3 Player 410+ 2.5kIO+ LF Mythic Raiding Guild 8/8H 2/8M

Hello, Me plus my two friends are looking to push Mythic. Dedicated players who also would like to push M+ with a community. 412 Prot Warrior, 410 Sub Rogue, 414 Rdruid. Log Names Below. Thank you.

Rogue - Chriscool - Illidan
Prot W - Làflàme - Area52
Rdruid - Yoidrui - Illidan

Yo!

You guys would definitely be a good fit for us.

If you are open to transferring we recently had some openings in the Mythic prog team for all of you.

Feel free to add me if you would like to know more. Bnet: cagendo#1844

< Eternal Kingdom > [A/H] Proudmoore - US

Newly Launched Team Paradigm
Mythic Progression – 3 days / 9 hrs per week | Goal: Cutting Edge
Cross-Faction Raiding Team
Schedule: Tues/Wed/Thurs 5PM – 8PM PST (8PM – 11PM EST)

Recruitment open for all classes/specs. Seeking immediate raid-ready applicants to be part of our inaugural raid team!

Eternal Kingdom is a large World of Warcraft multi-guild community that was formed in 2013 with a very clear goal: Make the world a better place! In addition to many weekly events, EK has multiple raid teams. We are newly launched Team Paradigm! We are a group of experienced players that are creating a new paradigm & are recruiting others who are interested in fun banter, camaraderie, memes, progression, lootz, & penguins. Please check out our Team Page for more info or submit an application if interested.

Recruitment Contacts: Team Lead - Athiee
Discord: Athiee#7231 | Btag: Athiee#1576
Raid Lead - Holybirb
Discord: A_birb#0001 | Btag: Fizzy#12886

Team Page: eternal-kingdom. com /paradigm
Application: eternal-kingdom. com /apply-form/?team=pardigm

Jump Off - Zul’jin Horde

AotC, 2/8 M Vault

Raid times are Wed/Sun 8 pm EST-11pm EST.

Our tanks are solid right now but maybe one would consider going DPS. Does Làflàme have any interested in a DPS spot?

If you are interested hit me up on bnet (Lissona#1463) or Discord (Lissona#8717).

Bump. Still looking

add me 2540 lock
discord : TAL#3021
i play all 3 specs

Hey! We currently have spots available for all 3 of those classes in our mythic roster. Spam below but if times/schedule works for all of you then I’d love to chat.

Fragment- Area52 is 3/8M 8/8H and looking to add a few more to our roster as we push deeper in to mythic.

Recruiting

We are looking for exceptional players that understand their class and are capable of following directions when told to do so. Gemmed and enchanted gear is an absolute must; applicants are first looked at through the armory so please log out in your PvE gear. With that being said, the current classes are in demand but all exceptional players are encouraged to apply:

Currently looking for:

Tanks
Warrior

Melee DPS
Enh Shaman

Ranged DPS
Evoker
Warlock
Shadow w/ Disc OS
Boomkin

Healers
Open

Raid Times
Tues/Weds 8pm-11pm EST
Optional Sunday Alt Run 8pm-11pm EST

Apply
apply.wowaudit.com/us/area-52/fragment/main
Contact Lil#6193 (Discord) with any questions

Bump, still looking for some gamers to game with.