3+ Looking for Home Midwest? East?

I think we are preferring Horde and a PVP server. CST server 1st EST server 2nd. All of this is tentative and not set in stone.

Myself, wife, daughter, and possibly brother and sister in law are looking for a home. I don’t think we have decided where we will create our character yet. We are in the midwest. A central time server would be great if they give them to us otherwise it will likely be east coast. Wife will play a mage and she will do it well. Daughter is leaning towards a rogue, she’s been a serious gamer for quite some time now. Brother and sister in law would likely be DPS but may not end up raiding. I am COMPLETELY undecided. I’d level a warrior if I can find a main tank spot. I enjoy healing. If I DPS it will likely be on a lock.

As for experience. We cleared everything but naxx when it was relevant though that was a LONG time ago and I was dps. In TBC my main was a tree and I solo healed pretty much entire raids all the way through sunwell(lifebloom was busted lol). In WOTLK I healed and tanked on the druid and was our guild’s MT on a pally. We were top 5 on our server at the time and cleared all content. Cataclysm I healed on a priest and dps’d on a warrior clearing all content. Pandaria I tanked about half the expansion on a monk and then threw in the towel only to recently come back for classic. Wife dps’d on a mage for everything except COT which she couldn’t resist seed of corruption.

I am a telecommuter and my wife is a stay at home mom so we are generally available. We have another daughter that is very complicated medically so will have to work around medical appointments a bit. There is 2 weeks a year, one in December and one in June that she has follow ups at St Jude which we will not be available for. Just want it to be out there ahead of time.

We come prepared and ready to do our thing. I’ve successfully guided raids through progression and farm content and am willing to help out.

Hit me up on discord with what you can offer.

maygor#5155

3 Likes

Message me on Discord :slight_smile:
RavenWebb#9612

Well were Alley/PvP, but underatand the life situation and family dynamic. If you wanna check us out: <ENCORE> (A) | Voted Best Alliance PvE Guild | Grobbulus (RP-PvP) - #5 by Battalíon-arthas

If Alliance is not a deal breaker we have a similar group of friends and family that are playing together for Classic.

Hey your discord tag didn’t work so I’ll leave our info here. Let me know if your interested.

[PvP-NA-EST/CT][H][Classic][Social/Adult/Semi-Hardcore][2 Teams]

Ever wonder if guild communities still exist? Where adult gamers can enjoy a mature, fun environment and still get raid content down efficiently and enjoy everything else world of warcraft has to offer?
We strongly believe you can maintain a chill adult atmosphere while successfully clearing all content, and we are excited to add more like-minded gamers like you to our community.
All experienced & non-experienced gamers welcome! We are also looking for officers.

About us:

• We are an adult guild where everyone is treated with respect.
  • We offer a mature environment with stable leadership.
  • We believe 2-3 days/week is ideal for steady progression without burnout.
  • We are looking for people that want to be part of a positive community.
  • We recruit the player, but the person is what makes a successful applicant a long term member.
  • At the same time we are looking for quality raiders that understand what progression raiding is about.
  • Selfish attitudes and drama are not tolerated.

Loot System:

• DKP with decay

Raid Team 1 Times:

• Mondays 8pm-11pm Eastern
  • Wednesday 8pm-11pm Eastern
  • Saturday - Optional Casual Raid/PvP Events

Raid Team 2 Time:

• Tuesday 12am-3am Central Time
  • Wednesday 12am-3am Central Time
  • Thursday 12am-3am Central ime
  • Saturday - Optional Casual Raid/PvP Events

discord.gg/5MhGVdD

More info contact me here or discord onired#3941 or RavenWebb#9612

My guild is full of some good ole boys and gals and if you are where you say you are from you know what I mean. Wouldn’t mind having you guys but I know that every Tom, Dick, and Harry have probably hit you up. If you are interested contact me on Discord.

Discord - Movitz#5443

Hello! We’re seeking a few members and interviewing people today and tomorrow.

NA ALLIANCE PVP
Server TBA.
Midwest based.
Looking for 1 player of each class.
Tues/Weds 6pm PST (9pm EST) Thursday will likely be added down the road.
Major needs: MAIN TANK QUALITY CANDIDATE. Class Officer(s).

Please Join Our Discord to chat https://discord.gg/AWduk7A
Post here or PM me on RealID: Zakk#1324

We are a mixed CST/EST guild that will be playing on PvP EST. Would love to have some more dps for our raid!

Vindication is recruiting. We are a 1 day / week raiding guild in North America who have core members that have played together since Vanilla. With significant experience in raid leadership, both in vanilla and retail, we focus on getting the most done in a short amount of time.

We will be focusing on leveling up as quickly as possible and jumping into dungeons for pre-raid gear and transition to MC and Onyxia as soon as possible and beyond. Our class officers are encouraged to look out for their own and they will be there to support you, not dictate you. We know that we will have veterans and new players to classic and all are welcome who are willing to learn and put their best foot and attitude forward in every raid.

Loot
We bring a dynamic loot system with the use of lootlist that gives all members with good attendance equal access to attaining gear without the trouble of dkp banking and the bias of loot council.

Raid Days:
SUNDAY 8pm-12mid, est
PVP EST Server: Herod
We also have strong PVPers that will be focusing on ranking on non-raid days.

Discord Contacts: Abatu#9180 ThatGuyTace#4354 Gorgrath#7230

Discord Server: hhAzPYZ

Hey Maygor, was unable to connect with you on Discord. I think you all would fit well with our community. Here is our recruitment thread. Also Discord info provided. My discord name is Riptore#8314. Delete Please

Here you go we’re well respectful/friendly/knowledgeable [H] Guild LFM's Where every Member Currently Taking Votes on Everything:

If Alliance isn’t a deal breaker, we’re looking to fill the core parts of our guild! Being Central, our times may also suit you well!

If you’re looking to join a group and building it from the ground up check us out!

Heres an update check this out! [H] Guild on Fairbanks Pvp Server LFMs

Hello we are currently looking for a serious off tank, physical dps, and healers atm!

[H] Skeram

Why choose us?

• Friendly laid back guild, we hope to build friendships
  • Competitive and dedicated but semi casual (everyone’s welcome)
  • Helpful, will make premades to farm gear with guildies
  • Content variety , PvE and PvP
  • Classic experience

To make everyone feel apart of this from the beginning there will be open guild name suggestions and a vote in discord. I figured it would be better naming once we see all the personalities we have.

Guild Goals:

• Clear all PvE content including Naxx
  • Help members gear up farming pre raid BiS
  • Establish a strong economy with careful planning
  • Be accomplished PvPers, and create various team strategies
  • Hold world PvP multi guild events

Classes Needed: Physical DPS, offtanks, healers.

Times: We would like between Sun-Wed starting at 9pm EST (Guild Dependent)

Discord: add Hordor#1703
or join _https://discord.gg/SfxatTw (remove underscore)

Hi there!

I’m an officer with Pantheon. We’re a Horde guild on Herod. We raid M/T/Th 8:30-11:30. Community is a huge aspect of who we are as a guild. It sounds like you have a similar aspect in mind. I’d love to discuss Pantheon further with you. Below is our recruitment page. If you’re interested, you can reach out to me on Discord at Aydriann#0478.

Thanks for your time!

Hello Maygor

Just wanted to say I think it’s pretty awesome your family is all playing together!

<Symphony of Souls> Adult raid guild is recruiting! Join us on the road to 60! We are looking for like minded players to enjoy classic WoW and high spirited nostalgia!

Have fun. Make progress. Don't be a dick.

Expectations: (guild) SoS is an adult raiding guild and we firmly believe in providing a fun and inclusive environment. We encourage our members to play the toon/spec they want to play! The guild is expected to be supportive of one another and we do not condone trolling or attacking fellow members. That being said, the guild is not G rated and adult humor is expected! Ultimately the goal is to have a fun place to ask questions, group up, and enjoy the game as it should be, with friends!

DKP with decay. Rewarded for effort, not being the GM's bff.

Expectations: (raid) The goal is to be raid ready by early Nov, however we are flexible on this. Unpopular raiding specs are supported, though we may have to limit the total number of them if it begins to greatly hinder the raid. Raiders are expected to ask questions, know their class, help the guild farm for raid mats and repairs, and be willing to help your fellow members with attunement etc… Finally raiders are expected to use voice chat/Discord, though you do not need to speak only listen if you wish.

Ask not what the guild can do for you, but what you can do for the guild.

Raid Times: Tue/Thur 8:30 - 10:30 PM EST 2 nights a week with the possibility of adding a 3rd night in the future.

Classes Needed:
Druid - Resto High
Druid - Feral Low
Hunter - Low
Mage - Medium
Paladin - Holy High
Priest - High
Rogue - Medium
Warrior - DPS High
Warrior - Tank Low
Warlock - Low
Hop into our discord or add me on battle.net! Ghyst#1586 Discord - [discord.gg/DgwdnPF]

You may be interested in our guild. I added you as a friend in discord. Here is our information:

The Seven Deadly Sins - NA Alliance PVP - Herod

About Us:
The Seven Deadly Sins is a guild that was formed by a handful of players that found themselves in a guild that wasn’t meeting their expectations. As is our nature, we decided to make our own guild so we can bring our goals to fruition. We have high aspirations and plan to be the most dominant guild on the server in both PvE and PvP.

What We Do:
Aside from progression raiding and pushing endgame content, we will actively be engaging in:
• World PvP: One of the main reasons we all love Classic WoW is Open World PvP. We want to be known as that guild on Herod that no one can beat. Let’s finally fix that Horde-dominated nonsense that’s taking place on live servers right now.
• Battlegrounds: We plan to have a few battleground teams that play both for fun and competitively. There will be a lot of e-sports events on Classic launch and we are aiming for Rank 1.

Raid Times:
Saturday&Sunday – 8:00PM EST to 12:00AM EST
We raid just 2 days, 8 hours total in a week, but we expect you to bring your A-game in those 8 hours so we can get things done. We don’t encourage or tolerate wasting time in raid. Depending on how we’re doing, we may add some extra time to raid nights. Outside of raid hours, we’re a super laid-back group that hangs out in Discord. We will be running a loot council that will cycle some different raiders into the council each week.

Recruitment:

Warrior DPS: Medium
Warrior Tank: Closed 
Rogue: High
Mage: High
Priest: Medium
Warlock: Medium
Hunter: Low
Druid: Low
Paladin: Medium

If you would like to join:

reply here or you can contact me @

Discord = Tepheroth#7342

Discord = raikin77#7735

Or Join our discord at [discord.gg/nGWqPh]

Maygor, I think we’d be an ideal fit for you. We’ll be playing Horde on Incendius (PVP-EST)

Bring Out Your Undead is a group of Real Life friends and current WoW players that are looking for people who want to play Classic and enjoy a community, while still having other commitments. We’ll be mostly playing evenings and weekends, during prime EST and CST hours. Most of us have been playing WoW/MMOs for 10+ years, with several of us having played during Vanilla.

We are a bunch of people in their late 20s, 30s, and early 40s that have been playing games most of our lives and are looking to “hook up” with people who want to eventually raid at 60, do some PvP and share stories of how screwed up adulting can be some times. If this sounds like you, reply here or add me on Discord: Dakken#5328