if you are still looking!
Discord: Khaldrogo#1528

We are looking for a H Paladin as we start our Mythic Raiding this week. More info can be found in our recruitment thread

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-1010h-s-e-v-e-n-a-guild-for-the-mature-crowd-tuesthurs-raids-looking-for-a-few-dps-and-holy-pally/549304

Battletag: Drochdeo#1237
Discord: Drochdeo#6966

1 Like

Thank you ill message you soon.