3/10 M 215 ilvl Resto shaman & MM Hunter LF CE Oriented Guild

We might be interested - 4/10 on a 2 day schedule. Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. Heroic on Wed. Feel free to add my btag if interested -
Conzeula#1172

[H] Thrall 1/10M

We’re a CE guild looking for healers to join us for mythic progression, and a MM hunter is always welcome too! We’re a weekend raiding guild Fri/Sat 9-12EST and we’re looking to fill 1-2 healers spots on our team. We expect to have Huntsman down this weekend and start Hungering prog. Outside of raid we like to push keys and we’re forming an RBG team.

Add me on Disc AlexstraszaElda#9138 or Bnet Alexstrasza#11479!

Bump Again

One Hundred Proof is an Alliance World of Warcraft Mythic progression raiding guild on the US-Sargeras server. We are currently searching for a skilled Restoration Shaman to add to our ranks. We are currently 2/10 Mythic with Destroyer nearly down (got him to 8% in last raid so he should go down soon).

We would be very interested in talking to you and your friend. Please consider adding me to btag and discord so we can discuss further.

Btag: Bryin#11301
Discord: All Time Hero#1947

Thursday bump

Hey I’m from zul’jin horde innovation we are 3/10m raid days are tues/wed 8:30-11:30 est

Reach me on discord at Raz#4836

Hi Linkonlyfans! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912

{H} Kinda Sus Bleeding Hollow - is a new raid group formed by 2/10M leadership. Currently only seeking 5~ more players to start mythic. Yezz#1193, add me if you would like to meet on discord and if Fri/Sat 10pm-1am times work for you.

[A][US][PROUDMOORE] 9/10H 1/10M LF DPS/HEALS FOR MYTHIC

We are newly formed this expansion with the goal of being CE and are well on our way. If you are interested in raiding 2 nights a week Weds-Fri 7:15-11pm EST please consider reaching out to us on discord: tezzrah#0154 brute #5778 sheevil#3677 deevil#8988

Hey Link!

We might be a good fit for you guys! We’re looking for both a R.Sham and Hunter. Please apply if you guys are interested :slight_smile:

< Dethrone > Is a 2 day early evening raiding guild on Thrall. The officer core has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times, Raiding around the US 5 - 100 range.

Culture: The #1 goal of this guild is to achieve Cutting Edge. This can not be achieved by the Leadership alone, but the entire guild/raid team. All members of the raid team will be held to the same standard to promote accountability and fairness . Fostering this type of environment encourages everyone to put in the appropriate effort to achieve CE. CE does not happen by mistake.

Raid Schedule: Tues & Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 EST. Plus a 3rd day (Monday) for 2-4 weeks of a new tier.

Current Needs: Any exceptional player will be highly considered - We want to have a balanced raid team, but we will not turn a player down because their class is not high priority.

Application: https: //tinyurl .com/yyp3yra5

Melee DPS
Unholy DK - HIGH

Ranged DPS
Hunter - HIGH

Healer
RShaman - HIGH
HPally - HIGH

We are seeking for players that have a high drive to achieve and maintain CE. If interested please shoot our leadership a real ID if you would like to talk more specifics.

Holby#1173 - GM
Savage#1589 - Recruiting/Officer

Hey Guys!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 2/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

Recruitment: [Main Team]
1 Unholy DK
1 Warlock
1 Resto Shaman
1 Hunter

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan server 4/10M. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tuesday & Wednesday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time, which is reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic progression.

Even if we are not looking for your class, we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete.

DPS
Hunters
Boomkins
Warlock
Healer -Druid, Shaman, Priest, Monk
Mage

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership:
GM - Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer - Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer - Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650

Fill out an application here: forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

Feel free to add or app!

Hello there!

Come join us this week for Mythic progression!
We are on Hyjal [H], semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic CE raiding and Mythic+ dungeons.

We are currently 5/10M and are looking for great players that are wanting to be part of our group! Our goal is to push CE.

We pride ourselves in team play, improvement, and a non-toxic environment.

We are all about raid environment and efficient mythic progression. We raid 50% less than most guilds with the same progression.

Our raid times are Friday + Saturday 6:30pm-10:30pm PST + Wednesday optional raid for farm content.

Questions? Feel free to whisper:

App: http://bit.ly/2M9u7qr

Discord: Ckbeast#7203

BNET: Ckbeast#1849

Undaunted is a semi-hardcore (12/12M Nya’lotha / 2/10M Castle Nathria) raiding guild that is primarily composed of deaf and hard of hearing players, as such we do not use voice in our raids and use text based communication. We are stationed on Area 52. We raid from 9:30-12:30 pm EST on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. We keep downtime and chatter to a minimum by focusing on churning out productive pulls. We send out invites at 9:15, and we never stay past 12:30 EST.

Raid Needs: Holy Pali’s, Restro Shaman’s and Exceptional Players to fill our roster for Castle Nathria!

Note: Tanks are only recruited internally, if you want to become our tank, you may do so only after proving your reliability playing a different role.

Our philosophy is that we prefer raiders possessing critical thinking skills and the ability to perform when assigned mechanics, survive in OH-CRAP moments using appropriate immunities, defensives, and warlock cookies. To describe our environment, we have a good balance between serious competition while sparing time for inside jokes. Pugs that joined our raid say nothing but great things about our environment. We have two players leading the team; our Raid Leader, Amis (played since 2006), and Sarialinde (played since 2008) our Raid XO/Guildmaster. Amis and Sarialinde work together to ensure a smoothly operated raid that values transparency.

If we piqued your interest, you may choose to contact us on Discord:

Discord: https://discord.gg/FxkJy4x
Recruiters: @Erika Mizune#3924 (Yumene), @JfisherGamerr#1792 (Gadda)

Hey Link! Im one of the GM’s for Mediocre on Bleeding Hollow Horde. We are a newly reformed guild with many members that have been playing together for 5+ years and looking to complete our roster for mythic prog. We are 10/10H and 2/10M. If you would like to hear more hit me up at KixxiGaming#1211.…

Hey there,

[Men in Sacks] is a relatively new guild founded by 12/12M leads. Our core group has a wealth of CE-experience and we’re looking to expand our roster for Mythic progression.

What we expect from you:
We’re not sticklers for “meta” comps or specs. If you research your class, play it well, and know how to deal with mechanics, we’ll be happy to have you.

Raid Time:
7:30 - 10:30 PM PST on Fridays and Saturdays

Current Progression:
10/10 H, 1/10 M. We’ve been stalled for the last 2 weeks because we haven’t been able to form a stable 20-man roster. We’ll be good to go once we fill the remaining 2 slots.

We’ll be assessing whether you’d be a good fit for us based on your logs at warcraftlogs.

You can find our logs at:
ht tps://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/tichondrius/men%20in%20sacks

Please contact mireknyun#2989 on Discord if you’re interested. Thanks!

Hey,

Its Mine I Licked It is 4/10 M, 10/10 H on 6 hours a week and actually need both a Hunter and a Resto Shaman! I’ll drop the copy pasta below, and would love to hear from you two.

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Ranged DPS:
Hunter
Mage
Warlock

Healer:
Shaman

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Abberation on Battle.net (Moophisto#11601).

Currently 2/10M feel free to add me as we a currently looking for core mythic raiders.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-lzuruha-sargeras-us-1010h-210m-cn/17739

Hey Linkonlyfans, We’re a 3/10M, 10/10H Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. Our raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs 9PM-12AM EST. You can reach me on discord at Sgttruffles#2990 or on battlenet at jleester#1959. Let’s talk!

Hey LInkonlyfans!

Newly formed guild on Horde, Kel’Thuzad. We are a chill group of guys who left our guild to push the highest content we can push. Led by a group of former mythic raiders, we are opening recruitment to progress into mythic CN. Currently 10/10H after only 3 raids as a unit. We are only missing those last few pieces for mythic progression. Currently in need of Ranged dps and healers. Especially in need of a Disc Priest, and HPal. Current raids are Tuesday and Wednesday at 9:30 est. People interested in applying can message me or one of our officers on discord or battle.net.

Discord - Reehc#1538, dankforge#5306, or CJ#4589
Bnet - Mills2#11341, ugalde#1160, or kyle#1347