309 Rdruid lf 3v3 Team

Looking for people interested in pushing 3v3 rating and forming a team for the season. I got three duelist geared resto druids or well two since one is reserved for a most special forum visitor by the name of Ama…something something might be french.

My experience is elite in season two and three of shadowlands and a couple duelist titles from the old rating system. Leave your btag below and extra points for players that bring a friend of equal or higher value. Chill players only. If interested leave your btag below.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/illidan/necromørph

2 Likes

Building better worlds

2 Likes

Game over man! Game over!

RIP….Bill Paxton.

Wtf i did not know Bill Paxton was dead. RIP

1 Like

Weekend bump.

Bump save me from crazed lfg maniacs.
https://imgur.com/44LhlIf

season 2 inflatiglads…

Weekend bump. UFC 279 tonight boyz.

Weekend bump. Canelo Alvarez vs. Gennadiy Golovkin tonight boyz.
Also kinda tired of reminding 10 lfg warriors per night that intervene is a thing.

Weekend bump 2kcr atm. Played with a warr that thought he couldn’t stormbolt during grounding / spell reflect.

I have a friend who wants to play ele to glad soon if u want to give it a whirl

1 Like

Sounds like a plan.
WeylandCorp#11872

im kinda interested but im really only available on weekends atm and prefer super early morning est, plus i gotta gear this warrior
xp basically is non-existent but im more than willing to take advice from better players

RavageDionne#1430
hmu if you’re interested or just want a friend that still plays retail ig

Moving into an apartment this weekend will add when I get all squared away

2 Likes

Last bump for the season. Floating around 2000-2150 3s on my rdruids. Mostly depends if I’m playing with good players (Amatox) or bad players. (Amatox)

3 Likes

You can usually determine which one of Amatox’s personalities you’re playing with based upon his transmog. If it’s t3, run in the opposite direction.

2 Likes

usually u can determine which personality of amatox’s ur playing w by the rating

if ur over 2400 he’s usually really happy and having a good time

if he’s below 2400 he legit gets suicidal

that’s when the t3 mismatch shoulders come on

4 Likes