3 Top Tier Players LF Shadowlands HoF Guild

Hi there, I and two other teammates are forming a Mythic+ pushing group in Shadowlands, and we are looking for a high-end raiding guild on Illidan. We have serious, high-level gaming experience in many different games and genres, and we are seriously motivated to push Castle Nathria (and on) with the best possible raiding guild. Here are some of our achievements:

• Professional (salaried) Overwatch players + Top 500 Season 1 x2
  • Rank 1 NA in PUBG
  • Day 1 HyperScape Kill Record (45)
  • Path of Exile Boss race qualification
  • High Elo in many competitive games (Top 500 in Overwatch, Immortal in Valorant, Diamond in LoL, Champions in Fortnite (I know, big yikes there))
    Edit (9/7): one of our members (me) got beta access and has timed +17s on tank and heals.

We weren’t very active during BFA, since I was finishing college (and it wasn’t our favorite), but we managed to grab:

• World 2nd Temple of Sethraliss +15
  • 3k IO pugging in pre-corruption era

We are a highly-motivated group of gamers, dedicated to being the best possible players. We know how to search for and find the best possible class/role information and analyze logs to improve our performance. Our class/spec picks are TBD since it’s unclear yet what specs will be the strongest (that’s what we’ll pick), but we are all willing to flex to any spec for raid (e.g. if I play BDK, play Frost/UH if tank spots are full, etc.). Otherwise, we are positive players who value giving and receiving constructive criticism - don’t be toxic :slight_smile:

If you’re at all interested in chatting, my Discord is Graham#3873, please feel free to add me!

Hi there Crackers,

I noticed you said you were looking for something on A52 but this is the illidan forum.

Did you mean illidan as well?

Feel free to check us out and if interested will gladly have a conversation -

I posted them on both forums since I’m interested in both :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha alright. Well, I’ll toss my spam in here on the off-chance that I get a bit lucky :wink:

Guild: Meta
Needs: Currently recruiting any/all exceptional players
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 8-11PM CST (server)

Meta is a new guild on US-Illidan looking to recruit active members in order to push into Heroic & Mythic Castle Nathria for Shadowlands.

We are looking for people who not only log on to raid, but who are socially active, enjoy running keys, and bring a good attitude with them. We expect our players to have good situational awareness, knowledge of class(es) played, and a willingness to improve and work towards our progression based goals. Current leadership are 9-10/12M Nya’Alotha raiders with previous CE experience.

We realize finding great synergism with people takes time and are looking for those who are OK with working from the ground up. If this sounds like something that interests you, please feel free to hit me up!

GM BNET: Tellie#11987
GM Discord: Tellie#2200
BNET: Deconblade#1700
Discord: Jormac#2056

Current needs:

• Warlock
  • Mage

Still looking