30k Achievement Club

Continuing a sort of tradition from the old forums for achievent hunters…

30k : whose in it?

(Got mine last week and couldn’t find the relevent thread so decided to make one)

(Dont know why but the armoury is hopelessly
out of date)

Grats bud! I still have 1,200 to go (or so).

And as for the armory: Consistent achievement point count - #2 by Neall-medivh

1 Like

I’d join, but I’m a liiiitle ways off :wink:

I need to buckle down and commit is all…

All the new achievements with 8.1 let me easily break 30k finally. Currently at 30,160 and climbing.

1 Like

Hit 29,000 today! I’m a coming!

2 Likes

It’s almost time for a 31k club.

I’ve become such a casual. Still need 10 more points.

1 Like

29,200, I’m a coming!

2 Likes

Yeah I’m now in the club!
30,000 exactly when I press Y.
… (how do I post my screenshot?) …

edit: let’s try this:
https://imgur.com/a/kowcA9l

1 Like

Grats Heckyll!

Roo.

I’d vote we go by 5’s (20k, 25k, 30k, 35k) or 10s (10k,20k,30k,40k) going by 1’s would have a silly number of threads on the forums.

Going up by 1k increments at the low values sure wouldn’t be worth it, but there’s only 23 people in the American region with over 31k achievement points, with 32k impossible. If you wait until 35k you likely won’t have another thread until the next xpac, 40k probably two xpacs away.

Why are some achievement scores/guild names blue on forum posts (like yours) and most others are white?

Edit: Second question - I thought I quoted Neall but I don’t see the quote in my post. How do you show quotes in posts?

I hit the 31,000 achievement mark the other day while in a glory for Dazar’alor group. I was excited for the 8th achievement to be completed so I could tell the group and flaunt my accomplishment a little. Turns out another person hit 31,000 3 achievements before I did and took all the flare from the moment. =P

Alas, it’s still a hell of a milestone.

Yea but make achievments to work across all characters and not a single one

1 Like

I think it turns blue once you’ve clicked on the link and viewed the armory page.

I’m not good at quoting, someone else will need to explain it to me first.

1 Like

Congrats to those that have 30,000+ Achievement Points. I’m hoping to reach that mark eventually. Got a ways to go though. Nearing 28,000 Points however.

Title says it all, looking to boost my AP and not sure what a good place to start slamming achievements in bulk. Any suggestions? I’d like to get on this asap, used to be a huge achievement hunter back in Wrath, fell off for awhile, wanna start booming!