3100 IO Boomy LF Raiding guild

Why hello there Keystones. I think I’ll take you up on this offer. I don’t see any discord or bnet tags, but I have a copy and paste vomit spiel for you that would do the trick.

But if you want a place where you want to enjoy the raiding atmosphere, we’re going to be something you’ll be interested in! Or maybe not, not sure. Frankly, I don’t know what people are interested in anymore. But that’s the meaning of existence, so here is WoW stuff!

Here is the rundown of Arm of Hades

9/12M
Tuesday/Thurs, 8:00-11:00 EST (6hrs/week)

We’re a pretty chill adult community, with most guildies 25-45. We’ve been around 13+ years, and have a strong community. The raiding vibe is relaxed but organized and focused. Drama and crappy attitudes are not tolerated and we’re all here to just have fun and kill stuff together! We’re getting ready for a great push into SL!

We have a very active M+ community, with groups regularly pushing 20+ keys. Our Discord is popping with activity.

If you want to ask any questions you can reach out to me at: Nudist Beach#9978 (Discord ID) or you can add the guild leader: Shtanky#4568 (Discord ID)