3 Looking for Mythic Raiding Guild

Three of us are looking to find a home for mythic raiding the rest of this tier and into Shadowlands. We are looking for a fun raiding environment with a guild who strives to get CE in each raid tier.

All three of us are competitive and strive to be the best at the classes we play. We each understand that we have to earn our spots.

Experience: We are all 5/12M

Times: We are available weekdays after 9pm CST due to late work schedules

I main a 472 Feral. I also have a 472 Unholy/Blood DK

• I’m a former hardcore raider. I last played during 8.0 and 8.1 and got to Mythic Ghuun before taking a break.
  • I raided hardcore in BRF. My highest achievement is rank 3 world Feral.
  • I Have CE in BRF, Highmaul, SoO.

One plays a 473 Fire Mage.

The other a 478 Warrior and a 473 DH.

Please let me know if you want to chat or have any questions:

Futile#1555

Hello Briana

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

If you want CE for Shadowlands this will be the place to be my friend.

Hey! We actually just returned from a long hiatus from the game after a bit problems with how BFA was handled. We are reforming to go HARD in Shadowlands pushing CE raiding and beyond.

We, however, are not looking to do anymore progression in BFA, and are spending our time prepping and testing for Shadowlands both in BFA and SL Beta (the few lucky ones). While we will still be doing some Mythic+, PvP, and maybe a raid or two in the future, we won’t be doing anything serious until launch.

Our times do fit you as we start raids at 9pm CST. I’ll leave our recruitment thread here for you to browse, and if it seems like a good fit, feel free to hit me up with any questions!

Hello,
We are Sublime a Horde guild on Hyjal server. We are a laid back, yet serious mythic raiding guild. Our raid nights start at 7pst, which is 9cst. We would love to have a chat about setting up a trial for you and your friends. Below is more detailed info about us :slight_smile:

Current Recruitment Needs
-Minimal melee positions opened
-Minimal ranged positions opened
-1 healer position opened

Raid Days/Times
We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7pm-10pm PST(10pm-1am EST)
Optional raid night for heroic mode Fridays 7pm-10pm PST

**If you don’t see your class/spec listed here, do not let that discourage you from applying. We are always looking for great players of any class.

Guild Information
Current progression is 7/12M

Sublime is a well established end game raiding guild with a long history of Horde first accomplishments on Lightninghoof since 2006. We are a group of people that have been raiding together since vanilla performing at top raid progression on the server. Our raid sizes have varied over the history of the game, but we have always continued to raid. We have gained new long term guild members, see other members move on, and see old faces return. In all that time our guild has continued on. Our guild has now moved to the server Hyjal in order to be part of a larger and more active community. With new energy we look forward to where the end of BFA is going to take us and moving forward into Shadowlands.

Raiding Expectations

Players are expected to attend all raids per week and message an officer or post in discord if they will miss a raid. We understand that real life issues happen and we are happy to accommodate you, as long as notice is given.

All applicants should be near or at their ideal setup to directly contribute to our current content.

Raiders should always live up to their mistakes and learn from them.

We provide funds for repairs as well as flasks and consumables for progression content. Along with free enchants/gems for main spec gear.

We do not recruit for the bench, however we will make the most optimal group based on who is online for the raid.

Contacts for more info or to inquire on trialing
Hexbox(tehfluffyone#1150)
Galorina(Galorina#1877)