3 players LF a new home

389 resto druid, 383 shadow priest, and 379 destro lock are looking for a new home. We have been puggin to raid BoD and seem to be finding to many walls with pugs. We are 7/9 N with prog on blockade and jaina, the druid is 9/9. We want to push semi hardcare or semi casual. We would like to get into mythic content this tier. We also want an active community and a decent amount of Mythic+. My btag is joshwow0490#1477.

Hello there

We are always looking for new members to grow our community when it comes to leveling, Dungeons (Plus) and Raiding…

We currently raid Wed and Thur from 830pm - 1030pm EST. We are 7/9 Normal BoD. We are looking at completing normal then go into Heroic for our main goal set at getting AOTC.

Come check out our website at https:// evolvedgaming. org/
If you like what you see with our community and all the different games we have to offer then simply register.

if you have any more questions get int contact with…
Guild Leader - Cataclysm#1912 (Btag) or Cataclysm#4330 (Discord)
Recruit Officer - Calaverita#1413 (Btag) or Nystera#3611 (Discord)

or do a /who Evolved Gaming
in game and ask for an officer.

1 Like

how active is the core group on the horde side? with that many game we would think it wouldnt be very active. What are your previous progressions to BoB

Hello, We are Insidious Blood an adult only guild formed by former Mythic and Heroic raiders from past expansions, with a now more casual raid schedule and atmosphere because many of us carry full-time jobs and/or have a spouse/child. Our goal is to clear all content available at a casual pace before the next content patch. We also have nightly groups doing Mythic+, Arenas, RBGs and Transmogs just ask and normally something is going on.

Cutting Edge / Mythic:
Our goal is progress into mythic and see how far we make it, We would like to try and get Cutting Edge but we are not going change our schedule or create incredible stress to obtain it.

Current Progress:
Battle of Dazar’alor
1/9 Mythic, 5/9 Heroic, 7/9 Normal

Prior Progression:
Uldir
3/8 Myhtic, 8/8 Heroic, 8/8 Normal

Schedule:
Tuesday / Thursday 7:30pm - 10:00 pm EST

• We will not pull after 10pm unless there is a unanimous vote to do so and that is only an option if we are close to a kill.

What the raid needs:
Tanks: None
Healers: Medium
Melee DPS: None
Ranged DPS: High, Mage, Spriest, Warlock only

What if you don’t want to raid:
While we are actively recruiting for raids if you want a place to hang out, mythic plus, pvp or even part time raid. we are always accepting people who want to join our group. if you are looking to part time raid and can not make majority of raids we will likely have room in our heroic clears and have no problems helping players as long as we have room.

What we expect:

• Good, positive, productive attitudes
  • Ability to deal with wiping all night on a boss. Mythic progression will entail many wipes.
  • Ability to take criticism
  • Drive to improve (we log fights we want to see you get better with us)
  • Bring Flasks, Food, and Pots (feasts are generally provided)
  • Be prepared have an idea of the fight before new content
  • Attendance in general can make most raids on time
  • Show up if you sign up, we understand you may not make every raid and thats ok
  • Let someone know if you are going to be late
  • Discord, We use discord while you’re not required to talk what fun is that

What we provide:

• Drama free, Adult environment we are here to have fun as a group.
  • Dependable team and willingness to help you gear and learn.
  • Feasts, Cauldrons, Repairs and other in game assistance as a guild.

If you think you may be a fit for our group send Kèmlagè, Teana, Leetdemon, Wrayzor or Wreckzor a tell. Or contact me at Kemlage#1134

Greetings Exxorsist,

Blindside (8/9 Normal & 4/9 Heroic) is an established guild on Area-52, for over 2 years, bringing together splinter groups from all over Azeroth. We have successfully cleared all Heroic content while relevant and dabled in Mythic but never pioritized it.

The guild is primarily working adults.

Raid times are 7:30-10:30P M EST Tue & Thur. We also run M+ throughout the week.

While we don’t currently have an open healing spot if you’re willing to dps until one becomes available we’d enjoy a quick chat to see if you have an interest in joining and if you think we’d be a good fit for your group.

If interested contact us in this thread, Harrypal, Aweffuse, Davegrohl or a player online that will direct you to an officer.

B-tag DaveGrohl33#1727 or Mahlaa#1604

I have sent you a friend request in-game.

no ty our healer is staying a healer

Ok. I thought I’d take a chance and at least ask.

sent you a battle.net request to chat if your interested. unsure if our raid times work for you all since we are earlier then most

your times are perfect i have to wait to talk to everyone else. I am not making this decision on my own. i have slash who your guild a few times today with no one online which is a concerning thing to us.

Hey Exxorsist! We’re currently looking for a resto druid and can absolutely take an Spriest and Lock as well. I sent you a battle tag request just a few moments ago and am going to toss our info down below :star_struck:

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 8/8N 8/8H Uldir 8/9N 3/9H BOD guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more.

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

DPS: :heart: DH/Rogue :heart:
Healer: :heart: Resto Druid/Resto Shaman :heart:
If we interest you please reach out to us!

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

we have found a home thank you all