3 to 4 highly skilled mythic raiders lf 5m+ guild

Player 1: spriest/brew/mw/ww
Player 2: ele/rest sham
Player 3: dh havo
Player 4: r druid/Boomie

Why are we looking for a guild this late into xpac?
The four of us put our heart, soul, blood, sweat and tears into building a guild late into uldir. We are at the point where we are just tired of carrying and playing with casuals. We tried, oh did we try.

What we offer?
We all 90+ parse and are all very competitive. Last tier 98 overall, one of us is #1rank on server m+ and all of us are highly skilled. A strong package and we are loyal.

What we are looking for
We are looking for a guild that is at bare minimum 5/9m. A guild that is competitive and takes server and overall guild ranking seriously.

Times/days
Mon-Sun
Anytime after 5pm pst

We’d love to talk in discord
#kingsh7t#1906

Hi friend! Just sent you a btag request; DJRay87#1487

Just rerolled Horde; previously 6/9M as Alliance. Would love to talk to you all!

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 7/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hey there, take a look.

Updated March 14th, 2019

<Hypnotic> US Turalyon
Alliance | Progression 8/9M
2 nights/week | 6hours | Wed/Thu 8-11pm EST

(Offnight/Alt Run Tues @8pm EST) 110% optional raid night
Discord | Loot Council

Hypnotic Raid History
Guild first raid boss down, December 5th, 2012
MoP: MSV/HoF/ToES: 3/14H l ToT: 3/13H l SoO: 12/14H US 1306

WoD: Highmaul: 2/7M l BRF: 7/10M l HFC: 13/13M(C.E.) US 334

Legion: EN: C.E. l ToV: 2/3M l NH: C.E. l ToS: C.E. l Ant : 11/11M US 144
(#1 6hr/week guild in the US)

BFA: Uldir: 8/8M US 227 l BoD: 8/9M

What we are looking for:
Healer: MW/Disc
Mdps: WW, War, DH, Rogue
Rdps: Mage, Boomkin, Spriest, Lock
Will consider anyone who performs at a high level

Hypnotic maintains a 24-26 man core raider roster in order to be flexible with our raiders schedule and be able to maximize our composition for progression kills. We do not recruit for the bench. You might be asked to sit out a progression fight if required, or a farm kill to let somebody in that needs the gear.
Add Laatu#1956 for any questions you might have!

How to Apply to Hypnotic
Please apply on our website @ www.hypnoticguild.com/recruitment

Prerequisites:

Research each fights prior to pull
18+
Working microphone
Near 100% attendance
Dedication l Sense of humor
M+ Weekly/Keeping up to date on AP

About us:

Hypnotic was built around the idea of having a good time raiding the hardest current content in the most efficient way. The vast majority of our members have a limited time schedule due to various responsibilities, we opted for a two nights a week, six hours total raiding time. Here at Hypnotic, we believe that this is more than enough time to progress through a tier in a timely fashion. We are confident that we can be one of the most time efficient and progressed guilds around. We will never be the world’s best guild, but we will not be too far behind.

Guild Master | Raid lead: Laatu#1956
Officer: Truthwatcher

1 Like

Bump, please add my btag

This doesn’t work for me. Sieara#6473 is mine (discord is case sensitive).

I found the guild at least so I think I know who is in this group. You guys are 100% a package? No splitting between a few CE guilds? I have 8 (3 are 8/9M, the rest are between 5-7/9M)

My guild might actually have room for all of you. We’re soon to be 4/9M and consistently are ranked #1 on our realm. Check us out:

Fearfulways is recruiting players for mythic BoD progression. We have a long history of achieving #1 raiding status on our realm and are working to continue that success into BoD and beyond. We are looking for strong, reliable players to join our MAIN raiding roster (not a bench spot!)

Current schedule:
Tuesday 7:00-10 EST
Thursday 7:00-10 EST

Roster needs:
Healer (low): any
DPS (med) Ranged and melee dps, especially moonkin, shadow priest, demonhunter, rogue
Tank (low): any

Exceptional players of ANY role/class will be considered.

If you have any questions or would like to be considered to trial with us, leave your information in our Discord!
discord.gg/RMqpreQ

Alternatively, add one of our officers’ btags below:
BIGeZe#1485
Fearmaky#1989
Bevee#1903

Guild: Heroes and Legends
Server: US-Stormrage

Raid Times/Days: Sunday/Monday/Wednesday 9:00pm to 12:00 am EST

Current Progression: 5/9M, 9/9H

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet = TheBlob#1740, Seize#1869

Heroes and Legends was founded at the start of BFA by a core of former hardcore raiders that have once again decided to pursue Mythic Raiding. We were able to obtain 6/8M in Uldir in our first tier of raiding together and are looking to push for CE hard this tier.

Our guild has multiple mythic + teams. We regularly run Mythic + on off nights and hang out in discord playing other games together. Consumables are provided by the guild including a 2k daily repair allowance for raiders.

Expectations

All raiders are expected to have researched Boss strategies prior to raid nights.

Addon requirements: Angry Assignments, Weak Auras, RCLootCouncil, DBM/Big Wigs.

80% attendance or better and notifying an officer if a raid will be missed

We run loot council on non needed loot (you keep your personal loot and decide if you want to put it up for the officers to give to someone else in the group) making RCLootCouncil as previously mentioned, a must have addon. Loot is distributed on a merit based system accounting for player performance, attendance, reliability etc. We often times will discuss awards with the guild during raid if there are differing opinions on the council.

Help with sales! We regularly run heroics/mythic 10+ to make the guild and ourselves some coin.

Be social! Our guild loves to hang out in discord with each other beyond just playing WoW. A lot of us play other games together (League of Legends, Ring of Elysium, Battlefield etc). Most of our recruits that have done well put forth an effort to socialize with members. It’s always better to raid with friends than strangers :slight_smile:

5/9M Weekend guild, interested in all of you, fri sat 7:30-10:30pm pst, Feel free to add me @ Thela#1545 on bnet, your discord name isnt working. Thanks.

Good evening, 6/9M 9 hr here. Your group is an almost exact match for the gaps in our core so we would love to have a chat to see if its a good fit. Your discord tag listed does not seem to work but I would love to talk to you all about coming over for Mekka prog Tuesday. Add me Grandag#4296 and let’s talk.

About Us:

[H] Three Hops This Time of Stormreaver

We’re dedicated ex-hardcore raiders who now bring that same high standard of thorough preparation, exceptional focus, and individual responsibility to a more casual 9-hour a week schedule.

Progression:
Uldir: 8/8M US 503
Battle for Dazar’alor: 6/9M

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday 8-11 EST
Wednesday 8-11 EST
Thursday 8-11 EST

You may reach me at your convenience at either of the following:

Dagron#1761 (Bnet)
Grandag#4296 (Discord)

Thanks, and I look forward to speaking with you very soon!

Hi there, trimming the fat off my raid and would love to talk to you/your group.

Wed 6:30-8:30pm Sun 4-8pm PST.
4/9M(conclave dead next week) 9/9H

Looking to get CE and take #1 on our server, smaller group of good friends who are competitive but know how to have a good time. Multiple 2k io groups within the guild.

Don’t want to bore you with all the nonsense, add me on bnet tef#1808 discord tef#3698 if you’re interested.

Forgotten Aspects 6/9M is a long standing stable guild (since classic Beta) on the Hyjal server (PST/Horde Dominated). We achieved Cutting Edge in every raid tier in Legion, as well as Uldir, and look to do the same in BFA. We are looking for solid dependable raiders who are self-motivated to improve and challenge themselves. Our raid times are Tues-Wed-Thurs from 6:30pm-10:30pm PST. If this sounds interesting to you please contact our raid leader Pollini on discord (RainbowPlatypus#0072) or bnet (Pollini#11856