3/10 mythic Resto shaman looking for guild Willing to xfer

I have 3/10M exp this tier, looking to push CE with a group of people willing to down the content. I am knowledgeable at my class and have played for a long time. Thanks!

HGC on Tichondrius is 3/10M and has an immediate need for a resto shaman - details can be found here: HGC. Discord Contact Information: Anastasia#0069

Hi Thebestboi,

Homie Hoppers (7/10M, 10/10M CN Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for a healer for our mythic team.

Raid times: Tues/Weds/Thurs 9pm-12am Pacific

To apply, please fill out our brief application at https://forms.gle/SpHnJr7h4zgcX7cj9, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via Discord (Wuga#8888).

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey Thebestboi,

We are an Alliance mythic raiding guild on Sargeras. We are currently 4/10M raiding on Tuesday and Wednesday from 7-10CST. We finished last tier 9/10M and are pushing this tier for CE.

We are in a need of a Resto Shaman to join our core raiding team. Let me know if you are interested you can find me on discord at cabosetv#0275 or bnet at cabose#1677

** We are [US/H][Mal’ganis] | Invective | 10/10M Castle, and 5/10M Sanctum**

Schedule:

Weekend Team: 2 days

• Fridays and Saturdays 7PM CST - 11:30 PM CST with two breaks. An hour might be added during progression to both days before raid*.

Guild Background:

Invective’s raid team is a 10/10M Castle, 5/10M Sanctum guild on Mal’ganis and we’re focused on cutting edge. We raid Friday/Saturday 7pm CST-11:30PM cst

Filled with CE raiders we’re currently looking for a few more to fill out our roster for progression. We are a group of friends and guildies who just enjoy raiding with each other so our raid environment is very chill and has a zero tolerance for toxicity.

We have a huge community of guildies who enjoy hanging out, m+, PVP, and sometimes we get events together such as tmog runs, jackbox games, etc!

Currently we are looking for:

• Tanks: FULL
  • Healers: Currently full with two trials, 9/3 is full, feel free to apply for trial starting consideration! 9/10
  • DPS: Two dps spots open, casters preferred!

Contact Info

If you’re interested please fill out this application. If you have any questions feel free to message me personally on battletag. Bonfires#11791

• forms.gle/McqkzMngUmhjJvMo7

Thank you!
Bon

on Thrall, 4/10M (sub 20 pulls on soulrender, should die today) is looking for a non-bench spot for a full time resto shaman.

We raid tu/th 8 - 11 EST. 6 hours a week.

any interest please add me Varun#2779

Hey Thebestboi,

Water Whippin Wizards / H / US / Hyjal is 3/10M 9/10H and a chill group of players who enjoy progression content. We think you’d all be a great addition to our guild as we are actively recruiting for healers to add to our core so that we can continue pushing mythic content.

Schedule
Wednesdays / Sundays @ 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST
We are also pretty active in M+ and PVP throughout the week.

Shadowlands Progression
3/10 Mythic - Sanctum of Domination
10/10 Heroic - Sanctum of Domination
5/10 Mythic - Castle Nathria

Feel free to reach out if you’re interested!

• Bnet: WisteriaNite#1425
  • Discord: WisteriaNight#4241

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi!
Soul Squad, on Thrall, is looking for strong raiders and M+ players to join our raid team.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30-10:30 EST

Additional alt/casual heroic raid Sunday 7:30-10:30 EST

We consider all applicants/class/roles so please feel free to apply.
Actively recruiting flex players!

Feel free to reach out to me,

Bnet: Theonecake#1277, Discord: theonecake#4449

./././././ {H} <Dojo> (Hyjal) 5/10M SOD (AOTC) T/W 9P-12A PST

Hey bud we are 4/10M and LF more. HMU. Quick spam.

Quick Bio
We are Inconceivable, a newly formed guild on Area 52. We have been clearing content together since 2015 and have recently created a new guild under new ownership! We have a fun, friendly, relaxed environment both in raid and outside of raid with the goal of pushing for CE each tier.

Expectations
Attendance: Each and every raiders is expected to have 90% attendance. Players who cannot maintain 90% attendance will be sat on the bench and will remain in that spot until they can prove otherwise.
Consumables: each raider is expected to have full consumables. That means, food, flask, pots (enough for pre and post pulls) vantus runes, augment runes, oils, and armor kits. As we supply flask, food, and usually vantus runes, we still expect them to be in your bags.
Knowledge of class: Nobody is the forefront expert on their class. We expect all raiders to understand their class, and keep putting in the effort to be better.
Knowledge of fights: An understanding of all fights that the guild may be progressing on and farming.
Attitude: Always have a good attitude. Many of us come to raid because it is our escape from the real world. If you cannot come and wipe on a progression boss all night while keeping a good, positive, fun attitude, you may not want to inquire.
CURRENTLY ONLY RECRUITING PLAYERS WHO HAVE EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF FIGHTS AND CAN KEEP UP WITH RAID, WE ARE NOT LOOKING TO HELP GEAR, THAT MEANS 230+ ILVL AND HAVE DONE FIGHTS

Raid Times
Wednesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EASTERN
Optional Night: Tuesday 10pm-1am est.

What we need
Healer - ANY
SHADOW PRIEST
RDPS

Contacts
Discord: Vergina#7454
Battle.net: Hombre#11109

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. C: