30k achieve point Pally Tank/DPS looking for a new home

Hey all…

I’m a TBC player from back in the day who’s going all in 9.1 and beyond. Missed Pandaria, WoD and BFA but have come back full force for Shadowlands.
Currently on Frostmourne and from New Zealand
I main a Pally and also have 5 more 60 9.1 alts all geared
I am currently 2/10 Mythic in CN and looking for An AoTC guild looking to do the newest content.
Also I am what you would call an achievement wore as I’m always looking to push how far I can go in the game…

I’m looking for a social guild that does random stuff but also willing to let me raid with you this new 9.1 Patch as I’ve done 6/10 bosses in PTR on normal.

HMU as i’m not very happy in my current guild as it seems to be everyone for themselves and wish to be a team player.

Lots of Love to the community
Zeldaripper

Hey mate,

Or guild sounds like it would be the perfect fit. I have included out recruitment thread so you can read what we are all about. We have many keen achievement, mount and pet collectors also.

Add me on discord cantbstopped#6732 or Cantbstopped#1999 on bnet (prefer discord)

Look forward to hopefully chatting with you.

Hi Zelda,
If you’re interested in a server/faction swap Fast and Malfurious might suite you!

Our raid days are Weds, Thurs and Mon 8-10pm ST and we currently have 2 pre-organised M+ teams. We’ve got a few guildies that are into collecting stuff as well so I think you’ll find others to hang out and do this sort of stuff with :slight_smile:

If you are keen then add me on BNET Rimbarn#1990.