Brewfest is soooooo buggy

Brewfest has been a disaster for the first hour it has been up.

Quest turn-in NPCs non-existent. Ram racing Quest not working. Barking quest not working. Rams despawning. Dark iron invasion not working. The music is screwed up.

Please fix your retail game.

7 Likes

I hopped over there to look around and noticed it kept phasing me so I hearthed. I will go back in a few days see if it is working better.

We are actively working on fixes to resolve the issues affecting Brewfest. Hang tight all!

26 Likes

You better hurry, the dwarves are sobering up.

26 Likes

Not to mention the chowdown event, It’s 50/50 if it will even work for you and even if it does work you run into peoples plates of sausage being different giving you an advantage or disadvantage.

2 Likes

Don’t you worry Missy. We have plenty of reserves.

Just as long as the Pandaren doesn’t find it and…oh boy… Yeah you boys better hurry!

8 Likes

sniff sniff what’s that smell? Is that beer?

3 Likes

No! This is…

um…

Zima! Yeah!

And also the new sausage eating event doesnt work much of the time. It just ends right after it starts.

1 Like

I’m at work so can’t check…is it happening in classic too? Was trying to think what in Brewfest would be XP or gold worthy for lowbies to do. Retail was done for all the achievements but can’t remember if I ever participated when I was leveling.

Actually brewfest has been in the game for over a decade…

7 Likes

Eat more!

Also would help to kick off the idiots who think it’s cute and funny to stand on top of the post blocking the sausage event view. Can’t see your plate at all.

1 Like

New Brewfest is bad and you should feel bad for putting this out.
Revert Brewfest to previous model.

4 Likes

Interact with target macro?

Oh sweet, time to get my last hearthstone.

1 Like

I’m having a blast! Thanks for the fun times at this years Brewfest! woot woot

they need an achievement for getting all the hearth stones - “What a long strange trip home”

11 Likes

Every other Chowdown event will bug it seems.

2 Likes

Do they still make Zima???

4 Likes