[3/10M 10/10H SoD] 237 Resto Druid LFG for CE

8/10M in CN due to raid team disbanding - twice.

Looking for a steady, non-toxic raid team - been playing since Cataclysm.

Currently horde - pref stay that way, but willing to xfer Alliance if necessary.

CST Timezone; looking to raid 2/3 days per week.

Can provide logs upon request.

Hi Twinkle,

Our guild is looking for another healer to trial this upcoming week. Here is our guild info with an app link if you’re interested!

I am in high need of a 5th healer! A druid can work for me for sure! LMK if you are interested! Add me on Discord: Mancheese#5991

=================================================
We are formlery mYtHiC rAiDeRs and have recently moved from Stormrage to Area 52 with a new name!

We are recruiting all roles and classes for Shadowlands

Our Current High Needs Are

Tanks - Low
Healers - Druid, Holy Paladin, Misteweaver
Mele - Death Knight, Monk, Warrior
Ranged- Boomkin, Spriest, Warlock

All required needs listed here :

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Divide

Former Guild Progress:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/mYtHiC+rAiDeRs

Who We Are
We are old friends of the game who have majorily raided in US 50th or higher guilds with the core leaders going as high as Top 10 US. We are looking to form a community of competitive players that are able to clear current content along with being a close knit group who enjoy playing games outside of WoW after progression.

Recruitment

We are looking for players with strong raiding backgrounds along with the drive to be the best players on the server. We need you to be on your A-game so that we can achieve CE on our 2 night a week schedule.

We do not recruit bench players

We do not do any splits and therefore do not require any alts

Schedule
We raid 2 nights a week. Wed,Mon 8pm - 12am EST

If you are interested in a competitive raid environment but also a place to call home please fill out the application linked below.
If you have any questions, please contact us vis Discord AFTER filling out the application.

Google Docs

Divide Application Form

If you do not hear back from us please understand we are busy and can’t get in contact with everyone.

Discord
Mancheese#5991 (Recruitment Officer)

Battle.net
Mancheese#1508

Updated 8/02/2021