3100 IO Boomy LF raiding guild

Hey guys, i’m currently looking for a guild to raid with in Shadowlands. I’m 33 years old, so hoping to find a guild of a similar age range.

Preferred times would be around 6-10pm est, somewhere in that range. A weekend guild would be great but am open to weeknights if its the right fit. I am not looking to swap from Horde to Alliance though, so Horde guilds only!

I haven’t been able to raid much during BFA due to my work schedule, but will finally have a consistent schedule to allow me to commit to raiding. I mainly spent BFA just pugging M+ where i got to 3100 IO, so it would be great if i could find some others who like to push keys as well.

Looking for a guild that is capable of mythic raiding, and a guild that will allow me a chance to try out with them once the raid is released in Shadowlands. A lot of guilds out there that seem to be recruiting fill-in players which doesn’t really interest me. I would like to join somewhere that I can be a core part of and spend years with since flip flopping guilds isn’t something I want to do.

So if your guild is in need of a Boomy, let me know!

Discord: Keystones#4048
BNET: Shallow#11786

I sent you a friend request on discord, I think that we would be a perfect fit for you

Hey man I think every guild needs at least one amazing space chicken, so imma add you on discord. I’ll also leave our recruitment below for you!

Hey there Keystones, we are building a mythic team for shadowlands and could use more range/healers!! We raid Thursday: 8pm to 1130pm EST and Friday 8pm to 1230am EST! Our website is https: //faceroll. org(remove the spaces) for more info!!!