3/10 M Shaman LF late-night Weekend Raid Group

Hello all!

I’m currently in search of a new mythic raiding team. I’d prefer something 2-3 nights a week starting around or after 8pm PST. I have a resto shaman that I am 3/10M with who also has a good ele set that I’m open to playing. I also have a 219 Prot Paladin and 210 Bear Tank/Boomie

I’ve progressed into the highest level of every tier going back to Heroic ICC, but sadly I’ve come up short on CE each time. I’m looking for break that cycle this tier and going forward.

I would very much prefer to stay horde side, but will go alliance for the right group.

Please leave your spam below and I’ll reach out to you

Hi there! My guild is on alliance, we’re called Syzygy-Sargeras. We raid friday and saturday from 8pm to midnight PST, and are currently 6/10M. We are looking in particular for healers at the moment, though we always look for any player that can enhance our group and keep us going strong.

If this interests you, please add me on discord at Liji#3895 and we can discuss in more detail!

Thank you and one way or another, I wish you the best luck in finding a good home for yourself!

Hello

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-brb-bowflexing-hydraxis-us-910h/879698

Good morning,

We are Alliance so I wanted to preface with that. F/Sat 9-2a EST raid group, massive community for keys and RBGs + active social discord.

We would love a killer ele sham with the ability to flex heals. Current;y 4/10M, working towards CE.

Hit me up Beach#5749 on discord!

Evening! I was wondering if you were still looking for a guild to join! :slight_smile: We are currently in need of healers to join our mythic team. We’re currently 2/10M and we’d love to have you!

I am part of Undaunted, which is a voice-less guild with mostly deaf/hoh players, but if you’d like to know some more information, here you can read a little bit about us:

Undaunted is a semi-hardcore (12/12M Nya’lotha / 2/10M Castle Nathria) raiding guild that is primarily composed of deaf and hard of hearing players, as such we do not use voice in our raids and use text based communication. We are stationed on Area 52. We raid from 9:30-12:30 pm EST on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. We keep downtime and chatter to a minimum by focusing on churning out productive pulls. We send out invites at 9:15, and we never stay past 12:30 EST.

Raid Needs: High demand for healers and Exceptional Players to fill our roster for Castle Nathria!

Note: Tanks are only recruited internally, if you want to become our tank, you may do so only after proving your reliability playing a different role.

Our philosophy is that we prefer raiders possessing critical thinking skills and the ability to perform when assigned mechanics, survive in OH-CRAP moments using appropriate immunities, defensives, and warlock cookies. To describe our environment, we have a good balance between serious competition while sparing time for inside jokes. Pugs that joined our raid say nothing but great things about our environment. We have two players leading the team; our Raid Leader, Amis (played since 2006), and Sarialinde (played since 2008) our Raid XO/Guildmaster. Amis and Sarialinde work together to ensure a smoothly operated raid that values transparency.

If we piqued your interest, you may choose to contact us on Discord:

Discord: https://discord.gg/5Zb9qwdzJy
Recruiters: @Erika Mizune#3924 (Yumene), @JfisherGamerr#1792 (Gadda)

Would love to hear back from you! :slight_smile: You can contact me ingame or by joining or discord server and shooting me a DM!

Thanks!

Hey there Makenzy! We are on the lookout for one more solid Healer to help round out our healing roster. Going to link some of the usual guild spam below, which includes contact information. Hope to hear from you, if not, good luck in your adventures.

<Next Pull For Sure>
Server: Mal’Ganis

Current Needs
MDPS: Warrior, DK
Healer: Disc/Holy Off Spec, Mistweaver, RShaman
RDPS: Fire Mage, Destro/Aff Lock, Boomkin
Tanks: Full

**If you don’t see your class/spec listed here, do not let that discourage you from applying. We are always looking for great players of any class.

Raid Days/Times
Saturday and Sunday, 7-10 CST

Current Progression
Castle Nathria
10/10H
3/10M

Guild Information
We are a newly formed guild of experienced mythic raiders who have played together over the years through various guilds, finally coming together to raid in Shadowlands. Some of our raiders have past mythic raiding experience.

We will be focused on raiding competitively while maintaining a friendly and cooperative raid atmosphere. A majority of the guild is older, having careers and families, and we realize we can easily clear the content and treat each other with respect while doing so. Guild members are also always around hanging out on discord playing other games when there is downtime from WOW.

Contacts for more info
RealID
Symmetry19#1519
Zeno#1740

Discord
Symmetry#4386
Zeno#4357

Click Here for Guild Application

Still looking. All great guilds, but slightly outside of my time preference.

Would you be able to make 12A to 3AM PST Weds and Thurs? We’re 3/10M and 50% into Sun King.

< Revoke Sanity > - We have been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! Offers:

Active community
M+ Push groups
Optional alt/heroic nite Tuesday’s

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what you need to be successful to raid mythic. This includes participating in discord discussion for strata and staying on top of your class changes for fights.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M
Current Progression: 10/10H & 2/10M, Hungering (50%)

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

Current needs

LF any talented healers especially resto shammy, disc priest, holy paladin

Need RDPS

ALL EXCEPTIONAL APPS WELCOME!

Application so we can get to better know you

forms.gle/KwppFZvqDrdKvFKE6

Contact Grarami at Grarami#1396 or Bobandii at Tibbets#1405