3 slightly above average players

1 mage 1 boomkin 1 healer (hpal or rsham) looking for new home. Finished this tier US 130.

Hey there! Probably not exactly what you’re looking for, but wouldn’t be doing my job if I didn’t at least give it a shot! While we’re a new guild, we have huge ambitions and are looking to really kick things off 9.1 and beyond.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions! Thanks! <3

Thanks for considering us!

:loudspeaker: Trash Tier is a new progression oriented guild. We decided to found this gear as many guilds we have joined in the past seem to not meet our needs or what we are looking for. We want to create a solid, progression oriented team for raiding, but also build a larger community of those who desire to help bring newer or alt players forward through Mythic+, develop a group of PVP players, and overall just create a fun space and community within WoW. We strive to be fun, efficient, and flexible.

:sparkles: NEED HELP WITH A CHARACTER AND/OR FACTION TRANSFER? WE GOT YOU! :sparkles:

We understand that the potential costs of finding a new guild, yet alone server and/or faction changing can be very costly. To help alleviate some of the issues that come with forming a new guild, we’re open to covering costs for individuals who are seriously interested in forming a core part of this new team!

:arrow_right: RAIDING PROGRESSION AND TIMES :arrow_left:

:pushpin: Trash Tier, to start, wants to focus on late night and weekend raiding. We know everyone has commitments with work and such during the week, but we hope that this will work out for our core team. Our goal is to start with Normal and progress into Heroic and Mythic within the coming weeks and during the duration of the patch and move forward with future content. We are open to feedback and are flexible with raid times to make it work for the majority of all players who want to raid.

Raid Times:

Friday: 9 PM - 12 AM PST
Saturday: 9 PM - 12 AM PST

:arrow_right: ADDITIONAL INFO :arrow_left:

:pushpin: Trash Tier is founded with the desire to celebrate and foster fun times, friendships, and like-mindedness. We are seeking to establish an experienced and knowledgeable core raid team, while keeping our doors open to all levels of players to foster team and collective growth, while keeping game/life balance in check…

:pushpin: Mythic Raid Progression is the top-end content which we ultimately strive to reach. We realize this may take some time to get there and dedication, but with growing together and a clear mindset, we hope to create and maintain a core team to achieve those goals. We are currently recruiting and building or core raid team and are looking for all specs and roles.

:pushpin: We also cover interests such as Mythic+ and PvP. The appointed Admin strive to deliver the package deal in providing all the shinnies and want-wants we can while maintaining our responsibilities (that actually pay us).

A lot of time, effort, and planning will continue to provide and develop what we hope is the best experience we can provide. We strive to always open to meaningful input and suggestions from our guildmates which help our budding guild continue to evolve into a very team-focused community of talented players.

:arrow_right: What about M+? :arrow_left:

If you are only interested in Mythic+ groups, and not interested in core raiding, that’s okay! We hope to have lots of openness to participation at all levels of content and hope to have a variety of players on board. Everyone still has to fulfill their vault slots, so we strive to always have availability for any type of content out there.

:arrow_right: Expectations: :arrow_left:

Our Raid Teams focus is to ensure the environment is friendly, respectful, and accountable while having a fun time while doing so. Friendly and chaotic neutral banter is encouraged, as long as it is respectful. :slight_smile:

• Guild: Trash Tier

• Server: Tichondrius

• Faction: Horde

• Raid Focus: Heroic AOTC and Mythic Progression

• Raid Times: Fri. & Sat. 9pm - 12am Realm Time (PST)

If you’d like :point_down: more info, Send:

• In-Game Pigeon Mail

• In-Game Guild Application

GM / Raid Leader: Erosahn | BNET: Dobby#1924

Co-GM / Recruitment Officer: Fizzi | BNET: Arodas#11564

Hello Ghostbudden,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM.

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

Hello! I am Urobar of Autonomy!

Autonomy of Spinebreaker is currently recruiting for 9.1 and onward. We were 5/10m on 2 separate teams in CN and 10/12M in Nyalotha. We are reforming after taking a break at the end of CN due to burnout and the like.

We are going to raid Tuesday/Wednesaday 7:30-10PM PST
We are currently looking for the following classes/Specs/Roles:
Warlock - Extra High priority
Resto Shammy - Extra High priority (ele OS even better)
Shadow Priest - Medium priority
Boomkin - Medium priority
Mage - Medium priority
Melee - Medium priority
Hunters - No need apply (sorry have to many already)

All players and classes except for hunters are encouraged to apply.

We are looking to go far into Mythic with sights set on CE but wanting to get as far as we can.

Apply below or add me on Bnet or Discord at:
Bnet: BloodxxMerc#1592
Discord: BloodxxMerchant#4532

Hope to hear from you soon!

I could fit 3 if you are looking for a lighter schedule

===========================

We are formlery mYtHiC rAiDeRs and have recently moved from Stormrage to Area 52 with a new name!

We are recruiting all roles and classes for Shadowlands

Our Current High Needs Are

Tanks - Low
Healers - Druid, Holy Paladin
Mele - Death Knight, Monk, Warrior
Ranged- Boomkin, Spriest, Warlock

All required needs listed here :

wowprogress.com

WoW Guild Divide @ Area 52 :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft Rankings

Former Guild Progress:

wowprogress.com

WoW Guild mYtHiC rAiDeRs @ Stormrage :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft…

Who We Are
We are old friends of the game who have majorily raided in US 50th or higher guilds with the core leaders going as high as Top 10 US. We are looking to form a community of competitive players that are able to clear current content along with being a close knit group who enjoy playing games outside of WoW after progression.

Recruitment

We are looking for players with strong raiding backgrounds along with the drive to be the best players on the server. We need you to be on your A-game so that we can achieve CE on our 2 night a week schedule.

We do not recruit bench players

We do not do any splits and therefore do not require any alts

Schedule
We raid 2 nights a week. Wed,Mon 8pm - 12am EST

If you are interested in a competitive raid environment but also a place to call home please fill out the application linked below.
If you have any questions, please contact us vis Discord AFTER filling out the application.

Google Docs

Divide Application Form

If you do not hear back from us please understand we are busy and can’t get in contact with everyone.

Discord
Mancheese#5991 (Recruitment Officer)

Battle.net
Mancheese#1508

Honor of the Horde on US- Magtheridon is recruiting players of all roles. Weeknight raiding Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST. Please keep in mind that we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days! Contact me on discord @ Shiena#6451

I need you all if interested I’ll drop spam
Below

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Looking to Grow our Mythic Team Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30. (8/10N) so far RBG’S on the weekend. Need 2 dps and 1 flex healer.

We have a Growing earlier 2nd raid team Wed/Sat 6est to 9est as well. This group is open for all and in need of players who may not be able to make later raid times.

We have 3rd raid night every other week on Mon (Optional/alt run). Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

Hey there! I’d love to chat with all if you think we’d be a good fit, we were 9/10M last tier before rebranding ourselves on Illidan for 9.1. Here’s our info for you!

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - ***All healers high priority and players with off spec heals
  • Ranged DPS - *medium priority
  • Melee DPS - *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

Did you guys find a home/team yet? If not, please read :slight_smile:

Team Spite is looking for a few more raiders. They raid Wednesdays and Fridays from 8pm - 11pm CST.

A tiny bit of background: discord community of 500+ focused on WoW with one guild on Horde-Illidan. We like to welcome people that need a drama free home, mythic plus group, and/or a raid team. I’ll drop some links below so you can get to know us better behind the scenes without any pressure.

Bnet Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/haillidansargeras-envelop-multiple-teams-pve-community/605256
Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/envelop
Radier .io: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Envelop
Discord: https://discord.gg/Envelop

You are more than welcome to stay in our discord and chat with us without joining the guild. If you have any questions, please message me on discord. Saph#7860

Thank you and good luck my friend!

Hey there, I’m a recruiting for Inting for Wings [H] on Area 52, and we are currently looking to round out our roster for 9.1. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30est. In Castle Nathria, we got AOTC, and got 3/10M before we took a break due to lack of a solid roster, but we are back stronger than ever with 4/10H in Sanctum. We are planning on blasting through Heroic, and hopefully quickly starting progression on Mythic. We are an LGBTQ+ friendly guild, and we have lot’s of people who run mythic+ and pvp as well.
You can reach me on discord Widerbubbles#6969 or battlenet Widerbubbles#1800

We could fit you guys in if you’re interested! We went 8/10M in our first tier as a guild and we are looking to push CE this tier. We raid Sat/Sun 8-12EST [Ignorance is BiS] - Illidan Horde. Hit me up on battle net Zialater#1199 :smiley:

Come take a look at Crisp. We have a core team of us top 100 raiders and are looking to push CE this tier.

Hi Ghost,

We’re a 16-year guild with over a dozen Realm First CE kills under our belt looking for ranged dps and a healer for mythic SoD progression. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-11 EST and likely have main raid spots for all three of your characters! We’d love to chat with you sometime, so please add one of us below:

Battle Tag - Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Battle Tag - Tigrao#1816 Discord- Tigrao#9515

Battle Tag - Omega#11231 Discord- Omega#1053

Battle Tag - Bigeze#1485

Battle Tag - Bevee#1903

Battle Tag - Zeez#1833

Battle Tag - Shadow#12663

Hello there, we are Fearfulways Guild 8/10H SoD. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7pm to 11pm est. Would love to chat with you guys.

Contacts

Battle Tag - Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Battle Tag - Tigrao#1816 Discord- Tigrao#9515