3/10H 10/10N Exp 200 Ilvl Mage

Hi Everyone,

Currently looking for a guild to raid AOTC and possibly mythic with.

I am in the process of moving time zones and previous guilds/friends times are no longer viable due to work schedules.

I am available after 6:30CT to around 11:30CT Mon through Thurs.

Previously I have been in mythic guilds since mythic was a thing and heroic 25 before that. Most recently in BFA 7/9 Mythic BOD, 4/8 Mythic EP ended up taking a break from raiding, went on a family vacation and the grind to catch back up on HoA levels was too much when I got back. So out of respect to my team I stepped down.

I have always took pride in myself on being mechanically sound (don’t die to standing in bad). I come prepared to raid, pots flasks food, with a positive attitude and dedicate my time to the fullest to the other 19 members of the team.

If it sounds like we could be a good fit together drop a comment below and I will get in contact with you ASAP.

Thanks for taking the time.

Good afternoon mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you trial for a main mythic dps spot! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

A sense of community and direction! Communication!
Strong & passionate leadership!
Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

The raid team is currently 9/10H Castle Nathria. However, we are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

1 potential tank for raid (current spots full atm but always need tanks for mythic plus/pvp) any Mythic minded DPS (high need for warrior)
1 mythic minded healer (disc priest or h paladin preferred)

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

PvP (BGs and Arenas)
Mythic+ Pushing (+10’s and higher) Achievement Runs
Old Raid
Transmog Runs
Alt Leveling

How to apply: If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon

Hey Bluffwood,

Our guild Artificial Gaming needs more ranged dps and we currently do not have any mages and really need one.

We got a late start this expansion and started raiding last week (long story). This week we just cleared 10/10 N and are moving to get AOTC.

Our raid times are Tuesday / Thursday, 9pm - 11pm EST.

My b.net is Chaos#12520 if you’d like to hit me up and chat, we can go over more details and answer any questions ya got.

-Cheers!

Hey Bluff!

We over at Pack Mentality on Stormrage - Alliance are scouring the interwebs for awesome folks seeking a home away from home. With an average age around 30, we have players from across the world ranging from military and students to 9-5ers and stay-at-homers. With such an interesting blend of personalities, we have had a fun time learning from each other!

Formed in the summer of 2019, the guild has achieved AOTC in Eternal Palace and Ny’alotha, with some mythic kills. Our goal is to further our adventure into mythic Castle Nathria. Raid nights are Thursday 9-12 Eastern and Friday 9-12 Eastern. Saturdays are an optional night typically reserved for alt runs/pvp/keys.

Current Progression: 9/10H

Our current needs are as follows:

• Tanks: Nada
  • Healers: Holy Paladin, Mistweaver
  • Melee DPS: Unholy DK
  • Ranged DPS: Boomkin

If your spec is not listed, we would still love to chat! We are always recruiting exceptional players and all roles for Mythic +.

For further information, feel free to add myself, Dabears#1561, KriztovChaos#1801, raand#1678, truealpha#1270 or ask for an officer in-game

Hey Bluffwood,

Seems like we might be a good fit for what you’re looking for. Here’s our info:

Proficient (formerly known as Proficient in Wagons) formed during ABT and has stayed active throughout the end of Legion and through BFA. We are 9/10 H in Castle Nathria, and were 10/12 M Ny’alotha. Our Raid Nights are Tuesday/Wednesday 9:00pm to 12:00am EST. We usually do alt/optional runs on Saturday based on interest. We are not a hardcore guild aiming for CE, however we do like to make progress in Mythic where we can, which means raiders should come with knowledge of the fights before raid time. Currently, we are doing farm content on Tuesdays and progression content on Wednesdays. We are currently working on Heroic Sire Denathrius and expect to down him quickly and be ready to move into Mythic immediately after.

Pushing M+ keys has been a growing priority in the guild as more people are looking for challenging content outside of raids. Our active members are currently getting their high keys done every week and like to challenge each other to push as much as possible. We had multiple guild members with .io 3k+ in BFA and are already climbing to high .io score at the start of Shadowlands. Future members are welcome to join push teams if they are interested and able.

Our main objective and priority is to keep up an active and enjoyable community throughout Shadowlands and into the future.

We have an active discord at night and highly encourage its use outside of events for greater enjoyment of the game. Discord is required for events (raids).

We are looking for a few dps and a healer to round out our roster. Mythic spots will be set by performance and/or comp for progression, and then we try to rotate people in for re-kills.

If interested, feel free to reach our GM through a PM, or in game yaomingdave#1615, or in discord yaomingdave#4312.

Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there! Rats-Hyjal is currently recruiting for a mage!
9/10 H CN
Semi-hardcore and CE focused
Wed-Thurs 9pm-12am EST with an optional/alt raid on Monday.

Contact
Discord: fruitgummy#0420
B-Net: Narcissism#11555

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-rats-hyjal-910-h-need-dps-for-mythic-prog/771260

[A]Stormrage

Tues & Wed 8-12 EST

8/10H

v3n0m#1637 would love to hear from you!

Hey, you should check us out. I think we’d be a great fit.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-sargeras-cohortes-praetoriae-late-night-raiding-guild-recruiting/833165

Hello,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Press Buttons. Here is a little more information about our guild:

Guild Name: Press Buttons
Server: US-Area 52
Schedule: Saturday 8-11pm EST; Sunday 6-11pm EST
Progression:10/10N 1/10H
About Us: Press Buttons is a guild that was created by friends who decided raiding is always better with people you enjoy being around.
WowProgress Link: wowprogress/guild/us/area-52/Press+Buttons
Voice: discord.gg/UGYvTwRXXK
Goal: Our progression goal for Shadowlands is as follows - Normal > Heroic.

What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about.
Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations.
Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one.
Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996 (Recruit Officer)
Leave a post in our discord (discord.gg/bKB7u8u).

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!

Good Afternoon,

To keep us somewhat sort: Déjà Vu is looking to add a mage for our mythic raid team.

We raid Tuesday and Saturday from 8:30-11:30 pm est on Thrall, and are currently 10/10H AOTC. Starting Mythic next week.

Outside of raid, we run a good amount out mythic+ and also do arena, transmog runs, or just just hangout in discord together.

If you’re interested, let me know. I’ll leave my contact below. Good luck on your search!

Bnet: Chriv#1186
Discord: chriv#5263

Hi Bluff!

< Anima > is an Alliance based Semi-Casual Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild on Proudmoore focused on progression at the highest, most comfortable level. However, we are more than just a “guild”, we are a community. Not only do we run together but we level together and sometimes maybe PvP together.

While our goals are Heroic/Mythic raiding and M+, no one wants to play with boring people or feel like they are just a number on a roster. You are playing to have fun. We know that it’s possible to change someone’s ability to play the game, but not someone’s personality. For this reason, we are more than happy to take players without much experience in BfA at all and teach them the game inside and out. All you need to do is be willing!

What we are looking for:

Tanks - Closed

Healers - Closed

DPS - Open

We are looking for people that are of the ages 18 and above to join our ranks and fill our roster for both Shadowlands raiding and M+ content. Maturity is key, while we love having fun, we strive for a drama-free, relaxed community.

Anima leadership and members understand, that BfA was an expansion filled with difficulties throughout its lifespan, but anyone who did or did not play during BfA is more than welcome. However, we do require prior raiding and/or M+ experience, in order to assure that incoming members are at least semi-interested in becoming a part of our WoW community.

Raid Times:

Tues @ 6pm - 9pm PST/Server

Weds @ 6pm - 9pm PST/Server

Tier 1 Progression:

N 10/10 H 3/10 - About a week behind due to the lockout bug from Blizzard and Holidays.

For more information feel free to contact any of the below on Discord: Darkin #1234, phrigmphragm #8290, Seoshi #1584

Hey are you still looking for a guild? If so I think you’d be a good fit for ours. Add me on bnet XIX#1101 or on discord Jammorn#2881. We are currently 9/10H and raid Tues and Weds 8-11 EST. Feel free to reach out any time.

**Dalaran- US Aliiance | Heroic into Mythic Raiding | **
Tues/Thurs/Sunday from 9-12 EST (9 hours)
Discord required | 10/10N and 3/10H

FOR ANY EXCEPTIONAL APPLICANT THAT IS READY AND WILLING TO TRANSFER AND MAINTAIN MEMBERSHIP DURING THE BUILDING PERIOD WE CAN TAKE CARE OF YOUR TRANSFER. You must understand that we are still building and while we expect things to go smoothly, do not transfer if you will look for greener pastures the moment anything goes slightly off track.**

******** Who are we?********
We are a new guild made up of players that range from ancient vanilla Molten Core dungeon delvers to players starting the game in more recent expansions. What we all share is that we all have busy schedules and we all still want to push Mythic Raiding and High M+ content in an enjoyable and efficient environment of likeminded people.

Our core has all raided at high levels in the past (some on multiple accounts). We will be starting in heroic and pushing into mythic once we have formed a strong and reliable core group. We have no illusions and make no promises that we will be pushing Mythic raiding next week or the week after, as we will be building the team and working with individuals who have potential but may lack gear. With this in mind, we expect anyone who joins us to do so understanding that we are building our core team and that takes a little time.

While we are building the Mythic roster that does not mean we intend or expect guild member to sit idle. We also are building high M+ pushing teams to farm not only the M+ gear to fill in slots but to guarantee Max rewards each Tuesday. Additionally, we actively push RBG’s and Arena’s as a guild when possible for the guaranteed 213’s and then 220’s. During this building time the Guild Leadership is looking to heavily invest in the players that join our team. If you are an individual that wants to push higher keys and be a part of our Heroic and Mythic team, we will actively work to help raiders gear up. Especially during this build up period raiders would be expected to attempt to continue to gear your character outside of raid times from mythic + and pvp,

Recruitment Needs*
1 Healer: Paladin, (Holy or Disc main with Off spec Ability) Priest, Druid
(willingness to offs pec boomkin if necessary)

3-4 DPS: Currently interested in all DPS classes except for Paladin.

18+ only

Contact
Please contact one of the individuals below in game for more information or to start the process of joining the guild.

Guild Master: Lareck/Larec- btag Larack#1307
Officers: Vixsarion- btag Bidzil#1512
Vritraz/Solitude- btag Platinnum#11903
Desrean- btag YUNGKEASY#1486

It looks like we might fit your times. So please read my giant wall of text!

< Soup or Guild > is a new Horde Guild on Area-52 recruiting for aotc/heroic while we round out the roster to start mythic progression as soon as possible. We have goals of pushing as far as we can, and going for CE.

Several of the guild leadership achieved CE in Legion and BFA.

We are currently 8/10 heroic and are hoping to clear heroic content in the next week or two.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots!
Ranged dps, and Warriors are highly preferred. However any skilled players would still be considered, and are welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact
Liger#11271 on Bnet
Liger#5309 on Discord
oxreborn#1287 on Bnet
oxreborn#5533 on Discord

or respond here for more info

Hello!

My name is Rachel from the guild Odÿssey on Zul’jin [H]. Our raid team is 1/10H and 10/10N CN. We raid Friday/Sunday 7-11pm EST and we are looking for DPS to fill our ranks as we push to AOTC! Odÿssey as a whole is a friendly community offering M+ and PVP events as well. :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to hearing back from you!

Discord: Rachel Shadow Priest#3625; BNET: Rachel#12349

Hey Bluffwood! We’re a pretty laid back prog raiding guild looking for all roles! We currently have Normal on farm and are pushing into Heroic Nathria 2/10 so far.

The Shanghai Zen Masters are a guild full of tight-knit players who have been playing the game together since WotLK and Cata with plenty of Mythic+ and pvp experience. We are doing progression raiding mainly throughout the Shadowlands expansion, but we constantly do Mythic+ dungeon runs, and casual pvp together.

Information:

Nightime raiding schedule Mon + Wed 8pm-11pm Est (invites out 7:45pm)

Progression raiding focus Normal>Heroic> and eventually Mythic

Alliance on the server Stormrage

discord.gg/ JTj5ZWc Write your toons name, class and role, and a brief summary about you
Discord: D-Matt#8870
Bnet: TrickyTree #1397

(We have a mix of new players, old players, and all that is in between. We are rebuilding our core raid team and are very excited to continue progressing heroic nathria. You saw the ad above, but this is me talking to you. I hope you give us a look, we are in the market for a mage, but really we need a good guildie. Have a nice day and wherever you go, I hope it works out for you!)

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times -
(Main Raid)Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst(4hrs)
Progression -1/10M 10/10H
Nyloth 10/12M

We are a friendly casual guild on a very quiet server(Spinebreaker). we bring a stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.

We run keys/alt runs through out the week!
We enjoy pvp as well.
We Have 4 raid groups.
We Run rbgs as a team.

Team Rellum
Recruiting for Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst For Mythic PROG
Unholy DK
Mage
Warlock
Boomkin/Resto Flex
Shadow Priest/ Disc Flex
MM Hunter

Team Genesis - Heroic Prog Tues/Wed 6pm-8pm pst
6/10H
LF DPS

Jerk Squad -Heroic Prog Saturday 1pm pst
3/10H
LF DPS

Team Karma - Thursday 730pm pst - 930pm pst
5/10H
FULL
bnet thiz#11864

Hey our guild might be a good fit. Check out our post for my contact info and feel free to reach out.