3 LF SL Raiding Focused Guild

Myself and two other friends are currently looking for an active Raid focused guild.

All 3 of us are experienced mythic raiders, with top 100 US past experience.

Paladin - Any Class. Fully optimal in all 3 specs.

Unholy DK

Hunter

Primarily looking for a Mal’Ganis guild but open to other choices.

Bru#1527 for more information or leave your info here and ill reach out if we are interested.

Hey there! We’re on Mal’ganis as well! Would the DK be willing to play any other class? I’m happy to bring on a Holy Paladin and Hunter right away. DKs are pretty saturated, however.

Ekyu#3966 is my Discord.

Hey there, if a server transfer isn’t totally off the table I’ll leave our info below for your consideration.
Reach out at any time if you want to chat / have questions!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702

Hey Wharlock,

We might be the guild for you. We are currently seeking people who have experience to fill our roster.

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Progression Raiding Schedule 7:30-12:00 EST
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Sunday

Farm Raiding Schedule 7:30 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

• We may Raid additional days during progression.

• We Day-Raid the first Tuesday of Mythic release.

• We take a few days off after Progression.

• Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands
Day raiding is still being worked out regarding the first mythic day
It might be later in the evening/extend to late into the evening.
We are chilling for the remainder of the tier and going all out in SL
The day raiding the first day we are contemplating how that is going to work still, if transferring is an issue we can offer some compensation for it
We are a collection of ppl who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for the couple of tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon, Aversion [EU]), so we made it to 5/12-just dicking around on alts. Our guild is Fragment on Bleeding Hollow - Horde.

Feel free to add me on:
Btag - Tray#1125
Discord- Tracy#7543