3100 IO Boomy LF Raiding guild

Hey guys, I’m currently looking for a guild to raid with come shadowlands. I did not raid much during shadowlands due to my work schedule, but I am now able to commit to a raid schedule with times between 6-11 EST.

My main was monk through BFA, but looking to switch to Druid as I prefer ranged dps.

I’m 32 years old, and really looking for somewhere I can join and raid for years to come with a mature group that takes thing serious, but also isn’t toxic to their raiders.

I love running m+, and will be looking to tank. I got to 3100 IO purely pugging BFA as a tank and would love to find some people to run keys with to push even higher in SL.

I will always be sure to research fights to learn as much as I possibly can as well as everything I can possibly learn about my class/spec, I will come prepared with consumables and a positive attitude.

If you’re a guild looking to just bulk up their roster and not actually in need of a core spot boomy player, please do not reply. Like I said I’m looking for a guild I can raid with for a long time, and one that I will be given a fair shot on opening raid week to earn my spot.

Hey,

I just wanted to swing by and drop a link to my recruitment thread. You didn’t mention days you’d like to raid, but the times you mentioned fit within what we normally run. I’d be happy to have another DPS/OS Tank on our roster, especially to help run M+ content (I’d like to be able to DPS once in a while).

Anyways, check out my post if you’ve got a few minutes. If you’re interested, fill out the application and someone will get back with you to schedule the next step. Best of luck finding a home.

Good evening mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you join us! We are 3/12M looking to tackle some more mythic nyalotha before prepatch hits and then progress in SL! While we arent CE, that is something we are looking to achieve once Shadowlands hits! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

*1 main tank and 1 off tank

• any Mythic ready DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Keystones!

We’re looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a somewhat casual schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid 7-10pm Eastern Mon, Wed, Thurs and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Hi Keystones,

We have had/have several high end PVPers and M+ players that have turned out awesome and we are currently in need of a boomkin. We are 12/12M CE guild. I do not know if our times work for you though we are 9-midnight EST. Anyway, if we fit please don’t hesitate to reach out with questions or drop an app in. Below is our spam.

Thanks,
Trik

SHADOWLANDS RECRUITMENT - WE ARE DONE REGULARLY RAIDING FOR THIS TIER

Guild: VIBE RAIDER
Raid Times/Days: Tues&Wed 9-Midnight EST (8-11pm CST)

Current Progression: We are currently 12/12M Cutting Edge

Wowprogress (including rules and application): ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vibe+Raider (add an H at the beginning - can’t post links here)

Requirements: Good logs, history of CE is a plus, knowing multiple specs of a class is a plus. Maintaining at least one geared alt is highly recommended but not required.

Needs: Dpriest/Rshaman, DPS

Recruiter Contact: Btag: Patticakes#1742 Discord: Patticakes#4610

We’re 100% in need a boomy, you can contact me on my bnet if you prefer: Borii#1331

Hey Keystones,

We’re currently looking for a few good RDPS to fill out our roster in SL. Yes, we will be looking at logs to see who makes it to the mythic group during first push week and we’re a small guild with quite a few keyrunners.

Here’s our spam:

Needs: RDPS
Raid Times: Wednesday/Friday/Monday 8-11PM CST
https://www.guildsofwow.com/meta

Meta is a semi-hardcore guild on US-Illidan, looking to recruit active members to push Heroic/Mythic Castle Nathria for Shadowlands/beyond. We are looking for people who are socially active, enjoy running keys and bring a good attitude with them. We expect raiders to have good situational awareness, knowledge of class(es) played, a willingness to improve willing to work towards progression based goals.

We realize finding great synergism takes time and are looking people OK with working from the ground up. That means working to find the best fit for our team.

GM BNET: Tellie#11987
GM Discord: Tellie#2200

• Key runners/casual players welcome

Hi Keystones,

We have room for ranged dps, please feel free to check out!

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are as follows:

Tank – Non-Pally. Monk preferred, but open to others.

Melee DPS – Open. Monk preferred.

Ranged DPS – Open. Hunters and Hybrids preferred.

Healers – Full on full-time healers. Have room for DPS willing to swing heal.

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please add Abberation (Moophisto#11601), Lyssan (Lyssan#1884), or Fuzzii (Fuzzii#1197) on Bnet to set up an interview time.

Hey dude!

We could really use a Boomy for raid (another tank for M+ doesn’t hurt either :P)
We’re a CE horde guild on Zul’jin, push lots of mythic + so you shouldn’t have to pug!

Only issue MIGHT be our raid times which are 830-1130 est M/T/TH

If you’d like to chat send me a message on discord Lights#2759

Hello I think we would be a possible fit for you.

I am reaching out from a guild Allanice on sargeras. We raid tue/wed 720-1030 cst looking for players for both mythic raids and mythic plus.

Our website is guildsofwow .com/noturningback (no spaces)

Or you can reach out with any questions on bnet Ash#11430

Hey there, I am from GungHo Guns on Stormreaver. We are a fairly new guild that is made up of mostly chill people between ages 20-30 mostly. Most people have come back to the game at the end of the expansion in anticipation for Shadowlands. Currently we have only been heroic raiding, but we are thinking of trying some mythic progression in Shadowlands as we build out our roster more. Outside of raid there are always people trying to run keys or doing transmog runs. We currently raid Fridays and Saturdays at 9pm EST but that may change as we get into Shadowlands. If you’re interested you can come run some keys, raid with us, or just hang out in discord to see if we would be a good fit. Let me know if you have any questions or if you would be interested! Feel free to contact me on discord @ tumtumtumnus#5959.

Hey Keystones, we are actively recruiting for a boomie for our raid team. We also love to push keys together so it sounds like you might fit right in. Check out our recruitment post for more details, and feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or want to chat.

Discord: rymo#6257
Bnet: Rymo#1709

Hey Keystones,

I’ll just leave this here in hopes that you might be interested. We’ve been looking for a Balance Druid for SL, and you seem like the kind of person we’re looking for.

We are on Thrall and are currently 11/12M. We were formed by a group of friends with previous raid experience in Legion, with some members raiding together in Pandaria and WoD. We’re a close-knit guild and most of the members consider each other family. We are a guild mainly looking to down mythic bosses with efficiency and push high-end M+ keys. With that being said we still like to enjoy this game, so while we like to be serious during pulls, we aren’t afraid to joke and mess around in-between pulls and trash packs. In BFA we raided somewhat casually, 6 hours a week and didn’t really attempt to push for CE, but with the coming of SL we want to try and push our raid team a little further.

So with that said our times in SL, starting with the pre-patch, will be:
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday(8-11pm EST), Thursday(8-11pm EST), Monday (8-11pm EST).

Feel free to add me on Discord @ FurrerW#1624. I’m always down to chat!

Hey there Keystones, we are in need of more range. We are building a CE focused team. Our raid times are Thursday: 9pm - 11:30pm EST and Friday: 9pm - 12:30am EST. Ill post our recruitment post below for you to read, if you are interested hit us up.

Hey Keystones,

My team is interested in talking with you. We are a new CE focused guild that decided to play WoW for Shadowlands. As such recruitment is very difficult at the moment. We’ve been a WoW guild for 2 weeks now and have AOTC Nya H done. If we get enough interested members we will attempt to get a few BFA Mythics knockedout to help with recruiting. As long as you’re reliable and play well you can secure a core spot easily with us. I understand that there is risk envolved when investing in a new guild. However, my team will also invest in the players that invest in us. If Interested in talking with us you can reach out to us on discord at:

Lethal#1760 - Lethal (Recruitment)

F8L Fool#1726 - Fatalfool (GM

Hey!

The Bad Mama Jamas on Illidan raiding Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST and we are looking fro ranged!
CE minded if you are interested shoot me an add on bnet @Memez#11109

Hello Keystones, I do not see days that you are able to raid. I have a guild called Pyrrhic and we are looking for ranged dps. If you would like to chat more I can be reached through battlenet Kaitly#11141 or discord Kaitly1337#8831

BAD KARMA is a chill mythic CE raiding and M+ focused guild on Zul’jin made up of adult players from all walks of life. We enjoy a 2-day (6-hour) raiding schedule which allowed us to achieve 11/12M (12/12H) in the last tier of BFA before moving the team to the Horde. We host a large cadre of M+ players ranging from the +15 chain gangs to the 4K IO masochists. At any time, you can find our players running dungeons, arenas, or battlegrounds. We do not just log on to raid.

Our Guild Environment in a Nutshell:
(1) Respectful
(2) Efficiency in Raiding
(3) Class Mastery
(4) Drama Free & Non Toxic

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm (EST/server time)
Thursday: 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm (EST/server time)

(+ We do raid one extra day (same time) first two weeks of a new tier)

Current Needs: In preparation for Shadowlands we are taking all exceptional players and socialites.

Raider expectations:
(1) Previous mythic experience preferred
(2) Reliability – 90%+ attendance expected
(3) Positive attitude
(4) Learn from mistakes
(5) Preparedness & communication skills
(6) Offspecs/alts encouraged but not required
(7) Have fun!

Our trial period is 3-4 weeks during which we will consider several factors:
(1) Performance
(2) Raid Awareness
(3) Guild Mesh/Attitude.

If you believe you meet these expectations do not hesitate to apply.

*All roles/classes/specs will be considered regardless of our recruitment priority. *

For more information please reach out to our Recruitment Officer or Raid Leader:

Recruitment Officer: “El” - Battletag: Frosty#1311 - Discord: El#8574
Raiding Officer: “Zen” - Battletag: quirk#1650 - Discord: tipsqueak#6606

Hello, It seems like you might be a good fit for our guild. We raid Sun-Mon 8-10:30pm est. We are looking for a boomie for our raid team. And we are mostly in our 30’s so we have a more mature raid team with but not a grandpa raid team. We are all about having fun while progressing on bosses. We are 6/12M. Ill leave our Guild recruitment down below.

Mythic Mischief is currently recruiting for our raid team. We are a mature group of raiders who look to have fun while also clearing content. Most of our group is 30+. Our raid times are currently 7-9:30PM Central Sunday and Monday. We are 6/12 Mythic Nyalotha and looking to progress as far as we can until shadowlands hits. We are in need of a healer, a ranged DPS other than hunter and Death Knight DPS. We do offer lots of non raid events like mythic plus, all tank raids. raffles and leveling contest. Please contact Castlegreyskull#0327 (Discord) GM if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Keystones! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788