Found home

Hey there!

I’m an officer from Loud Noises on A52 and I think we could accommodate you all! We are currently 3/10M and raid Tu/Th 9-12est. If you’d like more info or want to chat you can reach me on discord at Cinna#9910. Best of luck to you all, hope to hear from you!

We are a long standing guild seeking active people. Formed in the beginning of Wrath and still going strong. All levels & interests welcome. We are an AOTC and casual mythic raid guild now accepting dedicated raiders. We raid from 8:50pm-midnight central time. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays.

WoW Guild Searing Shadows @ Kirin Tor :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft Rankings
For a full list of classes/roles we need, though we are flexible.

Add Oriel#1933 if interested.

Hi Moneyshotz,

Blob (2/10M alliance guild on Stormrage) is currently in the process of switching over to horde on the Tichondrius server with the core of our mythic roster intact. We are recruiting to complete our mythic roster again with solid and dependable players so we can continue to progress in mythic raiding while maintaining our relaxed/fun environment. Our raid times are Tues/Wed 8-11 EST, and we also enjoy m+/pvp on off nights.

The classes/role the three of you play would fit in perfectly with the roster we are working towards. I have added you on discord and would love to chat more if you are interested!

Bnet: Wilmo22#1212
Discord: Wilmo2432#6955

Still actively searching and considering all opportunities

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
4/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Discord: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Kinetik: Discord: kinetik#6285 Btag: Kinetk#1503
Lerich: Discord: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!

Hi Money! If tank is willing to off spec and raid times a bit flexible, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 3/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule:

• Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times:*

• Tuesday evening 8:00 pm EST

Contact Info: For applicants and/or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

Hey there! The Aftermath is currently recruiting for our Mythic raid team! [H] US-Zul’Jin Learn more about us here.
Feel free to message, add me on disc! Vel#7996

hello - phury is raiding tues/weds/sun 10pm-1am est we are 2/10m and 10/10h would love to speak tang#1917

Hey there Moneyshotz! Elysium is a 2 night weekend raiding guild that is looking for players exactly like you! We raid from 7-10pm and are looking for players interested in pushing Mythic content at a fun pace. We can offer you an active discord, an active M+ community, and guild bank perks! If you are at all interested hit me up on Bnet Baratheon#1147 or Discord Vswizzle#7279.

Hello! I am with Corrupted Cannoli on A-52 (Horde)! We are an Aotc plus guild! Always trying to set up mythic + and also have game nights (stuff outside of wow) Current progression 10/10 H 1/10 M Hope to chat soon!!

Btag Kenoshis#1451

Hello!
OHD might be a good home for you. We raid We/d Thurs 9pm to 12am EST and we are 9/10H. More info below! I look forward to hearing from you Moneyshotz!

Hello! I think we could fit all three of you guys in our raid as we look to expand the roster to 2/4/12-14. Let me give some basic info about us and then please feel free to reach out. My BNet is at the bottom.

We are Faded Gods [H] (Kil’Jaeden)

We raid Sat/Sun from 9-11 eastern. We are 10/10 H aotc but are re-progging heroic after some players quit playing/raiding after first kill. Should kill him this Saturday. We’ve only really had about 10-15 serious pulls on him since.

We are looking to expand our roster both for flexibility and for going into mythic. Our approach to mythic will not be hardcore. We are a semi-casual/semi-hardcore group focused on having fun together and pushing as much content as possible.

For anyone needing to server transfer, we offer a trial night for everyone to see if it is a fit. We should have some spots this Sunday with a few people out. Our biggest need going forward is dps and a 4th healer (prefer disc priest or hpal).

During the week we do other content together regularly and have a weekly m+ or RBG night that is a lot of fun.

Our group is pretty tight nit and mature.

Add me on BNet to talk more! bark#11701

Hey Moneyshotz! <The Elder Race>, 2/10M (almost to 3/10M) US-Arthas is recruiting for our core raid group. We’re a very social and laid-back guild with some key pushers and a good PVP scene. You all sound like a great fit for our guild. If you’d like to apply, you can do so at https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/arthas/the-elder-race/mythic-raid-group .

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 6/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

hello i’m the gm of phury and ur trio would be perfect for us atm - we are 2/10m and 10/10h we raid tues/weds/sun 10pm-1am est hit me up if ur intrested tang#1917

Hey Money,

If you guys are open to alliance then i hope we can talk more soon!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 7/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Any that can off tank
  • Ranged: Open/ All Classes
  • Healers: Paladin

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

is a semi-hardcore Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras-US.

Raid Times
Our raid times are as follows:

Tuesday 7-10pm CST
Wednesday 7-10pm CST
Thursday 7-10pm CST
Monday 7-10pm CST

Contact Information
Twitter: www.twitter.com/Vigil_Raiding
Battle.net ID: Tjuice#1677 / Skyyre#1744 / Cato#1898

Winterhoof - Horde
WHAT IS IO

10/10 Heroic looking to get into Mythic ASAP

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
Wednesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
We are actively recruiting for core spots and not a bench. All spots are competitive and if you are under-preforming you may be asked to sit.

Needs
Healer - All will be considered
DPS - Mage, SPriest, and any strong DPS
Tank - 1 Immediate Opening Availiable
All specs and classes will be looked at and considered

GM - Norton
Raid/DPS Lead - Huntandprey
Heal Lead - Smallsu
Recruitment Officer - Norton,
How to reach us.
Recruitment Officers
Bnet Norton#11254 Discord Norton#6319

Guild – Vigil

Server – Mal’ganis

Region – North America

Raid Schedule – Tuesday and Wednesday 7-11 Central

Current progression – 7/10M

Wowprogress - https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Vigil

Current Recruitment needs – Death Knight, Warlock, Mage, hunter, and disc priest although all classes will be considered.

Contacts - JuicyJ#1974 (GM), Sting#1585 (raid leader), Fclol#1367 (recruitment officer)

Vigil was a high-end raiding guild, which formed as a result of a guild merger between Death and Taxes and Aurora on June 13th, 2009. In the spirit of the Vigil of old, but with a vastly more relaxed approach, we are now reforming for Shadowlands. We are a core group of former hardcore players looking to raid on a casual schedule while still striving for cutting edge achievements. We look forward to bringing life to the guild again while maintaining the values that Vigil has always stood for.