310% ineffable truth mistweaver WOTC/Revival build

so I finally finished my build, my stats are a little dirty but I went for haste.
With this build, I stacked ineffable truth and I run Conflict as my main essence.

For azerite traits, I stack Glory of the Dawn, and Burst of life.
and uplift (for raids)

during raids, revival cooldown with all the renewing mist can be less than one minute with Vision of perfection. Plus with conflict, you are doing greater than or equal to that healing over time you have so much overhealing its ridiculous.

I love this build it PVP as well. quite often juke DPS hard when truth procs 2 teleports 3 chi torpedos.

Mana consumption - I decided to use spirit of the crane after doing some math and calculating base on my playstyle.

WIth mana tea, i get 10 seconds of casting spells (not worth it unless its EnM) before I use way of the crane (which has an average cd between 15-30 seconds.
I also use Chi-Ji because with Truth it out heals the statue.

Talents
for dungeons, I run thunder focus for more RSK and glory chances, for raids I run rising mist for the uplift + revival pairing.

1 Like

Thats awesome! my MW ineffable truth build is only at 290% because my WW weapons have the IT corruptions. I agree its hella fun. Problem with WW is i tried to run Serenity, but Rising SUn Kick has no cooldown, therefore Fists of Fury either causes lots of missed RSK’s or you just skip FoF and alternate RSK with Blackout Kick. Either way feels kinda bad when that happens.

Yeah, im still working out my rotation for this as well. For me to spam Bok and rsk during ET vs renewing mist it depends on how many i have up already. my mana level, and it wotc is on cooldown.

I honestly hate to see way of the crane have a 2 minute cooldown in SL. SL might break fistweaving you need corruptions like haste and ineffable truth to make it viable.

If they make the RSK rotation better, fistweaving will actually be definitively better then upwelling; simply due to the mechanics of the Extend Life legendary. You’d be adding almost 500% SP to vivify casts with rising mist, making it extremely strong compared to casting Essence Font.

1 Like

I really love quasi-degenerate builds like this—pushing the system to see what happens at the margins is definitely interesting!

If other people are doing this sort of thing, please chime in on the experience of how it plays!

I don’t think this build will work once you start playing against coordinated teams.

No vers means you can go from 100 to dead in a kidney shot.

Would crane major help offset this? Extra versa when stunned as major.

The defensive buff it gives you is completely reliant on your vers, which would be low without vers stacking and vers amps.

In OP’s case, he has 4% vers, which means the major will only give him 3% defense while stunned as opposed to the normal 2%.

Curious about the mana consumption here. Uplifting + ReM blankets means lots of vivify, but you’re pairing with the also mana hungry Conflict major. Seems like a build for RNG fishing on speed kill parses.

Wondering if it isn’t better to just lean into conflict major or uplifting + vivify spam (maybe worldvein major) instead of trying to do both. Guess if there are spare innervates it works.

As to the pvp point, I play at a pretty casual 1900ish with full vers stacking and still get absolutely shredded if I sit a stun. This could be a super fun niche build against something like spriest boomkin maybe?

Dunno, I just don’t feel like inef is that great for MW. I PvP as WW so not really an expert on it, but I feel like at high level a MW without vers would just flop over if someone so much as sneezed at them. Keep in mind inef is a proc, all it takes is it not procing when you need it and you immediately die.

I think the MW meta was killed once they nerfed vers amps and cocoon. This is a HPally meta now.

1 Like

If they make it so that mastery increases the chance of resetting rsk from bok that might do it.

1 Like

Agreed on the no verse. My point was a little muddied there. Basically if I am vers stacked and get shredded, as you said, I can’t imagine spending my corruption on IE instead of verse.

IE really only gets you some bonus focus teas. Maybe it gets you an extra cocoon? but you still wanna hold cocoon to counter their pressure. So you’re kinda bound by the opposing teams timers, not yours. Can’t burn up extra proc power the same way an hpal can by pressing offensively with wings.

1 Like

cooldowns for bubble in pvp is as low as 30 seconds when im lucky but could be anywhere between 30-60 seconds same with brews i use, and my thunder tea thats like extra fuel for me for rsk xD

Right but…are you just cocooning while you team only has immolate and scorch being spammed against them? The problem with IE-fueled cocoons is you can’t count on the same timer for the next cocoon. So you got a 30s cocoon and you see the enemy has 30 seconds left on their big steroid and think “Great I’ll just throw out a cocoon here to be super mana efficient and then I’ll have it again in 30 seconds to counter their offensive” and then you don’t get an IE proc…oops?

Also, RSK requires being in melee…which is something MW abhors. It’s great to secret infusion RSK some vers for yourself when you’re getting trained—absolutely—but I don’t think many MWs want to put themselves into melee voluntarily.

Not trying to be overly critical and the bottom line is if you are having fun and/or finding success that’s #1. As a forum post though, I’m just trying to take an angle on the pros and cons. (Again, I actually would be curious about IE stack + mana tea + maybe Crane vs rot comps? it would certainly be fun if you get halfway decent RNG on procs.)

its great and not great to put it in simple terms. you’re great with proc, super great with 2-3 procs in a row. but not so great when it doesn’t proc

Now that is an interesting idea.

How’s this performing in raid? I believe our MW is still going high haste for Rising Mists and is often around 75k-85k HPS. Do you have any parses?