3/10 mythic players LFG

Hi there, I’m Kash and I’m looking for a guild for 3-4 players right now (the 4th player is okay finding a guild solo if need be)

Our experience: 3/10M with pulls on Sun King and Lady Darkvein.

Days/Times: 8pm-12am EST all days, have some flexibility on the weekends

Faction: Horde only

Player Logs (go to Warcraft logs and add the following to the end of the url)
Holy Priest:
character/us/area-52/kashdamoney
BM/WW Monk:
character/us/area-52/smitt%c3%bd
Frost Mage:
character/us/area-52/naradell
(Optional) Frost Mage:
character/us/area-52/r%c3%a8kk

My preference is to be contacted via Discord: Okashiro#2856

BNet add: Okashiro#11455

As a heads up, the majority of us are mythic locked for the remainder of this week. Next week, 6/8/21 we are open to mythic again. We are looking for a guild that is at least AoTC; preference is Mythic

Would like something with good structure and friendly attitudes

Hey there kashdamoney,

I currently have some open raid spots for our mythic roster, and would love to chat. Will send a discord request, and hope to hear from you soon. Below is my guilds info.

Inverse Logic (4/10M, 10/10H) is currently recruiting to continue pushing mythic prog.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then pushing Mythic. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8-11p Eastern. Guild RBGs Saturday and Sundays, M+ as a guild on Mondays for last minute keys for anyone that missed them.

Recruiting:
Healer - Any
Ranged - Boomkin, Mage, Lock
Melee - Monk ( immediate spot)

Add me so we can chat
Btag - Doctersauce#1397 - GM (me), Blyss#1722 (Recruitment Officer)
Discord - Doctersauce#4910 - GM (me), Blyss#9841 (Recruitment Officer)

1 Like

We are looking for excellent & dedicated DPS and Healers to add to our solid roster!

Hey! Not sure how chill/casual you’re willing to go, but hit us up if you want a more relaxed approach to raiding.

Mourning Shadows is a Horde guild on Thrall looking for raiders and members. We are primarily AOTC focused and fairly laid back. Raids Sunday night 9-12 Est (6-9 pm Pacific) We are currently looking for all DPS and Healers. Accepting all classes. Currently 2/10M +AOTC.

Our members range in experience from players starting this expansion, to long time mythic raiders, to everything in between; no matter the skill, gear, or experience level, we are welcoming and supportive of all players’ goals.

We are open to cross-server raid members if transfers are not a possibility.

Please note, this is a small guild, and we intend to stay small, so there aren’t always a ton of folks on. Peak activity is typically weekend afternoons and evenings. We are LBGTQ friendly. We are also accepting casual members, who want to be bench for raid, are there mostly for M+ or just to have folks to chat with on occasion.
For more information contact either:
(GM) Liryia/Bellany @BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet or myself (RL) @Canta#2549 discord or Cantabile#11745 on Bnet . We hope to hear from you!

Hiya Kash,

We are Defiance on Thrall. Currently on break until 9.1 - but, once it hits you will find Defiance is a semi-hardcore guild. We run three hours two days a week, Tue/Thur (opt H Saturday Run) 9:00 P.M-11:59 P.M est (Tues is farm). We will also again be active with mythic plus keys, leveling/gearing alts, old content, etc., and just having a good time, for real, you won’t find a more laid back down to Earth guild that pushes end game content. We are an adult guild, mostly age 20+ (some well above that, you know who you are!). We are looking for competitive, intelligent, and humble players who want to enjoy the game with like-minded individuals. Yes we want you to min/max and push yourself, but we are not, and do not want, elitist and do not care for a know-it-all types of players. We strive to maintain a drama-free environment with positive attitudes.

Bnet: AaronC#11555 (GM)
Rred#11154 - Recruiting Officer

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids
  • Having stable computers and internet connections
  • Min/maxing
  • Bringing consumables
  • Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:
7/10M

Raid Times:
8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:
Ranged DPS, restoration shaman, holy paladin, and exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to
apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:
Goose - Gooseman#3619 (discord)

Hey everyone, we are Do Not Release on the Horde side of Winterhoof.

We are a AOTC and KSM focused guild, with casual Mythic progression. We aim to clear about 4+ Mythic bosses a tier, with emphasis on the casual part.

We are 3/10 Mythic and have AOTC on farm, our raid days are:

Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm – 11:30 pm EST.

A few things about our officers: Our GM and Raid leader Huntandprey is a former CE raider that fell in love with our group of raiders and never looked back. Our Heal lead Smallsu/Smallsy is one of the most solid healers you will be blessed to play with. Our banker Phantora is a bit on the young side but is one of the guilds top DPS and makes sure the bank is always stocked with anything a raider might need for progression or dungeons. Tal is one of our healers and DPS that is usually around to help with keys or what ever else is needed and is responsible for passing out loot in raids.

We are recruiting for active raid spots. We are looking for people who will be around and will contribute and help each other out. We have a highly active guild and discord for anyone looking to join us.

We are specifically looking for a: Shadow Priest, Resto Shaman, and any other strong DPS and Healers that would like to regularly clear Heroic and casually progress into Mythic.

You can reach our officers on discord at:.

Huntandprey#2853
Smalls#9257
Hectorican#8703
Spectre#5685

Battlenet at:

huntandprey#1770
Hectorican#1659
Smalls#12360
Mamabear#1255

Hey! I’m recruiting for the guild on Zul’jin [H]. We are currently recruiting DPS/heals for mythic raid Tues/Fri 9-12 EST. AOTC guild with 8/10M raid lead. Open to working with fun/dedicated people to add to the raid core and learn for the rest of this tier and next.

Please reach out if you want to chat! :smiley:

BTAG: rachel#12349
Discord: Rachel Shadow Priest#3625

Hey Kash,

I sent ya a Discord friend request. Dawn Breaker on Area 52 is 6/10M experienced and reclearing each week. We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9PM to 12AM EST.

Discord is Jet#3510 if you see the request. Thanks!

We are a little behind your current progression with 1/10M, 10/10H, but we’ve had limited time to work on mythic so far. If you guys are over 21 and can go an hour later, I can take all of you on my team and we are also on Area 52. We raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST, and outside of raids our members enjoy running keys, leveling alts, and shooting the breeze over discord. We are adult only, and our team’s average age is 30’s-40’s. If you’re interested in talking further, you can add me in game at Rawrabear#1450 or on discord at Fenrisulv#4433.

resurgence Bleeding hollow US horde
Weds/thurs 8-11 pm est

6/10M with 7% pulls on council

ataxs#1268